Bible vs. WORLD

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
26-12-2016, 07:28 PM
RE: Bible vs. WORLD
(26-12-2016 07:23 PM)Peebothuhul Wrote:  At work.

Sadly you seem to have missed my introduction. Sad

Never mind. So, could you please explain why a diety might need a specific language at all to communicate in? Consider

Also, if said diety is 'The only diety' why it would only comunicate to one specific group of people at one specific time? Consider

Thumbsup

I have a funny feeling that the punchline with this guy is going to be that he (or she!) worships Jesus -Even if he uses a different name for him- and that his ancestors practiced Christianity and were "unaware of their Hebrew lineage."
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like Aliza's post
26-12-2016, 07:30 PM
(26-12-2016 07:26 PM)isaac0517 Wrote:  An atheist so your belief system is structured around absolute of nothing and in nothing came life.

Ah. You appear to be one of those black-and-white thinkers, the type who likes to set up false dichotomies and strawman the opposing position, declaring unilaterally what *you* think *we* think.

If I were your god, I'd bitch-slap you so hard for lying about others that half your soul would wind up in hell and the other half on Alpha Centauri. Stop it. Now.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 5 users Like Astreja's post
26-12-2016, 07:30 PM
I’m already tired of him.

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 1 user Likes Full Circle's post
26-12-2016, 07:31 PM
At work.

Consider

It appears that English is isaac's/your first language.

Not to worry, take your time with your sentences and we'll help you out with the lingo. Thumbsup
26-12-2016, 07:32 PM
(26-12-2016 07:28 PM)Aliza Wrote:  
(26-12-2016 07:23 PM)Peebothuhul Wrote:  At work.

Sadly you seem to have missed my introduction. Sad

Never mind. So, could you please explain why a diety might need a specific language at all to communicate in? Consider

Also, if said diety is 'The only diety' why it would only comunicate to one specific group of people at one specific time? Consider

Thumbsup

I have a funny feeling that the punchline with this guy is going to be that he (or she!) worships Jesus -Even if he uses a different name for him- and that his ancestors practiced Christianity and were "unaware of their Hebrew lineage."
He only dealt with one people Joel 2:27. This is why people who are Christian or outside the Bible dont know. He never dealt with any other people but Hebrews.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk
26-12-2016, 07:34 PM
(26-12-2016 07:32 PM)isaac0517 Wrote:  
(26-12-2016 07:28 PM)Aliza Wrote:  I have a funny feeling that the punchline with this guy is going to be that he (or she!) worships Jesus -Even if he uses a different name for him- and that his ancestors practiced Christianity and were "unaware of their Hebrew lineage."
He only dealt with one people Joel 2:27. This is why people who are Christian or outside the Bible dont know. He never dealt with any other people but Hebrews.

I'll take that as an "Awww, shucks. You got me, Aliza!"
[+] 2 users Like Aliza's post
26-12-2016, 07:34 PM
At work.

Okay, again, can you isaac give some information about the aspects and properties of your deity.

Thumbsup
26-12-2016, 07:39 PM
(26-12-2016 06:57 PM)isaac0517 Wrote:  How about a pencil and paper, maybe you could learn something but rather than answer the question you rather accomplish what?

Uh... you do realise that you're posting on an atheist forum? Maybe not.

Anyway, it wasn't until 1630 that the differentiation became general in England. In the original 1611 version of the KJV bible there was no letter "J" letter, because it didn't exist. James was spelled Iames, and Jesus was spelled Iesous.

[Image: photo.jpg]

I'm a creationist... I believe that man created God.
[+] 1 user Likes SYZ's post
26-12-2016, 07:42 PM
(26-12-2016 07:34 PM)Peebothuhul Wrote:  At work.

Okay, again, can you isaac give some information about the aspects and properties of your deity.

Thumbsup
The Bible is where Yahuah lies nothing to read to far into, if you dont know Yahuah from the Bible the only true god then its not possible that you could be an atheist because you havent examined Yahuah and tested him to be true, you just leading yourself blindly

26-12-2016, 07:47 PM
(26-12-2016 07:42 PM)isaac0517 Wrote:  
(26-12-2016 07:34 PM)Peebothuhul Wrote:  At work.

Thumbsup
The Bible is where Yahuah lies nothing to read to far into, if you dont know Yahuah from the Bible the only true god then its not possible that you could be an atheist because you havent examined Yahuah and tested him to be true, you just leading yourself blindly

... Uhm, they don't like G-d. In fact, many of the forum members HATE G-d and think he's a mother fucking bastard*. And not one of them gives a flying fuck what you or your Jesus loving "Hebrew" brethren think of that.

*Omg! That was funny on more than one level!

But hey! Welcome to the forum. Smile
[+] 9 users Like Aliza's post