Big Trance Festival

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
13-08-2012, 08:09 AM
RE: Big Trance Festival
So, only 2 more days to go, last chance people.

I will be going tomorrow, before everyone else arrives, I want the best part of the wood all for myself.

Evil_monster

See you people in a week...

[Image: ff6d5cce-d6db-456f-b95c-fd756ea4897a.jpg]

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
13-08-2012, 08:54 AM
Is clothing optional?

When you are courting a nice girl an hour seems like a second. When you sit on a red-hot cinder a second seems like an hour. That's relativity.

You cannot successfully determine beforehand which side of the bread to butter.
14-08-2012, 04:33 AM
As optional as it can be...

Only a few more hours.

The party starts on 00:01 Wednesday. That's less than 12 hours, local time.

-Hunter S. Thompson
19-08-2012, 11:44 PM
OH.

MY.

GOD.

I'm quitting my job and joining those hippies. All the explanations and descriptions are useless, this was beyond words. 5 day long mind opening psychedelic experience... The reality is fucked up. Will bring pics soon.

-Hunter S. Thompson
[+] 1 user Likes Filox's post
20-08-2012, 12:09 AM
As James Randhi once said "new age is simply the old stuff put in the micro wave for three minutes'.
20-08-2012, 04:53 AM (This post was last modified: 20-08-2012 04:56 AM by Filox.)
OK, a bit of data on this...

There was SO much drugs there... I mean, SOOOO MUCH psychedelic drugs, it was just too much. Almost. Where ever I went, people were offering something, LSD mostly. Where ever I turned and looked somebody was smoking a joint, either weed or hashish. Or rolling one. So I am walking around and a guy (looks just like he came out from Prodigy video, Voodoo People) come to me, eating a hard-boiled egg half and he asks me: "Hey, you need some psychedelic medicine?". Unfortunately, I was peeking on some LSD liquid drops at that time, so I kindly thanked him and walked away. Other guy offered Ketamines. Then someone asked a piece of parer "but just a small piece, to put the drugs in it and eat it"...

This kind of freedom is simply unexplainable for me. This is Croatia, I am way not used to freedom. There were NO cops on the festival, there was maybe 10% of Croatia's there, the rest were foreigners, from Australia, NZ, USA, Austria, Germany, Belgium, Scandinavia, Korea, China, all over the place.

I used LSD exclusively, I tried getting some shrooms, but everybody ate all the shrooms in the first 12 hours, so I couldn't get them later. I spend 5 days on high doses of LSD, tried at least 5 different blotters and one liquid drops, took about 15 doses all together. And for the love of god I could not get microdots or mescaline, although I heard there were some.

All and all, it was splendid. The place was set up better than last year, it was much more organised, there were 2 shops with a lot of fruits and vegetables, 2 restaurants, a bar, a few fast foods and the best thing about everything were the prices. The shops had normal prices, not festival ones. You could buy food and camping gear, all sorts of jewellery, cloths, smoking equipment...

The prices of the drugs, now that's another story. They were cheap as you could imagine them. Never, in my wildest dreams could I have thought that I will be getting blotters for 4E a piece, on a festival, from complete strangers. The normal price is 10-15E...

I have to tell you, this is just ... something ... this lifestyle ... this freedom, peace, unity, equality, sharing things ... this tranquillity ... love, friendship, happiness, humanity ...

I've been around, I've seen things, I've met people, but this... This is something special. And it is not just the drugs, sure they play a big role, but the people there were just good and normal in their core, no drug can make you such a cool person, it can only enhance you.

Also, after 5 days of sleeping under 2 trees I feel brand new. I feel healthy, full of energy, relaxed... One might think that sleeping in a hammock will make you uncomfortable, washing in the river will make you dirty, but you'd be wrong. Nature takes care of you. Being away from the city and all the electricity, mobile phone signals, WiFi and similar shit seriously makes a difference.

As for the religions in the festival, most people there were atheists. The religious ones were Buddhists and Hinduists (Hindi?). I think I can say that mostly their religion is influenced by the life style and drugs, much more that just religious dogmas and pure belief. Also, I came to realise why there was so much peace, why everybody shared everything, why the security had nothing to secure there, why we all loved everyone... Because the were NO Christians and Muslims. You just can not be a Christian or a Muslim and still go listen to Trance music, eat LSD and enjoy in the psychedelic nature of human brain. It does not compute.

I will upload some pics as well, as soon as I find them...

P.S.
One thing I kinda understand, but I didn't like are families. People with babies or kids of 1, 2, 4, 6, 10 years... Seriously, this is NOT a place for your kid, not with all these drugs and completely wasted people, too loud music and psychedelic pictures, colours, sounds, movies (yes, there was a psychedelic cinema there...) and tons of joints. Yes, there was even a kindergarten organized there, so that the parents can trip out and dance for a few hours, but I just think that was wrong. Leave your kids at their grandparents, or do not go to Psy Trance festivals.

-Hunter S. Thompson
[+] 1 user Likes Filox's post
20-08-2012, 05:07 AM
There were a lot of people that came from Ozora, that was a similar festival, only in Hungary. Since there were a lot of people from Ozora on Lost Theory, I heard what happened there. Cop were catching Jews. Smile To make things more clear, the big Jewish drug mafia was arrested by the Interpol. Ozora had open drug stands, like a super-market, they had signs with drugs that were being sold, people were openly selling it, setting up shops with LSD, speed, weed... The local cops were taking money to close their one (or both) eye(s), so the people got too relaxed and finally Interpol intervened. The undercover cops were taking pictures of the drug dealers for a few days and on the last day tons of police with trained dogs stormed the place and caught a lot of people with kilos and kilos of drugs.

The Jewish drug lords were their prime target, so they mostly gathered Jews and local folks with them, but they didn't bother with all the tourists.

The Croatian festival was pretty different, but I fear that this was the last year. I am pretty sure that the cops will pay more attention to this next year, so I might just stole the last freedom...

-Hunter S. Thompson
20-08-2012, 06:22 AM
Big Trance Festival
(20-08-2012 04:53 AM)Filox Wrote:  OK, a bit of data on this...

There was SO much drugs there... I mean, SOOOO MUCH psychedelic drugs, it was just too much. Almost. Where ever I went, people were offering something, LSD mostly. Where ever I turned and looked somebody was smoking a joint, either weed or hashish. Or rolling one. So I am walking around and a guy (looks just like he came out from Prodigy video, Voodoo People) come to me, eating a hard-boiled egg half and he asks me: "Hey, you need some psychedelic medicine?". Unfortunately, I was peeking on some LSD liquid drops at that time, so I kindly thanked him and walked away. Other guy offered Ketamines. Then someone asked a piece of parer "but just a small piece, to put the drugs in it and eat it"...

This kind of freedom is simply unexplainable for me. This is Croatia, I am way not used to freedom. There were NO cops on the festival, there was maybe 10% of Croatia's there, the rest were foreigners, from Australia, NZ, USA, Austria, Germany, Belgium, Scandinavia, Korea, China, all over the place.

I used LSD exclusively, I tried getting some shrooms, but everybody ate all the shrooms in the first 12 hours, so I couldn't get them later. I spend 5 days on high doses of LSD, tried at least 5 different blotters and one liquid drops, took about 15 doses all together. And for the love of god I could not get microdots or mescaline, although I heard there were some.

All and all, it was splendid. The place was set up better than last year, it was much more organised, there were 2 shops with a lot of fruits and vegetables, 2 restaurants, a bar, a few fast foods and the best thing about everything were the prices. The shops had normal prices, not festival ones. You could buy food and camping gear, all sorts of jewellery, cloths, smoking equipment...

The prices of the drugs, now that's another story. They were cheap as you could imagine them. Never, in my wildest dreams could I have thought that I will be getting blotters for 4E a piece, on a festival, from complete strangers. The normal price is 10-15E...

I have to tell you, this is just ... something ... this lifestyle ... this freedom, peace, unity, equality, sharing things ... this tranquillity ... love, friendship, happiness, humanity ...

I've been around, I've seen things, I've met people, but this... This is something special. And it is not just the drugs, sure they play a big role, but the people there were just good and normal in their core, no drug can make you such a cool person, it can only enhance you.

Also, after 5 days of sleeping under 2 trees I feel brand new. I feel healthy, full of energy, relaxed... One might think that sleeping in a hammock will make you uncomfortable, washing in the river will make you dirty, but you'd be wrong. Nature takes care of you. Being away from the city and all the electricity, mobile phone signals, WiFi and similar shit seriously makes a difference.

As for the religions in the festival, most people there were atheists. The religious ones were Buddhists and Hinduists (Hindi?). I think I can say that mostly their religion is influenced by the life style and drugs, much more that just religious dogmas and pure belief. Also, I came to realise why there was so much peace, why everybody shared everything, why the security had nothing to secure there, why we all loved everyone... Because the were NO Christians and Muslims. You just can not be a Christian or a Muslim and still go listen to Trance music, eat LSD and enjoy in the psychedelic nature of human brain. It does not compute.

I will upload some pics as well, as soon as I find them...

P.S.
One thing I kinda understand, but I didn't like are families. People with babies or kids of 1, 2, 4, 6, 10 years... Seriously, this is NOT a place for your kid, not with all these drugs and completely wasted people, too loud music and psychedelic pictures, colours, sounds, movies (yes, there was a psychedelic cinema there...) and tons of joints. Yes, there was even a kindergarten organized there, so that the parents can trip out and dance for a few hours, but I just think that was wrong. Leave your kids at their grandparents, or do not go to Psy Trance festivals.

This makes me think of a friend of mine who worked his way across the US as a Deadhead...going too Grateful Dead concerts, camping out in parking lots and selling drugs. He said the best part was the freedom. He would forget that drugs were illegal because everyone around him was part of the same lifestyle and it all just seemed so natural.
Glad you had a good experience, my friend. Thumbsup

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
27-08-2012, 06:48 AM (This post was last modified: 30-08-2012 12:41 AM by Filox.)
Here are a few videos. I even saw some familiar people in this video.

Bowing

There are good pictures here:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Lost-Theor...5613296624

-Hunter S. Thompson