Biden: Obama May Use ‘Executive Orders’ to Crack Down on Guns

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
09-01-2013, 01:45 PM
Biden: Obama May Use ‘Executive Orders’ to Crack Down on Guns
It looks as if the latest conservative sweep of paranoia was not with out good reason to my surprise. Story here, it looks like Obama may try to make another power grab by skipping the whole consensus among the elected officials thing entirely. It isn't the first time he has done this to piss on the constitution, and it probably won't be the last. Now, if anyone thinks that he will be able to ban handguns or something, they are wrong, but this may be the ground work for such a future implementation...far future. And just so you "liberal" (and by that I mean Democratic, not actual liberal like me) don't think I'm picking on them exclusively, the Republicans are guilty of this as well, especially W. I can tell you right now, this move is going to piss off pretty much every person on the right, and pretty much all the democrats in the south, and many democrats in the mid-west. It doesn't matter now though, he has already secured his re-election, and is not likely to be removed from office. It's possible in theory, but not going to happen in practice.

Now, Obama's my boss, and I'm not allowed to call him names, express my true feelings about him directly, etc, I can however be creative. I would rather have a mindless idiot in office than someone with an agenda and little regard for how his agenda gets accomplished in office. I'm upset at the circumvention and subversion of the political process. Okay, I ready to hear the rebuttal now that I've pissed off a good amount of people.

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
09-01-2013, 01:54 PM
RE: Biden: Obama May Use ‘Executive Orders’ to Crack Down on Guns
I thought the title said "execution orders". Got a bit worried for you'll for a second there.

Your supreme court will just step in and disallow it, they always do. (yes I am aware of how ignorant towards how the systems properly works I sounded just then)

I don't talk gay, I don't walk gay, it's like people don't even know I'm gay unless I'm blowing them.
[Image: 10h27hu.jpg]
09-01-2013, 05:27 PM
(09-01-2013 01:54 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  I thought the title said "execution orders". Got a bit worried for you'll for a second there.

Your supreme court will just step in and disallow it, they always do. (yes I am aware of how ignorant towards how the systems properly works I sounded just then)
Four letters:NDAA

09-01-2013, 05:46 PM
I am thinking such an executive order would be like painting a gigantic target on his own chest.

That's a scary thought for several reasons, not the least of which is the second in command.

See here they are, the bruises, some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
09-01-2013, 05:56 PM
I think these things work through ongoing generations.

They are just planting the seeds at the moment.

If he did do such a thing, going from previous history of such controversial actions made by American presidents, im guessing it will be around Christmas/new year time.

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
09-01-2013, 08:50 PM
I wonder if banning guns would be the straw that broke the camels back and finally made Texas become independent?

I don't talk gay, I don't walk gay, it's like people don't even know I'm gay unless I'm blowing them.
[Image: 10h27hu.jpg]
09-01-2013, 08:52 PM
Muffs...I'm on it!

See here they are, the bruises, some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
09-01-2013, 08:55 PM
(09-01-2013 05:46 PM)Anjele Wrote:  I am thinking such an executive order would be like painting a gigantic target on his own chest.

That's a scary thought for several reasons, not the least of which is the second in command.
Idk why everyone hates on Biden. I kind of like him. I hate all the pseudo respect everyone demands, and I thoroughly enjoyed watching him laugh at Paul Ryan's idiotic comments and imaginary budgets during the VP debate.
09-01-2013, 09:06 PM
Not hating on him, I just don't want him as president. Right now they would have to dig deep to find someone I would be proud to say is our president.

09-01-2013, 11:14 PM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Athens_(1946)