Bible vs. WORLD

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
26-12-2016, 08:44 PM
RE: Bible vs. WORLD
(26-12-2016 08:38 PM)isaac0517 Wrote:  More importantly everything it predicted the Hebrews came to happen and it still happen today

Not so. There are lots of dubious prophesies in the Old Testament.

It's also not a valid prophesy if humans can deliberately make something come to pass.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Astreja's post
26-12-2016, 08:44 PM (This post was last modified: 26-12-2016 10:43 PM by Aliza.)
(26-12-2016 08:08 PM)isaac0517 Wrote:  
(26-12-2016 08:06 PM)Aliza Wrote:  Did you just Google that?

Okay, may I pick your brain for a moment? I want to get a feel for who you really are.

Was I correct about your belief in Jesus?
Google what, why would i have to google it. Why come to a forum without information. Repeat your lil theory about Yahuashai

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Actually, can you go ahead and give me the Hebrew for that word, "Yahuashai"? Based on your spelling, I'm pronouncing that like Yah-hue-a-shy and I'm unclear how you're getting to that English transliteration based on either of two valid spellings of the Hebrew words: יהושע or the version that I understand was more popular for referring to Jesus, which was: ישוע (which is not in anyway Yiddish, because the Yiddish word for Jesus is: יאשקע). Maybe if you gave me your spelling for it and explained how you arrived at the pronunciation of the vowels, I'd better understand. Thank you.
Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like Aliza's post
26-12-2016, 08:46 PM
At work.

Hello isaac0517.

Your first sentence doesn't quite make sense. Would you like help reforming it for better clarity?

Which 'Scripture' aligns with the world and could you please give us some specific and unambiguous examples?

The same with the 'Prophesies'. Please provide specific and unambiguous examples.

Also..... how might any of these work/match/be relevant to all the things we currently know about reality?

Finally. .... might you be in a position/have time to answer the questions already posted above? (The deities aspect, qualities etc)

Thumbsup
[+] 1 user Likes Peebothuhul's post
26-12-2016, 08:47 PM
(26-12-2016 05:37 PM)isaac0517 Wrote:  Short and Simple what is your take on The Word of Yahuah, I am not a Christian, a Hebrew Israelite from the tribe of Judah. I didnt say Jewish. I am a Jew. Take heed. Any questions on what that means I am here but what is your take on the Word of Yahuah.

Hebrew priests cooked it up in Exile to serve as a national identity document which Ezra took back with him, along with the letter from the Babylonian emperor, reconstituting the state of Israel.

Archaeology (including Israeli archaeologists) have debunked the old hackneyed notion it's the word of any of the gods.

It's no more "the word" of the god of the armies, (Yahweh) than is is the word of Bugs Bunny.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 3 users Like Bucky Ball's post
26-12-2016, 08:51 PM
(26-12-2016 08:38 PM)isaac0517 Wrote:  How do you determine if something real if it proves itself. The scripture alligns with the world now. More importantly everything it predicted the Hebrews came to happen and it still happen today

Predictions, guesses, coincidences, rare events happen all the time. I can guess the winner of a horse race. I can predict when the next solar eclipse will take place. I can snap my fingers and a stop light turns green by coincidence. I can win a lottery or survive a bullet to the head. (A very rare event) But it does happen.

Now let's get back to the question of how you determine if something is real or not ?

Insanity - doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results
[+] 1 user Likes Rahn127's post
26-12-2016, 08:53 PM (This post was last modified: 26-12-2016 09:03 PM by Bucky Ball.)
(26-12-2016 08:38 PM)isaac0517 Wrote:  How do you determine if something real if it proves itself. The scripture alligns with the world now. More importantly everything it predicted the Hebrews came to happen and it still happen today

100 % false. Many things it predicted never happened.
http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Biblical_prophecies
The present democratic state of Israel is not the predicted KINGDOM, led by a messiah.

Prophesy is not "prediction". Omen reading and shamanism were forbidden.
The fact you would MISUSE prophecy in this way proves you have never actually studied the Bible under a real scholar. The role of a "prophet" was not to predict the future.
That's a common street-level American uneducated notion, that Fundamentalists use all the time. It's simply ignorance of that culture, history and literature.
http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...#pid257278

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 2 users Like Bucky Ball's post
26-12-2016, 09:06 PM
(26-12-2016 08:51 PM)Rahn127 Wrote:  

Predictions, guesses, coincidences, rare events happen all the time. I can guess the winner of a horse race. I can predict when the next solar eclipse will take place. I can snap my fingers and a stop light turns green by coincidence. I can win a lottery or survive a bullet to the head. (A very rare event) But it does happen.

Now let's get back to the question of how you determine if something is real or not ?
By Prophecy saying a whole nation will go into slavery and they do is weird. Putting time on the clock and saying 400 years and the way to measure if happens is when that time is up. I know Yahuah to be true because every nation knew Yahuah and he was written in every nation record. Israel had calendars, harvest times, being nomads they left a mark of their existence everywhere and for that again prophecy also goes with

26-12-2016, 09:06 PM
(26-12-2016 08:44 PM)Aliza Wrote:  
(26-12-2016 08:08 PM)isaac0517 Wrote:  Google what, why would i have to google it. Why come to a forum without information. Repeat your lil theory about Yahuashai

Actually, can you go ahead and give me the Hebrew for that word, "Yahuashai"? Based on your spelling, I'm pronouncing that like Yah-hue-a-shy and I'm unclear how you're getting to that English transliteration based on either of two valid spellings of the Hebrew words: יהושע or the version that I understand was more popular for referring to Jesus, which was: ישוע (which is not in anyway Yiddish, because the Yiddish word for Jesus is: יאשקע). Maybe if you gave me your spelling for it and explained how you arrived at the pronunciation vowels, I'd better understand. Thank you.

That was my first impression.
One of the "Jews for Jesus", or maybe a Jehovah Witness.

26-12-2016, 09:07 PM
(26-12-2016 09:06 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(26-12-2016 08:44 PM)Aliza Wrote:  Actually, can you go ahead and give me the Hebrew for that word, "Yahuashai"? Based on your spelling, I'm pronouncing that like Yah-hue-a-shy and I'm unclear how you're getting to that English transliteration based on either of two valid spellings of the Hebrew words: יהושע or the version that I understand was more popular for referring to Jesus, which was: ישוע (which is not in anyway Yiddish, because the Yiddish word for Jesus is: יאשקע). Maybe if you gave me your spelling for it and explained how you arrived at the pronunciation vowels, I'd better understand. Thank you.

That was my first impression.
One of the "Jews for Jesus", or maybe a Jehovah Witness.
Nowhere near Jehova Witness

26-12-2016, 09:11 PM
(26-12-2016 09:06 PM)isaac0517 Wrote:  I know Yahuah to be true because every nation knew Yahuah and he was written in every nation record.

Not until Christians invaded our lands and forced that crap on us at swordpoint. No mention whatsoever of "Yahuah" in the pre-Christian traditions and writings of My ancestors.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Astreja's post