Bible vs. WORLD

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
26-12-2016, 07:50 PM
RE: Bible vs. WORLD
We don't have to examine your god at all, Isaac. We merely have to be unconvinced, and to see it as having no relevance to our lives.

And what is it with all these mortals running around advertising for their god? At least *I* write My own posts.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Astreja's post
26-12-2016, 07:50 PM
At work.

(26-12-2016 07:42 PM)isaac0517 Wrote:  
(26-12-2016 07:34 PM)Peebothuhul Wrote:  At work.

Okay, again, can you isaac give some information about the aspects and properties of your deity.

Thumbsup
The Bible is where Yahuah lies nothing to read to far into, if you dont know Yahuah from the Bible the only true god then its not possible that you could be an atheist because you havent examined Yahuah and tested him to be true, you just leading yourself blindly

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Hello! Big Grin

Why should I read one of many ancient books? Consider

Also, could you perhaps summarize some of the aspects of your diety then? Consider

Thumbsup
Find all posts by this user
26-12-2016, 07:52 PM
You must know something to disagree. You cant dislike something you dont know is all im saying.

26-12-2016, 07:54 PM
(26-12-2016 07:15 PM)Aliza Wrote:  And hey, while you're teaching, can you tell me why this is so funny?

[Image: T-shirt_zpsyl31h5zn.png]

As Isaac apparently didn't know, or couldn't tell... the Hebrew name for Yeshua is misspelt?

I'm a creationist... I believe that man created God.
[+] 1 user Likes SYZ's post
26-12-2016, 07:56 PM
At work.

(26-12-2016 07:52 PM)isaac0517 Wrote:  You must know something to disagree. You cant dislike something you dont know is all im saying.

To your first part this is true. Which as I said if English is not your first language folks on the forum will help you through things so we can come to an understanding. Thumbsup

As to your second? Well you still haven't answered any of my polite and with out anger questions nor provided anything about your diet..... other than just a single word which I am left to assume represents a name. Consider
[+] 1 user Likes Peebothuhul's post
26-12-2016, 07:57 PM
(26-12-2016 07:54 PM)SYZ Wrote:  
(26-12-2016 07:15 PM)Aliza Wrote:  And hey, while you're teaching, can you tell me why this is so funny?

[Image: T-shirt_zpsyl31h5zn.png]

As Isaac apparently didn't know, or couldn't tell... the Hebrew name for Yeshua is misspelt?

Ding, ding, ding! You are correct!

It spells out "Yeshra," and the t-shirt was sold on a Christian website that promotes a Jewish (or Hebrew) foundation.
[+] 1 user Likes Aliza's post
26-12-2016, 07:59 PM
(26-12-2016 07:57 PM)Aliza Wrote:  
(26-12-2016 07:54 PM)SYZ Wrote:  As Isaac apparently didn't know, or couldn't tell... the Hebrew name for Yeshua is misspelt?

Ding, ding, ding! You are correct!

It spells out "Yeshra," and the t-shirt was sold on a Christian website that promotes a Jewish (or Hebrew) foundation.
Where you a wrong sir Yiddish is not the same as PURE HEBREW. That is why i said i am a Jew and not Jewish. Learn the difference, look it up.

26-12-2016, 08:01 PM
(26-12-2016 07:59 PM)isaac0517 Wrote:  
(26-12-2016 07:57 PM)Aliza Wrote:  Ding, ding, ding! You are correct!

Where you a wrong sir Yiddish is not the same as PURE HEBREW. That is why i said i am a Jew and not Jewish. Learn the difference, look it up.

Oh... PURE Hebrew. So then, why didn't you get the joke on the shirt?
[+] 2 users Like Aliza's post
26-12-2016, 08:01 PM
Issac, why do you believe a god exists ?
Do you believe that leprechauns exist ?
How about Darth Vader or Harry Potter ?

How about all of the other gods that people believe exist ? Do you believe those exist ?

Do you have the ability to discern if something is real or not ?
How do you determine if something is real or not ?

I'm only here to help you understand, that is, if you desire help. Do you want help ?

Insanity - doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results
26-12-2016, 08:02 PM
(26-12-2016 08:01 PM)Rahn127 Wrote:  Issac, why do you believe a god exists ?
Do you believe that leprechauns exist ?
How about Darth Vader or Harry Potter ?

How about all of the other gods that people believe exist ? Do you believe those exist ?

Do you have the ability to discern if something is real or not ?
How do you determine if something is real or not ?

I'm only here to help you understand, that is, if you desire help. Do you want help ?
Need help from not you. Creation. Starts the conversation