Bible's view of the cosmos: flat earth, moving sun. People actually buy into this?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
10-11-2015, 06:19 AM
RE: Bible's view of the cosmos: flat earth, moving sun. People actually buy into this?
(10-11-2015 06:15 AM)jason_delisle Wrote:  
(09-11-2015 11:30 PM)naturalista Wrote:  we know 100% the universe is made up of atomic particles, we just do not know yet what was their origin..

all from stars to planets to humans and other animals are created by electrons, protons and neutrons, by positive and negative poles creating by extrapolation

black holes suck in starts then explode again creating new galaxies = big bang, its like a macrocosmic sexual act, just like the black hole of a woman which sucks up the semen of a male and creates a baby by birth pains = small bang = microcosmic act of creation, as above so below
Now I am no astrophysicist but has anyone here heard of a black hole exploding into a new galaxy?

Forget everything else there; I'm still puzzling the concept of an exploding point of high-gravity space...

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
10-11-2015, 06:22 AM
RE: Bible's view of the cosmos: flat earth, moving sun. People actually buy into this?
I thought that black holes don't actually suck anything in but rather the matter is ripped apart at the event horizon and is flung away at the poles as plasma....or was that a quasar? I guess I will get my Google workout in today.
[+] 1 user Likes jason_delisle's post
10-11-2015, 06:29 AM
(09-11-2015 11:30 PM)naturalista Wrote:  black holes suck in starts then explode again creating new galaxies = big bang, its like a macrocosmic sexual act, just like the black hole of a woman which sucks up the semen of a male and creates a baby by birth pains = small bang = microcosmic act of creation, as above so below

First, black holes do not explode. They evaporate. See the link below:

NASA chat with Black Hole Expert

Second:
(09-11-2015 11:30 PM)naturalista Wrote:  ...just like the black hole of a woman...
Blink Ummm. What kind of women are you looking at?

Help for the living. Hope for the dead. ~ R.G. Ingersoll

Freedom offers opportunity. Opportunity confers responsibility. Responsibility to use the freedom we enjoy wisely, honestly and humanely. ~ Noam Chomsky
[+] 5 users Like Fatbaldhobbit's post
10-11-2015, 06:31 AM
(10-11-2015 06:29 AM)Fatbaldhobbit Wrote:  Second:
(09-11-2015 11:30 PM)naturalista Wrote:  ...just like the black hole of a woman...

Oh charming. A sexist as well. Here to denounce us for not being open minded to his dickery. Rolleyes

Where the fuck do these turds come from?

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
10-11-2015, 06:34 AM
(10-11-2015 06:29 AM)Fatbaldhobbit Wrote:  

Disturbingly enough, there is a GIF of that...

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
10-11-2015, 06:45 AM
(10-11-2015 06:15 AM)jason_delisle Wrote:  
(09-11-2015 11:30 PM)naturalista Wrote:  we know 100% the universe is made up of atomic particles, we just do not know yet what was their origin..

all from stars to planets to humans and other animals are created by electrons, protons and neutrons, by positive and negative poles creating by extrapolation

black holes suck in starts then explode again creating new galaxies = big bang, its like a macrocosmic sexual act, just like the black hole of a woman which sucks up the semen of a male and creates a baby by birth pains = small bang = microcosmic act of creation, as above so below
Now I am no astrophysicist but has anyone here heard of a black hole exploding into a new galaxy?

A one time or still semi tested as potentially a thing, but highly unlikely with all of the data still mined upon block holes for decades now.

He's working off the thrown out hypothesis that every black hole could be generating it's own universe creating a bigbang on the "other side" of the black hole.

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
10-11-2015, 06:54 AM
People actually buy into this?
(10-11-2015 06:31 AM)morondog Wrote:  
(10-11-2015 06:29 AM)Fatbaldhobbit Wrote:  Second:

Oh charming. A sexist as well. Here to denounce us for not being open minded to his dickery. Rolleyes

Where the fuck do these turds come from?

After watching one of his insane videos, he's pushing a weird form of racism mixed with a mythological rationale for it. It appears he's not above being sexist as well.

Mods, please flush this turd, this is not something we need to tolerate on this forum.

Gods derive their power from post-hoc rationalizations. -The Inquisition

Using the supernatural to explain events in your life is a failure of the intellect to comprehend the world around you. -The Inquisition
[+] 3 users Like TheInquisition's post
10-11-2015, 07:27 AM
(10-11-2015 06:11 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(10-11-2015 06:01 AM)Old Man Marsh Wrote:  It's not just that they see things that aren't there. The "differently-sane" (and certain speedfreaks) see connections that aren't there. ...

That's actually what I was referring to.

Sorry. I didn't catch up on the rest of the thread before replying.

Don't let those gnomes and their illusions get you down. They're just gnomes and illusions.

--Jake the Dog, Adventure Time

Alouette, je te plumerai.
10-11-2015, 07:42 AM
(10-11-2015 07:27 AM)Old Man Marsh Wrote:  
(10-11-2015 06:11 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  That's actually what I was referring to.

Sorry. I didn't catch up on the rest of the thread before replying.

No problem, Man.

10-11-2015, 07:51 AM
(10-11-2015 12:19 AM)naturalista Wrote:  
(10-11-2015 12:14 AM)morondog Wrote:  Rolleyes You clearly didn't come here for conversation, just to enjoy the sound of your own voice. Your crap is crap. It's not worth discussing.
natures laws are not crap, they are 100% genuine, i can prove to you anytime anywhere

of course i am speaking here to myself only because no one of you guys offered any rational counterargument, only trolling, so what do you expect...

The troll is offended by trolling...Consider

How ironic.

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 7 users Like Full Circle's post