Biblical Prophecy

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
24-12-2011, 11:01 AM (This post was last modified: 24-12-2011 11:11 AM by Chas.)
RE: Biblical Prophecy
(24-12-2011 09:08 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  True in a Biblical sense, but have you met our Forum's Prophet, Doc HoC? Tongue

Not officially, but my prophet is Nostradamus. His prophesies came true, in some cases. So I must worship him, I guess. No ?

Really? Quote one and its fulfillment, please.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
24-12-2011, 03:27 PM
(24-12-2011 09:08 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  True in a Biblical sense, but have you met our Forum's Prophet, Doc HoC? Tongue

Not officially, but my prophet is Nostradamus. His prophesies came true, in some cases. So I must worship him, I guess. No ?

Not Cayce? Come on, now. Tongue

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes houseofcantor's post
24-12-2011, 04:27 PM
(24-12-2011 03:27 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  

Not Cayce? Come on, now. Tongue

So many to worship, so little time.
As for Michel de Nostradame, didn't he predict the Great Fire of London, the attack of 9/11, Hitler, Napoleon, the disinterment of some French king or other. ? Of course I am being sarcastic, but, it makes as much sense as the babble prophets, characterized as "seers". Maybe I will have to convert to Cayseism. And BTW House, can't you do a better job of keeping your evil twin Eric in line. He's making a mess in Warshington. Tongue

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein
Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music - Friedrich Nietzsche
Find all posts by this user
24-12-2011, 07:19 PM
(24-12-2011 04:27 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  So many to worship, so little time.
As for Michel de Nostradame, didn't he predict the Great Fire of London, the attack of 9/11, Hitler, Napoleon, the disinterment of some French king or other. ? Of course I am being sarcastic, but, it makes as much sense as the babble prophets, characterized as "seers". Maybe I will have to convert to Cayseism. And BTW House, can't you do a better job of keeping your evil twin Eric in line. He's making a mess in Warshington. Tongue

He seems pretty aligned. Took me two minutes. He's a tool. Wink

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes houseofcantor's post