Bible vs. WORLD

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
26-12-2016, 05:37 PM
Bible vs. WORLD
Short and Simple what is your take on The Word of Yahuah, I am not a Christian, a Hebrew Israelite from the tribe of Judah. I didnt say Jewish. I am a Jew. Take heed. Any questions on what that means I am here but what is your take on the Word of Yahuah.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
26-12-2016, 05:39 PM
RE: Bible vs. WORLD
At work.

Hello! Big Grin

Welcome to the forums! Thumbsup

So, who or what is it you're representing? Consider
26-12-2016, 05:42 PM
I consider it every bit as valid as the words of Odin, Zeus, and Darth Vader. What would you expect from an atheist? Why do I need to take heed of anything?

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
[+] 5 users Like unfogged's post
26-12-2016, 06:00 PM
The words of non existent beings do not exist.

The words written by humans who attribute them to non existent beings are interesting to read. They were bronze age people who didn't know very much about the world.

They tell the kind of stories I would expect to hear from people of a limited intellect.

Insanity - doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results
[+] 3 users Like Rahn127's post
26-12-2016, 06:12 PM
"God" is a sockpuppet for the power structure.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 7 users Like Gawdzilla's post
26-12-2016, 06:33 PM
(26-12-2016 05:37 PM)isaac0517 Wrote:  Short and Simple what is your take on The Word of Yahuah, I am not a Christian, a Hebrew Israelite from the tribe of Judah. I didnt say Jewish. I am a Jew. Take heed. Any questions on what that means I am here but what is your take on the Word of Yahuah.

Who is "Yahuah?" It sounds like a mashup between the Hebrew names of G-d and Jesus. Maybe that's intentional.

What's the Hebrew spelling of that name?
26-12-2016, 06:35 PM
Yahuah is the original name and correct name for God in the Bible Yahuahshai is the name of Jesus due to the fact the J wasnt invented until the 16th century. THE BIBLE IS FOR THE HEBREWS

26-12-2016, 06:49 PM
(26-12-2016 06:35 PM)isaac0517 Wrote:  Yahuah is the original name and correct name for God in the Bible Yahuahshai is the name of Jesus due to the fact the J wasnt invented until the 16th century. THE BIBLE IS FOR THE HEBREWS

You should just stick to the Hebrew spellings. I've never seen it how you're spelling it in English. It's confusing.
26-12-2016, 06:50 PM
Does it necessarily matter how it looks vowels used in english werent necessarily the same in Hebrew. I cant teach a English speaking nation about the True Most high speaking Hebrew

26-12-2016, 06:52 PM
(26-12-2016 06:50 PM)isaac0517 Wrote:  Does it necessarily matter how it looks vowels used in english werent necessarily the same in Hebrew. I cant teach a English speaking nation about the True Most high speaking Hebrew

You can't use the Hebrew, can you?
[+] 1 user Likes Aliza's post