Big Vitamin

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
30-12-2015, 01:28 PM (This post was last modified: 30-12-2015 01:59 PM by Bucky Ball.)
RE: Big Vitamin
(30-12-2015 01:17 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(30-12-2015 01:12 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  It may be quackery, but my sister told me last summer she takes a teaspoon of Mineral Rich https://www.valleynaturals.com/ct_detail...AlVV8P8HAQ
every day, and hasn't been sick once since she started it, about a year and a half ago. It does make sense, depending what you normally eat, you may be missing some trace minerals. Was thinking of trying it. It's pretty reasonable.

There's bibley stuff on the label. Consider

That must be why it works. Weeping

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
30-12-2015, 07:31 PM
(30-12-2015 01:12 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  It may be quackery, but my sister told me last summer she takes a teaspoon of Mineral Rich https://www.valleynaturals.com/ct_detail...AlVV8P8HAQ
every day, and hasn't been sick once since she started it, about a year and a half ago. It does make sense, depending what you normally eat, you may be missing some trace minerals. Was thinking of trying it. It's pretty reasonable.
Laughat

Mineral water and B12 and Biotin for $27/quart. And whenever you see "Proprietary Blend" of any ingredient that should be translated as "snake oil bullshit". You rich people funny.

#sigh
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
30-12-2015, 07:34 PM
When they say that "these vitamins are 100 per cent natural" I ask them to sow me the bush they were picked from!
[+] 1 user Likes DerFish's post
30-12-2015, 07:36 PM
(30-12-2015 12:30 PM)John Silver Wrote:  I make colloidal silver that I take regularly and have done so for a number of years now.

I'd be careful with that shit. Why do you take it? What do you think it does?

[Image: purpleman.jpg]

#sigh
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
30-12-2015, 07:48 PM
(30-12-2015 07:36 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(30-12-2015 12:30 PM)John Silver Wrote:  I make colloidal silver that I take regularly and have done so for a number of years now.

"Medical authorities do not recommend colloidal silver, because of its lack of proven effectiveness and the risk of side effects" -Wikipedia

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
30-12-2015, 07:54 PM
(30-12-2015 07:31 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
Laughat

Mineral water and B12 and Biotin for $27/quart. And whenever you see "Proprietary Blend" of any ingredient that should be translated as "snake oil bullshit". You rich people funny.

"Ionic Trace Mineral Complex (as a natural mineral deposit from an ancient inland sea)"

Oh Fullerene Fella, oh Buckmeister's Balls, oh Carbon-60 Buckminsterfullerene, Girly is so very, very disappointed. Weeping

#sigh
30-12-2015, 09:03 PM
(30-12-2015 07:54 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Oh Fullerene Fella, oh Buckmeister's Balls, oh Carbon-60 Buckminsterfullerene, Girly is so very, very disappointed. Weeping

I said my sister takes it. I didn't say I did.
Buck up.
Big Grin

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
30-12-2015, 09:20 PM
(30-12-2015 09:03 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(30-12-2015 07:54 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Oh Fullerene Fella, oh Buckmeister's Balls, oh Carbon-60 Buckminsterfullerene, Girly is so very, very disappointed. Weeping

I said my sister takes it. I didn't say I did.
Buck up.
Big Grin

(30-12-2015 01:12 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  It may be quackery, ... Was thinking of trying it. It's pretty reasonable.

Just let me talk to your dog from now on.

#sigh
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
30-12-2015, 10:25 PM
(30-12-2015 09:20 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(30-12-2015 09:03 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  I said my sister takes it. I didn't say I did.
Buck up.
Big Grin

(30-12-2015 01:12 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  It may be quackery, ... Was thinking of trying it. It's pretty reasonable.

Just let me talk to your dog from now on.

I want that dog.Heart Hug Heart

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 1 user Likes dancefortwo's post
31-12-2015, 06:19 AM
(30-12-2015 07:36 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  

Yes I know all about the "Blue Man" and how he has been used to try and shut down alt. meds. like Q Silver. They tell about all the dangers and such,..yet like religions they leave out the important truth and facts.

Fact is the fellow by his own admission stated that he drank 8 to 10 oz. of high concentration QS (100 to 200 ppm) every single day for a cpl of years....and when the blue tinge started....he consumed higher amounts. Also noted..he did this for several years after the symptoms became obvious. (redundant)

Truth; This guy admitted to using tap water instead of distilled.(very important) and that he also added salt to the mixture (very bad) and actually was making r silver chloride with very large particles....colloidal is produced and measured in PPM of nano-particles from 2 to 25.......this fellow was making a mixture 200 to 300 times as strong, and was using two silver coins for production....not .9999 "pure" silver rods.
Silver has been used for eons in the treatment of germs and disease and for the general health and well being. Silver eating utensil were used by the affluent thru ought much of history of Europe as a 1st.line defense against bacteria and food spoilage. The Elites were and still are known as "Blue-Bloods" and it was for very good reasons. When the Plagues of the middle ages were wide spread the mortality was seen amongst the common people and not the aristocracy. People claim the rich were not affected due to better hygiene. But the truth was Bathing and such was a Taboo during those times,..even more so amongst the ruling class.
Food was served on silver plates..eaten with silver forks....wine served in silver goblets or cups. The ladies even managed their hair with silver brushes and combs.
Up until very recently "silver nitrate" was administered to the eyes of newborn infants. What are the components of the Vitamin "K" given to them now ?

In my own lifetime I can remember my Grandmother dropping a silver dollar into a jug of milk to keep it from spoilage. Milk treated like this could be left out on the counter for a while and still not spoil.
Think about body piercings....what are the studs made of?? Either .999 silver or 24k gold. WHY? Because both are known for their amazing ANTI-BACTERIAL properties. TO fight off and control infection!

Silver based solutions are commonly used for surface disinfectant and is/has been used as a topical treatment or even skin problems..

Silver was used in treatments during the Ebola outbreak..
See this link http://www.inquisitr.com/1545317/ebola-t...pposition/

If we listen to the Govt. and Big Pharma they have even made the claim that H2O is ineffective in treating thirst and useless for re hydration.. no shit..they said it...go goggle that.

If we believe whole cloth all info given to us by Govt. and Big Pharma without ever questioning their holy grail or panacea of quirk and quackery laboratory cures, (which by the way nearly 100% of all medicines are or were made from natural substances up until the last decade. But the problem is you can't patten a natural growing plant) or , their opinions on what constitutes good health care and good diets,....then we become just the same as the stupid sheeple who fill the church pews come sunday morning. Yes Sheeple because we accept whats being told us without question. "We're from the Govt. and we are here to help!" RUN!!!

As Free Thinkers we must QUESTION EVERYTHING......not just religion

So yes I use it and I use other natural cure also...like Dandelion and such. Smile