Big Trance Festival

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
15-06-2012, 04:11 AM
Big Trance Festival
http://www.losttheoryfestival.com/

Anyone coming maybe? It's in Croatia and I think that you people need more psychedelic things in your life, so if you planed on going anywhere, this is a great place to be.

[Image: 13.jpg]

[Image: 14.jpg]

[Image: 20.jpg]

[Image: losttheory33.jpg]

Are you ready for some psychodelic trance in beautiful, untouched nature, near river? 5 days, HUGE space, several different soundstages, a bunch of "forest people"... Come, join us. Feel free to contact me if you need anything, like advice or something...

[Image: 26.jpg]

Big Grin

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
18-07-2012, 04:45 AM
RE: Big Trance Festival
OK, I'm all ready, set, go. I'll be going to buy my tickets today and i'm so ready!

Not a single person from this forum is going? Nobody is part of "forest people"? Damn, I was sure someone is going to go.

Tell you what, you be all smart now and when I come back, I'll be all stupid and put tons of pictures and everything, so that you can all feel bad about not listening to me. OK? Sure, no problem.

Big Grin

[Image: 5560694385_71a2f88dac_z.jpg]

-Hunter S. Thompson
18-07-2012, 06:57 AM
(18-07-2012 04:45 AM)Filox Wrote:  OK, I'm all ready, set, go. I'll be going to buy my tickets today and i'm so ready!

Not a single person from this forum is going? Nobody is part of "forest people"? Damn, I was sure someone is going to go.

Tell you what, you be all smart now and when I come back, I'll be all stupid and put tons of pictures and everything, so that you can all feel bad about not listening to me. OK? Sure, no problem.

Big Grin

[Image: 5560694385_71a2f88dac_z.jpg]

Never heard of the forest people but they sure look like a bunch of hippies to me. Big Grin

[Image: dobie.png]

Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
18-07-2012, 11:01 PM
Well, DUUUUH! Those are modern day hippies and I like to call then forest people. For pretty obvious reasons. God damn hippies.

-Hunter S. Thompson
18-07-2012, 11:07 PM
Sign me up, Filox!

After I raise the funds...

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
19-07-2012, 01:45 AM
Raise? Why don't you just rob some old lady? You are an atheist, are you not? So, if you are without moral, just kill someone and take the money. Eat their babies as well.

See you there man. You have around 25 days to go.

Cool

-Hunter S. Thompson
19-07-2012, 03:13 AM
Umm MDMA induced love, glow stick dancing laser show of mind bleeding rainbow explosions.

Maybe one day I'll go.

Member of the Cult of Reason

The atheist is a man who destroys the imaginary things which afflict the human race, and so leads men back to nature, to experience and to reason.
-Baron d'Holbach-
Bitcion:1DNeQMswMdvx4xLPP6qNE7RkeTwXGC7Bzp
19-07-2012, 03:19 AM
(19-07-2012 03:13 AM)fstratzero Wrote:  Umm MDMA induced love, glow stick dancing laser show of mind bleeding rainbow explosions.

Maybe one day I'll go.

Big Grin

And EVERYTHING you said is dead wrong. This is a psychedelic trance festival, not a stupid tech-house party.

There will be very little MDMA, but there will be a lot of LSD. I posted a picture of Ganesh LSD, but the subtle message has evaded you. Glowing sticks and laser shows? Maybe if you visit David Gueta's party, but not here.

Forest people, dreadlocks, hammocks and everything wild.

You have much to learn young padawan...

Smartass

-Hunter S. Thompson
19-07-2012, 03:23 AM
(19-07-2012 03:19 AM)Filox Wrote:  
(19-07-2012 03:13 AM)fstratzero Wrote:  Umm MDMA induced love, glow stick dancing laser show of mind bleeding rainbow explosions.

Maybe one day I'll go.

Big Grin

And EVERYTHING you said is dead wrong. This is a psychedelic trance festival, not a stupid tech-house party.

There will be very little MDMA, but there will be a lot of LSD. I posted a picture of Ganesh LSD, but the subtle message has evaded you. Glowing sticks and laser shows? Maybe if you visit David Gueta's party, but not here.

Forest people, dreadlocks, hammocks and everything wild.

You have much to learn young padawan...

Smartass
My bad Bowing

That actually sounds really interesting. I haven't done LSD yet, and wouldn't know if going to a festival like that would be a good setting for a first trip.

Member of the Cult of Reason

The atheist is a man who destroys the imaginary things which afflict the human race, and so leads men back to nature, to experience and to reason.
-Baron d'Holbach-
Bitcion:1DNeQMswMdvx4xLPP6qNE7RkeTwXGC7Bzp
19-07-2012, 03:30 AM
To tell you the truth, probably not. You want to be relaxed in a nice and comforting atmosphere for your first time. This festival is pretty hard-core. I was so fucked up last year, it was a fight for my life, for more than 12 hours... This year I will be wiser. That is why I am already prepared and ready to go, nothing can surprise me and I am mentally preparing for the last few months.

This is my ones-in-a-year full-party experience and I will give all I can.

Who knows, maybe I will become a prophet, like HoC?

Big Grin

BTW, once you go LSD, everything else will be child's play. Silly and stupid.

Go Ganesha, go!

Big Grin

-Hunter S. Thompson
[+] 1 user Likes Filox's post