• 0 Votes - 0 Average
25-08-2013, 11:36 AM
RE: Big 5 personality test
(25-08-2013 10:53 AM)Ferdinand Wrote:  Extroversion |||||| 30%
Orderliness |||||||||||||||| 64%
Emotional Stability |||||||||| 35%
Accommodation |||||||||||| 41%
Inquisitiveness |||||||||| 32%

Extroversion results were low which suggests you are very reclusive, quiet, unassertive, and secretive.

Orderliness results were moderately high which suggests you are, at times, overly organized, neat, structured and restrained at the expense too often of flexibility, variety, spontaneity, and fun.

Emotional Stability results were moderately low which suggests you are worrying, insecure, emotional, and anxious.

Accommodation results were moderately low which suggests you are, at times, overly selfish, uncooperative, and difficult at the expense of the well being of others.

Inquisitiveness results were moderately low which suggests you are, at times, overly small minded, traditional, and conventional at the expense of intellectual curiousity, possibility, and progress.

Oops. Unsure

Just because a machine calls you stupid, doesn't mean it's true.

Heck, that piece of shit claimed that I was fit to be a pastor, even though I ranked myself clearly as an atheist. It also said that I was "spiritual". Lex, what do you think about this?

[Image: 9f6.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes ELK12695's post
25-08-2013, 12:14 PM
There are other tests there,like the motiv test

Materialistic 50%
ofbeat 60%
thinking 90%
intimate 40%
vital(identity) 60 %

I don't really like going outside.
It's too damn "peopley" out there....
25-08-2013, 12:52 PM
<div align="center"> <table style="color: black; background: #B7C3BA" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="2" width="270"> <tr> <td style="color: black; background: #eeeeee"> <div align="center">Big Five Word Test Results</div> </td> </tr> <tr> <td><b>Extroversion</b> (52%) medium which suggests you are moderately talkative, outgoing, sociable and interacting.<br> <b>Accommodation</b> (50%) medium which suggests you are moderately kind natured, trusting, and helpful while still maintaining your own interests.<br> <b>Orderliness</b> (35%) moderately low which suggests you are, at times, overly flexible, random, improvised, and fun seeking at the expense of structure, reliability, work ethic, and long term accomplishment.<br> <b>Emotional Stability</b> (64%) moderately high which suggests you are relaxed, calm, secure, and optimistic.<br> <b>Inquisitiveness</b> (61%) moderately high which suggests you are intellectual, curious, imaginative but possibly not very practical.<br> </td> </tr> </table> <a href="http://similarminds.com/big-5-word-pair.html">Take Free Big Five Word Choice Test</a><br><font size="1"><a href="http://similarminds.com/">personality tests by similarminds.com</a></font></div>

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
25-08-2013, 01:11 PM (This post was last modified: 25-08-2013 04:37 PM by Chas.)
(25-08-2013 09:38 AM)DLJ Wrote:  
(25-08-2013 09:29 AM)Chas Wrote:  ...
Accommodation results were moderately low which suggests you are, at times, overly selfish, uncooperative, and difficult at the expense of the well being of others.

32%

Ohmy

So high?

Cool

That's just your opinion. Fuck off. Tongue

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
25-08-2013, 01:20 PM
(25-08-2013 12:14 PM)Lightvader Wrote:  There are other tests there,like the motiv test

Materialistic 50%
ofbeat 60%
thinking 90%
intimate 40%
vital(identity) 60 %

Your MOTIV type is MCTWV
Your MOTIV+ type is MC|T|WV
Your Primary type is Thinking
M(73%)
C(64%)
T(86%)
W(84%)
V(70%)

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
25-08-2013, 03:32 PM
Extroversion - 12%
Orderliness - 44%
Emotional Stability - 18%
Accommodation - 41%
Inquisitiveness - 55%

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
25-08-2013, 04:24 PM

Extroversion results were low which suggests you are very reclusive, quiet, unassertive, and secretive.

Orderliness results were moderately high which suggests you are, at times, overly organized, neat, structured and restrained at the expense too often of flexibility, variety, spontaneity, and fun.

Emotional Stability results were moderately low which suggests you are worrying, insecure, emotional, and anxious.

Inquisitiveness results were moderately low which suggests you are, at times, overly small minded, traditional, and conventional at the expense of intellectual curiousity, possibility, and progress.

Oops. Unsure

Seriously? I think you filled it in wrong. Big Grin

Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
25-08-2013, 04:31 PM (This post was last modified: 25-08-2013 04:37 PM by Hobbitgirl.)
Extroversion |||||||||||||||| 61%
Orderliness |||||||||||||| 52%
Accommodation |||||||||||||||| 61%

Extroversion results were moderately high which suggests you are, at times, overly talkative, outgoing, sociable and interacting at the expense of developing your own individual interests and internally based identity.

Orderliness results were medium which suggests you are moderately organized, structured, and self controlled while still remaining flexible, varied, and fun.

Accommodation results were moderately high which suggests you are, at times, overly kind natured, trusting, and helpful at the expense of your own individual development (martyr complex).

Your Global5/SLOAN type is SLOAN
Your Primary type is Social

SLOAN
(3.9% of women; 1.5% of men)

makes plans and sticks to them, easily moved to tears, prefers organized to unpredictable, easy to get to know, clean, orderly, easily frustrated, heart over mind, prefers to finish things ahead of schedule, always on the go, organized, tense, easily hurt, prone to panic, religious tendencies, gregarious, open, punctual, perfectionist, realist, narcissistic, worrying, values rules and regulations, uninterested in science, competitive, interested in others, always prepared, aggressive, fears doing the wrong thing, generous, helpful, hard working, productive, socially skilled, ambivalent about theoretical discussions, strong sense of purpose, likes to lead, apologetic, finishes most things they start, not scientific, dislikes science fiction, spends more time in group activities than solitary activities, not mystical, not manipulative, traditional, emotional, fits in most places, feels best when romantically involved, prefers the familiar to the unfamiliar, motivated, prefers to do things with others

I'm not sure about the "not inquisitive" part. O.o I love learning new things. It is correct that I like order and am overly emotional however and talk too much Tongue Lol I'm also apparently prone to being religious.....I question the validity of this test!
25-08-2013, 05:02 PM
(25-08-2013 04:24 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  

Oops. Unsure

Seriously? I think you filled it in wrong. Big Grin

Well I'm only selfish with the bitches, and I'm only small-minded when I know you're fucking wrong. Big Grin
25-08-2013, 05:05 PM
(25-08-2013 05:02 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  Well I'm only selfish with the bitches, and I'm only small-minded when I know you're fucking wrong. Big Grin

Bitches gotta be kept in line, and people who are wrong can go die. Big Grin

Best
Worst
[+] 1 user Likes Hughsie's post