Bible vs. WORLD

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
27-12-2016, 08:25 PM
RE: Bible vs. WORLD
(26-12-2016 08:38 PM)isaac0517 Wrote:  How do you determine if something real if it proves itself.

So... God exists because it says so in the bible. And... God guided the writing of the bible, which means he must exist. Yeah, that's certainly logical LOL. Who needs empirical evidence?

(26-12-2016 08:38 PM)isaac0517 Wrote:  The scripture aligns with the world now. More importantly everything it predicted the Hebrews came to happen and it still happen today.

A definite "no" to your first claim here; it's just nonsense. Nothing in the world today is even vaguely represented or foretold in the bible. There is not one single, verifiable prediction in scripture that ever became fact. Ignorance, superstition, and fear saw to that.

I'm a creationist... I believe that man created God.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like SYZ's post
27-12-2016, 09:13 PM
(26-12-2016 07:26 PM)isaac0517 Wrote:  An atheist so your belief system is structured around absolute of nothing and in nothing came life. Your word is valid.

All this claim does is to prove that you have absolutely no understanding of what atheism actually is.

Atheists have no "beliefs" in supernatural entities or paranormal phenomena (read gods and miracles) as do theists like you. All your beliefs are founded on... well... nothing. No viable evidence, no science, intellectual ignorance, no factual records or accurate history, lots of mythology, superstition, fear of the unknown etc.

I'm a creationist... I believe that man created God.
[+] 4 users Like SYZ's post
27-12-2016, 09:49 PM
(26-12-2016 05:37 PM)isaac0517 Wrote:  Short and Simple what is your take on The Word of Yahuah, I am not a Christian, a Hebrew Israelite from the tribe of Judah. I didnt say Jewish. I am a Jew. Take heed. Any questions on what that means I am here but what is your take on the Word of Yahuah.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

I'm sorry I try to give the benefit of the doubt when I can but it's really really hard when you are so stupid that you can't figure out what atheists think about a god without asking them.

I mean really, the clues in the name mate.

When valour preys on reason, it eats the sword it fights with.
[+] 5 users Like WhiskeyDebates's post
28-12-2016, 04:09 AM
(26-12-2016 05:37 PM)isaac0517 Wrote:  Short and Simple what is your take on The Word of Yahuah, I am not a Christian, a Hebrew Israelite from the tribe of Judah. I didnt say Jewish. I am a Jew. Take heed. Any questions on what that means I am here but what is your take on the Word of Yahuah.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Your thread title says it all.

Basically, the babble versus the real world.

Mate, the babble lost. It's fucking bullshit and anyone who believe it is an idiot.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 8 users Like Banjo's post
28-12-2016, 09:41 AM
(26-12-2016 08:38 PM)isaac0517 Wrote:  How do you determine if something real if it proves itself.

Checkmate.

[Image: circular-reasoning.jpg.cf_zpsi3muhizn.jpg]

"If we are honest—and scientists have to be—we must admit that religion is a jumble of false assertions, with no basis in reality.
The very idea of God is a product of the human imagination."
- Paul Dirac
[+] 9 users Like The Organic Chemist's post
28-12-2016, 12:40 PM
(27-12-2016 04:00 AM)morondog Wrote:  What I wanna know is why are so many ofl the religious nutters we get here so goddamn incoherent? Like, this guy isn't even clear that he is or isn't a Jesus follower.

Intelligence and education are inversely correlated to fundamentalism.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 6 users Like Chas's post
28-12-2016, 03:34 PM
(28-12-2016 12:40 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(27-12-2016 04:00 AM)morondog Wrote:  What I wanna know is why are so many ofl the religious nutters we get here so goddamn incoherent? Like, this guy isn't even clear that he is or isn't a Jesus follower.

Intelligence and education are inversely correlated to fundamentalism.

It just depresses me that this is the best the Holy Warriors can do. For fuck's sake. They can gain converts with this? It's fucking disgusting. Also it means there are a fuckload of idiots out there. Confused

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 5 users Like morondog's post