Big Ass Things That Make You Smile

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
18-06-2016, 08:19 PM
RE: Big Ass Things That Make You Smile
(18-06-2016 08:12 PM)jennybee Wrote:  [Image: Do-These-Pants-Make-My-Ass-Look-Big-Funny-Meme.jpg]

Idk...

[Image: wjjbq3j2fm.jpg]

Sleepy

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like TheGulegon's post
18-06-2016, 08:31 PM
(18-06-2016 08:19 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  
(18-06-2016 08:12 PM)jennybee Wrote:  [Image: Do-These-Pants-Make-My-Ass-Look-Big-Funny-Meme.jpg]

Idk...

[Image: wjjbq3j2fm.jpg]

Sleepy

Laugh out load

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
18-06-2016, 09:22 PM
This dog has no ass. Sad

[Image: dog-in-jeans1.jpg]
[+] 3 users Like Dark Wanderer's post
23-06-2016, 05:59 PM
Burt Ward, the guy who played Robin from the old Batman & Robin, has a 25 year old dog! Shocking The pic of the 25 year old I saw on TV doesn't look to be among them, but he & his wife got 50/60 dogs.

Holy Dog Doo, Batman! Laugh out load

[Image: 17Xaqw.St_.115.jpeg]

[Image: composite-1.jpg]

[+] 1 user Likes TheGulegon's post
30-06-2016, 03:46 PM
View of the street parked outside 700 W. 47th Street, KCMO, down on the plaza. Shy

[Image: IMG_20160620_121316998_zpslitxpjdz.jpg]

Behind the truck you can see the sidewalk closed down in front of the place.

[Image: IMG_20160620_102428324_HDR_zps0s7tvtsp.jpg]

Looking up as you walk through the fence.

[Image: IMG_20160628_180534839_zpsaeqax3mu.jpg]

Up underneath the awning in front of the place.

[Image: IMG_20160628_180531233_zpsilyiwlrx.jpg]

See those girders holding up the awning? Themz steel I-beams. I want GwoG, and WeRtheCosmos, to come down here and see if those free weights translate well to real man-work. Tongue Got a 2.5/3 ft. torch-cut section of one of those I-beams y'all can play with, if ya like! Wink Careful, tho, cuz that shit'll blow your guts out your assholes if you ain't careful! Confused
Deep within the bowels of that place they're ripping up a bunch of ancient below street level copper pipes, n stuff. And a lot of the stuff they brought too much of to the job site the foreman doesn't want to add to the tonnage of crap the waste management company charges to take by weight. Iz all minez! Big Grin

[+] 2 users Like TheGulegon's post
30-06-2016, 05:40 PM
(30-06-2016 03:46 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  View of the street parked outside 700 W. 47th Street, KCMO, down on the plaza. Shy

[Image: IMG_20160620_121316998_zpslitxpjdz.jpg]

Behind the truck you can see the sidewalk closed down in front of the place.

[Image: IMG_20160620_102428324_HDR_zps0s7tvtsp.jpg]

Looking up as you walk through the fence.

[Image: IMG_20160628_180534839_zpsaeqax3mu.jpg]

Up underneath the awning in front of the place.

[Image: IMG_20160628_180531233_zpsilyiwlrx.jpg]

See those girders holding up the awning? Themz steel I-beams. I want GwoG, and WeRtheCosmos, to come down here and see if those free weights translate well to real man-work. Tongue Got a 2.5/3 ft. torch-cut section of one of those I-beams y'all can play with, if ya like! Wink Careful, tho, cuz that shit'll blow your guts out your assholes if you ain't careful! Confused
Deep within the bowels of that place they're ripping up a bunch of ancient below street level copper pipes, n stuff. And a lot of the stuff they brought too much of to the job site the foreman doesn't want to add to the tonnage of crap the waste management company charges to take by weight. Iz all minez! Big Grin

Copper (as you know) brings big bux! You can make a down payment on a home with what I would expect for you to haul out of there! Crazy! And they're just giving it to you. Shocking

Niiiice! Yer gonna have to buy a real dump truck or semi rig, if this shit keeps up. If I didn't already have enough bubble gum money, I'd do something like this.
30-06-2016, 05:52 PM
(30-06-2016 05:40 PM)Fireball Wrote:  Copper (as you know) brings big bux! You can make a down payment on a home with what I would expect for you to haul out of there! Crazy! And they're just giving it to you. Shocking

Niiiice! Yer gonna have to buy a real dump truck or semi rig, if this shit keeps up. If I didn't already have enough bubble gum money, I'd do something like this.

You should see the inside. Idk if I want to go waltzing around in there taking pictures tho. But some of it down under the parking garage looks like an archaeological dig site. Confused Everyday they have to throw stuff away to keep leftovers out of the way of the workers going back n forth in there. Once the dumpsters out front fill up they're hauled off and emptied. I don't imagine that's done for free, so we can come in throughout the day and remove anything metal that they'd otherwise have throw into the dumpster. Pipes, beams, ducts, ac units, you name it. The longer they can go without having to call the dumpster truck in, the more money the head man saves, I assume. The guy who put up the original craigslist add calls us nearly everyday. Fill up~take to yard, fill up~take to yard, rinse repeat. 9am-5pm, e'erday. It's been flowing out the door & into my truck for days n days now.
Consider I do need a dump truck! Consider Hmmmm.....

[+] 1 user Likes TheGulegon's post
30-06-2016, 08:42 PM
(30-06-2016 05:52 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  
(30-06-2016 05:40 PM)Fireball Wrote:  Copper (as you know) brings big bux! You can make a down payment on a home with what I would expect for you to haul out of there! Crazy! And they're just giving it to you. Shocking

You should see the inside. Idk if I want to go waltzing around in there taking pictures tho. But some of it down under the parking garage looks like an archaeological dig site. Confused Everyday they have to throw stuff away to keep leftovers out of the way of the workers going back n forth in there. Once the dumpsters out front fill up they're hauled off and emptied. I don't imagine that's done for free, so we can come in throughout the day and remove anything metal that they'd otherwise have throw into the dumpster. Pipes, beams, ducts, ac units, you name it. The longer they can go without having to call the dumpster truck in, the more money the head man saves, I assume. The guy who put up the original craigslist add calls us nearly everyday. Fill up~take to yard, fill up~take to yard, rinse repeat. 9am-5pm, e'erday. It's been flowing out the door & into my truck for days n days now.
Consider I do need a dump truck! Consider Hmmmm.....

I'd like to help, but my arms are too short to reach to Texas. Tongue If you think that you can get enough cash out of it, you really should consider getting that dump truck...with a hoist so that you don't have to use your perishable back (or some Bubba with a broad back) on those I-Beams. I worked as a Millwright in the past, and you really need machinery to lift that shit. My back is whack from that, and other stupid heavy lifting.

If you really are getting that kind of throughput, you might even consider a semi with a tandem trailer. While it sounds expensive (it really is), you can leave that second trailer parked when you have smaller loads. Good on you for getting that money!
[+] 1 user Likes Fireball's post
01-07-2016, 09:02 AM
Just a tandem axle dump trailer will increase your capacity, up to the tow rating of your rig. Lower to load too.
01-07-2016, 09:18 AM
(01-07-2016 09:02 AM)skyking Wrote:  Just a tandem axle dump trailer will increase your capacity, up to the tow rating of your rig. Lower to load too.

Better answer. I should leave the recommendations to people who actually use the equipment...