Bible's view of the cosmos: flat earth, moving sun. People actually buy into this?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
10-11-2015, 08:47 AM
RE: Bible's view of the cosmos: flat earth, moving sun. People actually buy into this?
(10-11-2015 07:51 AM)Full Circle Wrote:  
(10-11-2015 12:19 AM)naturalista Wrote:  natures laws are not crap, they are 100% genuine, i can prove to you anytime anywhere

of course i am speaking here to myself only because no one of you guys offered any rational counterargument, only trolling, so what do you expect...

The troll is offended by trolling...Consider

How ironic.

I wasn't trolling Drinking Beverage ETA: I realise you were referring to him, but his accusation was false in the first place.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
10-11-2015, 08:54 AM
RE: Bible's view of the cosmos: flat earth, moving sun. People actually buy into this?
(10-11-2015 12:19 AM)naturalista Wrote:  
(10-11-2015 12:14 AM)morondog Wrote:  Rolleyes You clearly didn't come here for conversation, just to enjoy the sound of your own voice. Your crap is crap. It's not worth discussing.
natures laws are not crap, they are 100% genuine, i can prove to you anytime anywhere

of course i am speaking here to myself only because no one of you guys offered any rational counterargument, only trolling, so what do you expect...

I would welcome proof of your novel claims. You have as yet offered none.

There can be no counterargument where there has been no argument. A collection of poorly-defined and baseless assertions - no matter how much conviction they're delivered with - do not constitute an argument.

... this is my signature!
[+] 3 users Like cjlr's post
10-11-2015, 10:07 AM
(09-11-2015 11:12 PM)naturalista Wrote:  whole bible is a duality based book which talks about the duality of natural cycles day/night, light/darkness, summer/winter, sun/moon, jesus/satan, horus/seth, sunrise/sunset, good life giving spring vs. evil death of winter

12 apostles = 12 constellation of the zodiac the natural cyles, equinoxes, four seasons = celtic cross
jesus = horus = sun
satan = seth = darkness = sunset = SUN_SETH
mary = isis = moon

biblical angels = seven planets of solar system = seven days of week

666 is not the devil but the metaphor for carbon the stuff all life is made of with its 6 electrons 6 neutrons and 6 protons thus 666...

sun = hot = penis
moon = wet = vagina
holy trinity = fertility rites = father + mother = holy ghost = newborn son = baby = created through holy union of sex

solomon = sun and moon = sol o mon

its all about natural duality of natures cycles and fetility

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sGnk9J_qKeM

the vatican of course all know this stuff, they just want you to be kept in superstitions and believe instead of biting into the apple of natural laws hidden knowledge
Naturalista,

Duality is true in existence and throughout the bible and other scriptures. But then you go into literal paganism. You cannot follow two directions. It is inefficient and causes backsliding. To even allow perceptions and theories to drift in a wholly natural, or of earth and moon and Sun without understanding and respect and utter suplication under the One Creator GOD is basically inviting in deception. This leads to misdirection and, of course, more deception.

Ascociating the direction of God with desire, especially on a sexual level is a misconseption. This is of Sumerian study.

Towards the end you go off into what the ancient Roman Catholic church founders and ancient pagans where trying to achive at the time of John the Baptist and Jesus of Nazareth. And they are still trying to confuse people in order to neuter them of their potential, obviously, here.

The VAST Majority are decieved, in many different directions. When you consider the actual nature of evil and greed on all levels you can begin to see clearly.

I don't know you, and don't know how long you have thought according to your post, but I hope that you can shake loose the binding chains that keep you from stepping out from behind the veil, the smoke that has been put in front of us all.

No disrespect,
Peace
10-11-2015, 10:13 AM
There's definitely smoke in front of someone, now.

Speaking of which... why am I sober right now?

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
[+] 1 user Likes RocketSurgeon76's post
10-11-2015, 10:21 AM
(10-11-2015 10:13 AM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  There's definitely smoke in front of someone, now.

Spark that bitch up!

Mannn... They need a dubie smilyfacething. I'm sure there's one somewhere.

Moderation is key.
Peace.
[+] 1 user Likes popsthebuilder's post
10-11-2015, 10:46 AM
(10-11-2015 10:21 AM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  
(10-11-2015 10:13 AM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  There's definitely smoke in front of someone, now.

Spark that bitch up!

Moderation is key.
Peace.

I suddenly understand why your posting style is so incredibly schizophrenic.

I thank you for enlightening me.

... this is my signature!
10-11-2015, 10:46 AM
(10-11-2015 10:07 AM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  Naturalista,

Duality is true in existence and throughout the bible and other scriptures. But then you go into literal paganism. You cannot follow two directions. It is inefficient and causes backsliding. To even allow perceptions and theories to drift in a wholly natural, or of earth and moon and Sun without understanding and respect and utter suplication under the One Creator GOD is basically inviting in deception. This leads to misdirection and, of course, more deception.

Ascociating the direction of God with desire, especially on a sexual level is a misconseption. This is of Sumerian study.

Towards the end you go off into what the ancient Roman Catholic church founders and ancient pagans where trying to achive at the time of John the Baptist and Jesus of Nazareth. And they are still trying to confuse people in order to neuter them of their potential, obviously, here.

The VAST Majority are decieved, in many different directions. When you consider the actual nature of evil and greed on all levels you can begin to see clearly.

I don't know you, and don't know how long you have thought according to your post, but I hope that you can shake loose the binding chains that keep you from stepping out from behind the veil, the smoke that has been put in front of us all.

No disrespect,
Peace

His views aren't really any crazier than yours. Maybe his are less consistent, but both of you make baseless assertions about things you can't possibly have knowledge of.

A naturalistic view is supported by evidence. A theistic view is not. Drinking Beverage

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like Chas's post
10-11-2015, 10:49 AM
(10-11-2015 10:21 AM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  

Spark that bitch up!

Moderation is key.
Peace.

If you actually looked for it, you would find that we have one. Smokin

But your mindset doesn't appear to contain either curiosity or fact-checking. Drinking Beverage

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
[+] 4 users Like Chas's post
10-11-2015, 11:40 AM
(10-11-2015 10:46 AM)Chas Wrote:  
(10-11-2015 10:07 AM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  Naturalista,

No disrespect,
Peace

His views aren't really any crazier than yours. Maybe his are less consistent, but both of you make baseless assertions about things you can't possibly have knowledge of.

A naturalistic view is supported by evidence. A theistic view is not. Drinking Beverage
Makes more sense than some of the things I have heard on the Christian forums.
10-11-2015, 01:35 PM
(09-11-2015 11:38 PM)naturalista Wrote:  maybe you enlighten yourself on the basics of religion and natural law before playing the intelectually superior here!

Says the guy with the sexmagic vid. Angel

living word
[+] 2 users Like houseofcantor's post