Big Vitamin

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
01-01-2016, 02:03 PM
RE: Big Vitamin
(01-01-2016 01:34 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(01-01-2016 01:04 PM)John Silver Wrote:  Well ok guys geeesh.........I know good and well you have not had the time to read each of these studies and the associated PDF files. And even if you have then thats great..If You don't consider them as Evidence....hey fine! whatever.......
I was asked to provide evidence...I have .. I'm not going to argue the evidence with you either for or against it's validity I provided my burden of proof.....If that is not good enough for you rascals.. t hen fuck off...
Case closed!!

You did not provide evidence for oral intake of colloidal silver. So there's that. Drinking Beverage

When I say I'm done I mean I'm done with providing any evidence...
Chas the truth is if a person believes in it they will use....if they don't,..then they won't. Evidence be damned.

Are there dangers? sure as with anything even pharmaceuticals. With CS the dangers can come from particle size and ppm ingested. And the sheer volume of the liquid.
Now not all CS usage is internal. We use it for surface disinfectant the same as you would use bleach. We also use it for topical applications....I raise Chickens goats and rabbits and use it to disinfect my clothing and also if I get scratched around the hen house or draw blood near any of the other animals I will use it then. I have used on the dogs when the mange is particularly bad. I have administered it to the chickens water when there is a problem with internal parasites
It probably is better as an external treatment than internal. What I do make and consume...is a very weak solution 20ppm or less and have found it to work on a couple symptoms. But that does not mean to do it in heavy dosage for extended periods of time. That is not and endorsement for others.
I also believe that same as other things...it can be used in excess...and potential dangerous. Again I don't believe it to be a magical bullet for all things... but Silver in various forms has been used for ages to treat many things without adverse problems.
I consulted my Doctor at the V.A. about my use of it...All he said was if I did use it to do so sparingly...which I do..
I really don't know what else to tell you gents...I'm not trying to "sell" you on..just as I have said a few times....just saying that yes I do use it and why I believed it to be of a benefit for us.

Oh and on the comments of the language and such....I joined in...I slang some shit balls....and had a good time... I took nothing that was said as a "true" dump on me...including that of Whiskeydebate. I read in the rules up top there somewhere that such activity was ok and even expected by membersFacepalm. And I do insist that my comments were not meant to be mean spirit or hateful to any of you....No

If I have not understood things correctly...then I ask for a newbies pardon as I tone down the festivities of the vernacularConsider.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes John Silver's post
01-01-2016, 02:22 PM (This post was last modified: 01-01-2016 02:25 PM by GirlyMan.)
(01-01-2016 02:03 PM)John Silver Wrote:  Now not all CS usage is internal. We use it for surface disinfectant the same as you would use bleach. We also use it for topical applications....I raise Chickens goats and rabbits and use it to disinfect my clothing and also if I get scratched around the hen house or draw blood near any of the other animals I will use it then. I have used on the dogs when the mange is particularly bad. I have administered it to the chickens water when there is a problem with internal parasites. It probably is better as an external treatment than internal.

There is evidence to support its use topically and as a surface disinfectant.

(01-01-2016 02:03 PM)John Silver Wrote:  What I do make and consume...is a very weak solution 20ppm or less and have found it to work on a couple symptoms.

Could you share those symptoms so I can research it myself? And 20ppm sounds damn close to homeopathic nonsense.

(01-01-2016 02:03 PM)John Silver Wrote:  Oh and on the comments of the language and such....I joined in...I slang some shit balls....and had a good time...

In addition to providing support, that's what this forum is all about. Big Grin

(01-01-2016 02:03 PM)John Silver Wrote:  If I have not understood things correctly...then I ask for a newbies pardon as I tone down the festivities of the vernacularConsider.

If you do then you're a pussy. We eat pussy.

#sigh
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
01-01-2016, 02:52 PM
(01-01-2016 02:22 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(01-01-2016 02:03 PM)John Silver Wrote:  Now not all CS usage is internal. We use it for surface disinfectant the same as you would use bleach. We also use it for topical applications....I raise Chickens goats and rabbits and use it to disinfect my clothing and also if I get scratched around the hen house or draw blood near any of the other animals I will use it then. I have used on the dogs when the mange is particularly bad. I have administered it to the chickens water when there is a problem with internal parasites. It probably is better as an external treatment than internal.

(01-01-2016 02:03 PM)John Silver Wrote:  What I do make and consume...is a very weak solution 20ppm or less and have found it to work on a couple symptoms.

Could you share those symptoms so I can research it myself? And 20ppm sounds damn close to homeopathic nonsense.

How can I provide you evidence to my experiences with it? Anything I could present to you would be hear say...wouldn't it? These were MY tests...on my ailments....

On the ppm count..I would have to dig thru my hard drive to find the old article..but it was done using a TDS meter if memory serves me right. it was done by "cooking" the "batch" with surface agitation and a constant temp. at 18 volts for various lengths of time...this was what I based my values from...

(01-01-2016 02:03 PM)John Silver Wrote:  Oh and on the comments of the language and such....I joined in...I slang some shit balls....and had a good time...

(01-01-2016 02:03 PM)John Silver Wrote:  If I have not understood things correctly...then I ask for a newbies pardon as I tone down the festivities of the vernacularConsider.

But GM...didn't you tell me I somehow need to grow a skin,....thinking it was over the way I had answered back to you two hooligans.

I sure hope my clarity in this new year is "more-gooderly" formulated.
01-01-2016, 02:56 PM
(01-01-2016 02:03 PM)John Silver Wrote:  
(01-01-2016 01:34 PM)Chas Wrote:  You did not provide evidence for oral intake of colloidal silver. So there's that. Drinking Beverage

When I say I'm done I mean I'm done with providing any evidence...
Chas the truth is if a person believes in it they will use....if they don't,..then they won't. Evidence be damned.

My point, which I thought was clear, is that is belief without evidence of efficacy and no information about dosage or interactions.

Quote:Are there dangers? sure as with anything even pharmaceuticals. With CS the dangers can come from particle size and ppm ingested. And the sheer volume of the liquid.

And there is insufficient evidence what the safe levels and dosages are.

Quote:Now not all CS usage is internal. We use it for surface disinfectant the same as you would use bleach. We also use it for topical applications....I raise Chickens goats and rabbits and use it to disinfect my clothing and also if I get scratched around the hen house or draw blood near any of the other animals I will use it then. I have used on the dogs when the mange is particularly bad. I have administered it to the chickens water when there is a problem with internal parasites
It probably is better as an external treatment than internal. What I do make and consume...is a very weak solution 20ppm or less and have found it to work on a couple symptoms. But that does not mean to do it in heavy dosage for extended periods of time. That is not and endorsement for others.
I also believe that same as other things...it can be used in excess...and potential dangerous. Again I don't believe it to be a magical bullet for all things... but Silver in various forms has been used for ages to treat many things without adverse problems.
I consulted my Doctor at the V.A. about my use of it...All he said was if I did use it to do so sparingly...which I do..
I really don't know what else to tell you gents...I'm not trying to "sell" you on..just as I have said a few times....just saying that yes I do use it and why I believed it to be of a benefit for us.

Oh and on the comments of the language and such....I joined in...I slang some shit balls....and had a good time... I took nothing that was said as a "true" dump on me...including that of Whiskeydebate. I read in the rules up top there somewhere that such activity was ok and even expected by membersFacepalm. And I do insist that my comments were not meant to be mean spirit or hateful to any of you....No

If I have not understood things correctly...then I ask for a newbies pardon as I tone down the festivities of the vernacularConsider.

OK. We're good.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
01-01-2016, 03:00 PM
(01-01-2016 02:22 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  

You had asked me on my research and the 20 ppm so you could research it also..

But How can I provide you evidence to my experiences with it? Anything I could present to you would be hear say...wouldn't it? These were MY tests...on my ailments....

On the ppm count..I would have to dig thru my hard drive to find the old article...(it's seven or 8 years old in my files)..but it was done using a TDS meter if memory serves me right. it was done by "cooking" the "batch" with surface agitation and a constant temp. at 18 volts for various lengths of time and then recording the values. A new test batch was used each time the test was ran....this was what I based my values from...
01-01-2016, 03:06 PM
(01-01-2016 02:52 PM)John Silver Wrote:  But GM...didn't you tell me I somehow need to grow a skin,....thinking it was over the way I had answered back to you two hooligans.

Yeah, but it was your overreaction.

(01-01-2016 01:04 PM)John Silver Wrote:  Well ok guys geeesh.........I know good and well you have not had the time to read each of these studies and the associated PDF files. And even if you have then thats great..If You don't consider them as Evidence....hey fine! whatever.......
I was asked to provide evidence...I have .. I'm not going to argue the evidence with you either for or against it's validity I provided my burden of proof.....If that is not good enough for you rascals.. t hen fuck off...
Case closed!!

#sigh
01-01-2016, 03:09 PM
(01-01-2016 03:00 PM)John Silver Wrote:  You had asked me on my research and the 20 ppm so you could research it also..

I asked you for the symptoms you think ingesting colloidal silver alleviates. What symptoms do they alleviate and what other benefits do you think ingesting it provides?

#sigh
01-01-2016, 03:09 PM
(01-01-2016 03:06 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(01-01-2016 02:52 PM)John Silver Wrote:  But GM...didn't you tell me I somehow need to grow a skin,....thinking it was over the way I had answered back to you two hooligans.

Yeah, but it was your overreaction.

Case closed!!

Ahh okay....I see. but again not in anger or other....Over-Acting maybe!...

BTW clean that beaver with Silver shampoo first....err....douse the shave bumps with it....Laughat
01-01-2016, 03:21 PM
(01-01-2016 03:09 PM)John Silver Wrote:  
(01-01-2016 03:06 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Yeah, but it was your overreaction.

Ahh okay....I see. but again not in anger or other....Over-Acting maybe!...

Your accusation that I had not done my due diligence and read your links was what provoked my response. No biggie.

#sigh
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
01-01-2016, 03:31 PM
(01-01-2016 03:09 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(01-01-2016 03:00 PM)John Silver Wrote:  You had asked me on my research and the 20 ppm so you could research it also..

I asked you for the symptoms you think ingesting colloidal silver alleviates. What symptoms do they alleviate and what other benefits do you think ingesting it provides?

One symptom I have found it works on is a mild case of food poisoning..again my test.
Another example I found where it helped me was with a stomach virus...and indeed it may have been some tainted food......
What I found it did was it immediately gave me a case of the SHITS to where I passed on down whatever it was that was fucking with me....circumstantial ? quiet possible certainly but each time I used it as such it gave the desired affect....no noticeable side affects other than a shortage of "Charmin tissue"

I have tried it with a combo of High dose Vit. C when I felt a common cold coming on.....heavy dose of QS...2-3 oz. those symptoms were gone within about 24 hours avg.

As a side....a normal internal dose for me is 1 shot glass 2 or 3 times a week and that is due to all the "animal" germs I am around daily.....No I have no proof that works....but I do it as a maintenance

You see there is no way I can give any scientific proof for these...just that I do this and it seems to work out...

Now I'm a Veteran so I go for a complete check-up every 6 months..including blood work. All my tests come back normal...even D levels..i'm outside 8-10 each day...stool samples look good..the Butt Scope came back negative....only area that's marginal is the Cholesterol, it's a little close to the red line....But I am very fond of Salt Cured Country Ham....so there's that.
It proves nothing...but what it tells me is my indulgence of those "OilySkin " Dominican Cigars appear to be doing more harm than the CS...