Biblical prophecies: proof for the existence of a God?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
02-09-2014, 09:24 AM
RE: Biblical prophecies: proof for the existence of a God?
(02-09-2014 01:13 AM)Muslim Wrote:  Translations are not Quran, they are just translations (they must have errors)

So, by Muslim's admission, Allah must only speak Arabic. Otherwise, Mohammad translated his divine words into Arabic and therefore the "original" Quran is also worthless.

How convenient that Allah only speaks the one language that his prophet also spoke.

Doc
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
02-09-2014, 09:28 AM
That book was written for the people of that time and humans back then, wanted their super hero to save them BACK THEN.

You have humans in other religioans as well, who point to other books claiming their god will save them during that erra. Crap like this has been claimed every century by some nut. There is nothing predictive about any holy book of any religion.

Poetry by Brian37(poems by an atheist) Also on Facebook as BrianJames Rational Poet and Twitter Brianrrs37
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
04-09-2014, 09:06 PM
I've found proof that I was wrong and Jebus is true. The end-times are nigh. How do I know ?

Hailstones.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
04-09-2014, 10:24 PM (This post was last modified: 04-09-2014 10:44 PM by JDog554.)
(04-09-2014 09:06 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  I've found proof that I was wrong and Jebus is true. The end-times are nigh. How do I know ?

Hailstones.

Dodgy

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
05-09-2014, 12:07 AM
(04-09-2014 09:06 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  I've found proof that I was wrong and Jebus is true. The end-times are nigh. How do I know ?

Hailstones.

Those are sum scary hail stones.

My Youtube channel if anyone is interested.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEkRdbq...rLEz-0jEHQ
21-09-2014, 06:30 AM
(02-09-2014 09:24 AM)docskeptic Wrote:  
(02-09-2014 01:13 AM)Muslim Wrote:  Translations are not Quran, they are just translations (they must have errors)

So, by Muslim's admission, Allah must only speak Arabic. Otherwise, Mohammad translated his divine words into Arabic and therefore the "original" Quran is also worthless.

How convenient that Allah only speaks the one language that his prophet also spoke.

Doc
According to Islam God sent 24,000 prophets (315 out of them are messengers)
Each with his own people language

Only Mohamed is the last and universal prophet