I did a retake

Extroversion |||||||||||| 44%
Orderliness |||||| 24%
Emotional Stability |||||||||||| 47%
Accommodation |||||| 27%
Inquisitiveness |||||||||||||||| 67%

Your Global5/SLOAN type is RLUEI
Your Primary type is Inquisitive

Extroversion results were moderately low which suggests you are reclusive, quiet, unassertive, and secretive.

Orderliness results were low which suggests you are overly flexible, random, improvised, and fun seeking at the expense too often of structure, reliability, work ethic, and long term accomplishment.

Emotional Stability results were medium which suggests you are moderately relaxed, calm, secure, and optimistic.

Accommodation results were low which suggests you are overly selfish, uncooperative, and difficult at the expense too often of the well being of others.

Inquisitiveness results were moderately high which suggests you are intellectual, curious, imaginative but possibly not very practical.

favored careers:

philosopher, freelance writer, novelist, author, astronomer, book editor, freelance artist, scholar, bookstore owner, bookseller, screenwriter, philosophy professor, poet, cinematographer, artist, playwright, librarian, comic book artist, art historian, publisher, archeologist, scientist, composer, video game designer, egyptologist, museum curator, researcher, paleontologist, anthropologist, musician, genetics researcher, historian, theologian, research psychologist, art director, research scientist, songwriter, history professor, linguist, computer animator, professor of english, illustrator, painter, assassin, cartoonist, library assistant, travel writer, curator, film critic, environmental scientist, filmmaker, journalist, english professor, aerospace engineer, political scientist, computer scientist, art curator, audio engineer, archivist, art education, college professor, academic, technical writer, webmaster, animator, psychoanalyst, music journalist, geneticist, astronaut, research assistant, software developer, website designer, movie director, web developer, film editor, copywriter, digital artist, editor music therapist, geologist, web designer, biologist, biochemist, mercenary
disfavored careers:
supervisor, sports management, event planner, wedding planner, even coordinator, manager, business administrator, administrator, businessman, childcare worker, hospitality manager, hospitality worker, coach, office manager, sales associate, business manager, athletic trainer, kindergarten teacher, preschool teacher, office administrator, human resources manager, health care worker, public relations manager, personal assistant, customer service representative, customer service employee, administrative support, business owner, early childhood educator, social services worker, office worker, secretary, fundraiser, receptionist, sales manager, nurse practitioner, pediatric nurse, executive, executive assistant
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
25-08-2013, 05:17 PM
RE: Big 5 personality test
(25-08-2013 05:05 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  
(25-08-2013 05:02 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  Well I'm only selfish with the bitches, and I'm only small-minded when I know you're fucking wrong. Big Grin

Bitches gotta be kept in line, and people who are wrong can go die. Big Grin

You're slowly getting the hang of it. Big Grin
Find all posts by this user
25-08-2013, 05:47 PM
Did it again
Extroversion 12%
orderliness 38%
emotional stability 38%
acomodation 28%
inquisitiveness 70%

I don't really like going outside.
It's too damn "peopley" out there....
04-09-2013, 09:01 PM (This post was last modified: 04-09-2013 09:06 PM by darv.)
Extroversion || 10%
Orderliness |||||| 30%
Emotional Stability |||||||||| 38%
Accommodation |||||||||||||| 55%
Inquisitiveness |||||||||||| 47%

Extroversion results were very low which suggests you are extremely reclusive, quiet, unassertive, and secretive.
Orderliness results were low which suggests you are overly flexible, random, improvised, and fun seeking at the expense too often of structure, reliability, work ethic, and long term accomplishment.
Emotional Stability results were moderately low which suggests you are worrying, insecure, emotional, and anxious.
Accommodation results were medium which suggests you are moderately kind natured, trusting, and helpful while still maintaining your own interests.
Inquisitiveness results were medium which suggests you are moderately intellectual, curious, and imaginative.

Good times.
04-09-2013, 10:11 PM
Quote:Extroversion |||||||||| 35%
Orderliness |||||||||||||||| 61%
Emotional Stability |||||||||||||||||| 75%
Accommodation |||||||||||||||| 67%

The Big Five is currently the most accepted personality model in the scientific community. The Big Five emerged from the work of multiple independent scientists/researchers starting in the 1950s who using different techniques obtained similar results. Those results were that there are five distinct personality traits/dimensions. Here are your results on each dimension:

Extroversion results were moderately low which suggests you are reclusive, quiet, unassertive, and secretive.

Orderliness results were moderately high which suggests you are, at times, overly organized, neat, structured and restrained at the expense too often of flexibility, variety, spontaneity, and fun.

Emotional Stability results were high which suggests you are very relaxed, calm, secure, and optimistic.

Accommodation results were moderately high which suggests you are, at times, overly kind natured, trusting, and helpful at the expense of your own individual development (martyr complex).

Inquisitiveness results were medium which suggests you are moderately intellectual, curious, and imaginative.
Your Global5/SLOAN type is RCOAN
Your Primary type is Calm

Apparently I'm boring.
04-09-2013, 11:31 PM
Extroversion |||||||||||| 41%
Orderliness |||||||||||||| 58%
Emotional Stability |||||||||||||||||| 75%
Accommodation |||||||||||||||||| 78%
Inquisitiveness |||||||||||||| 58%

Orderliness results were moderately high which suggests you are, at times, overly organized, neat, structured and restrained at the expense too often of flexibility, variety, spontaneity, and fun.

Emotional Stability results were high which suggests you are very relaxed, calm, secure, and optimistic.

Accommodation results were high which suggests you are overly kind natured, trusting, and helpful at the expense too often of your own individual development (martyr complex).

Inquisitiveness results were moderately high which suggests you are intellectual, curious, imaginative but possibly not very practical.

"Good news, everyone!"
-Cody
05-09-2013, 10:34 AM
I could swear I've done it before somewhere.

Extroversion |||| 18%
Orderliness |||||||||| 35%
Emotional Stability |||||||||| 32%
Accommodation |||||||||||||| 58%
07-09-2013, 09:57 AM
Extroversion || 7%
Orderliness |||||||||||||||| 64%
Emotional Stability |||||||||||||||||| 72%
Accommodation |||||||||| 38%
Inquisitiveness |||||| 21%

Extroversion results were very low which suggests you are extremely reclusive, quiet, unassertive, and secretive. ACCURATE

Orderliness results were moderately high which suggests you are, at times, overly organized, neat, structured and restrained at the expense too often of flexibility, variety, spontaneity, and fun. ACCURATE

Emotional Stability results were high which suggests you are very relaxed, calm, secure, and optimistic. ALMOST (not optimistic, I'm just...stoic)
Accommodation results were moderately low which suggests you are, at times, overly selfish, uncooperative, and difficult at the expense of the well being of others. ALMOST (not selfish at the expense of others well being)
Inquisitiveness results were low which suggests you are overly small minded, traditional, and conventional at the expense too often of intellectual curiousity, possibility, and progress. WRONG (traditional maybe...the rest,no)

Meh. I guess it seems to be more right then wrong. Drinking Beverage

"I am a knowledgeable man, I have knowledge. If I knew how I knew what I know, I would know half as much, because it would be clogged up with where I knew it from...that is why I cannot always cite my sources. - David Mitchell
"If we're going to be damned, let's be damned for what we really are." - Captain Picard