Biblical Prophecies?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
13-02-2014, 03:24 AM
RE: Biblical Prophecies?
(11-02-2014 02:15 PM)toadaly Wrote:  
(11-02-2014 04:00 AM)TheStraightener Wrote:  I remember years ago saying that in the future there would be a way to communicate with everyone, anywhere in the world. Then years later Cell Phones were invented.

Prophecy

...did land lines exist when you made this prophecy? Wink

That's what confirmed my prophecy. I saw these two, two headed beasts fighting in the desert but they were attached together with rope. Then the rope snapped and both beasts broke free.

This was obviously a vision that we would cut the wires and move to cellular technology.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
13-02-2014, 03:49 AM
(11-02-2014 09:16 AM)Im_Ryan Wrote:  
(11-02-2014 04:00 AM)TheStraightener Wrote:  I remember years ago saying that in the future there would be a way to communicate with everyone, anywhere in the world. Then years later Cell Phones were invented.

Prophecy

My step dad claims to have invented the first Walkman in the 60's and one of my dad's friends classrooms to have invented the first "push to start" engine in the 80's.

This is more than a claim.

I used to have these prophecies all the time. I was cooking food one day and i said to myself "one day I'll be able to cook this faster"

Then years later the Microwave was invented.

I think I've proven my prophecy skills now
13-02-2014, 11:31 AM
(13-02-2014 03:49 AM)TheStraightener Wrote:  
(11-02-2014 09:16 AM)Im_Ryan Wrote:  My step dad claims to have invented the first Walkman in the 60's and one of my dad's friends classrooms to have invented the first "push to start" engine in the 80's.

This is more than a claim.

I used to have these prophecies all the time. I was cooking food one day and i said to myself "one day I'll be able to cook this faster"

I'm not attempting to disprove you, just merely adding a few incidents from my experience.

When jailbreaking iPods first started getting popular, I thought there would be an easier way to do it.
Then "jailbreakme.com" came out. When that happened I said it wouldn't last long.
What do you know? The guy who made the site was later employed by Apple.

I'm a fucking psychic.

Atir aissom atir imon
13-02-2014, 11:53 AM
(13-02-2014 11:31 AM)Im_Ryan Wrote:  
(13-02-2014 03:49 AM)TheStraightener Wrote:  This is more than a claim.

I'm not attempting to disprove you, just merely adding a few incidents from my experience.

When jailbreaking iPods first started getting popular, I thought there would be an easier way to do it.
Then "jailbreakme.com" came out. When that happened I said it wouldn't last long.

I'm a fucking psychic.

A fucking messenger of GAWD
13-02-2014, 11:57 AM
(13-02-2014 11:53 AM)TheStraightener Wrote:  
(13-02-2014 11:31 AM)Im_Ryan Wrote:  I'm not attempting to disprove you, just merely adding a few incidents from my experience.

I'm a fucking psychic.

A fucking messenger of GAWD

Right? We should team up and spread the good word.
Of course, we'll need to be compensated or how will we be able to reach those unsaved souls?

Atir aissom atir imon
13-02-2014, 12:07 PM
Well yeah I think we've got a strong portfolio of accurate and irrefutable prophecies.

All we need now is some sort of funding and tax relief.
13-02-2014, 12:14 PM
(13-02-2014 12:07 PM)TheStraightener Wrote:  Well yeah I think we've got a strong portfolio of accurate and irrefutable prophecies.

All we need now is some sort of funding and tax relief.

I can make a website and get us a TV show.
You want to write a book? I can translate it.

Of course, we can't give it away for free, we need the funds to keep making stuff and to build our empire.

Atir aissom atir imon
13-02-2014, 01:46 PM
I predicted that cjlr's magnificent bridge wouldn't sell. I also am a prophet straight from some god thingy.

Softly, softly, catchee monkey.
13-02-2014, 01:48 PM
(13-02-2014 01:46 PM)toadaly Wrote:  I predicted that cjlr's magnificent bridge wouldn't sell. I also am a prophet straight from some god thingy.

Welcome fellow prophet, are you willing to pay the $200.00 initiation fee?
We give a 10% discount if you refer a member.

Atir aissom atir imon
[+] 1 user Likes Im_Ryan's post
13-02-2014, 02:18 PM
(13-02-2014 01:46 PM)toadaly Wrote:  I predicted that cjlr's magnificent bridge wouldn't sell. I also am a prophet straight from some god thingy.

That prophecy gave me chills down my spine after I read it.

Welcome brother.
[+] 1 user Likes TheStraightener's post