Big Vitamin

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
01-01-2016, 05:09 PM
RE: Big Vitamin
(01-01-2016 03:00 PM)John Silver Wrote:  
(01-01-2016 02:22 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  There is evidence to support its use topically and as a surface disinfectant.

Could you share those symptoms so I can research it myself? And 20ppm sounds damn close to homeopathic nonsense.

In addition to providing support, that's what this forum is all about. Big Grin

If you do then you're a pussy. We eat pussy.

You had asked me on my research and the 20 ppm so you could research it also..

But How can I provide you evidence to my experiences with it? Anything I could present to you would be hear say...wouldn't it? These were MY tests...on my ailments....

No, not hearsay - it is anecdote. Evidence comes from controlled, repeatable and repeated trials with multiple subjects.

Quote:On the ppm count..I would have to dig thru my hard drive to find the old article...(it's seven or 8 years old in my files)..but it was done using a TDS meter if memory serves me right. it was done by "cooking" the "batch" with surface agitation and a constant temp. at 18 volts for various lengths of time and then recording the values. A new test batch was used each time the test was ran....this was what I based my values from...

What were the tests?

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
01-01-2016, 05:30 PM
Chas if I remember....my older brain fogs at times..but those tests were done by a gent up in Mass. who was about trying to disprove the whole notion that CS could be made outside a Scientific facility and produce reliable results.
The Team...(2 guys and a freshman college girl) ran the test 48, or so times.

Each set of tests in the group were done at a certain temp.....the next was at a certain voltage....the next with surface agitation...then combinations of all the above to get a benchmark and to show variance...but the tests concluded that it was indeed easy to reproduce the desired affect time and again.............by observing the parameters they used.

The tests had nothing at all to do with how the CS was used after a batch was made......just the ability to time and again produce the same strength, or if was bogus
There was even a chart they had worked up showing the ppm counts and what formula to use to get that.
Find all posts by this user
02-01-2016, 04:45 PM
(01-01-2016 05:30 PM)John Silver Wrote:  Chas if I remember....my older brain fogs at times..but those tests were done by a gent up in Mass. who was about trying to disprove the whole notion that CS could be made outside a Scientific facility and produce reliable results.

Each set of tests in the group were done at a certain temp.....the next was at a certain voltage....the next with surface agitation...then combinations of all the above to get a benchmark and to show variance...but the tests concluded that it was indeed easy to reproduce the desired affect time and again.............by observing the parameters they used.

The tests had nothing at all to do with how the CS was used after a batch was made......just the ability to time and again produce the same strength, or if was bogus
There was even a chart they had worked up showing the ppm counts and what formula to use to get that.

What machinery did they use to control for particle size?

#sigh
02-01-2016, 09:35 PM
(02-01-2016 04:45 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(01-01-2016 05:30 PM)John Silver Wrote:  Chas if I remember....my older brain fogs at times..but those tests were done by a gent up in Mass. who was about trying to disprove the whole notion that CS could be made outside a Scientific facility and produce reliable results.

A blender.

Don't let those gnomes and their illusions get you down. They're just gnomes and illusions.

--Jake the Dog, Adventure Time

Alouette, je te plumerai.
[+] 1 user Likes Old Man Marsh's post
02-01-2016, 09:39 PM
(02-01-2016 09:35 PM)Old Man Marsh Wrote:  
(02-01-2016 04:45 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  What machinery did they use to control for particle size?

A blender.

#sigh
02-01-2016, 09:43 PM (This post was last modified: 02-01-2016 10:04 PM by John Silver.)
(02-01-2016 04:45 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  

I honestly don't recall Girly...seems the test was to try to get stable ppm count .....But I do remember that the time/voltage had an issue with the SIZE....the higher the voltage imput and longer the duration seemed to make the particles tend to clump...appearing to be larger in size...and that was the case they are..
I also notice that when I cook up a batch....if I series 3 9v batteries and run it longer than 50 minutes I get an amber color to the water...and visible silver suspended particles...the red laser trail is solid..

If I run it at 18 volts from a PS for 45 to 50 minutes the water is crystal clear to the eye...has a slight metallic taste..(may just be the effect of it being distilled) and a laser shot thru the water shows a faint particle trail...though the particles are invisible to the eye.

As a side note...What they were trying to discover was Could they replicate in any home type or other environment the same results that the Pro Labs had achieved and documented.....so they weren't working off blind assumptions but what was already scientifically proven to be..
02-01-2016, 10:20 PM (This post was last modified: 02-01-2016 11:06 PM by John Silver.)
You seem very interested in something that is claimed to be of no benefit . What gives?

Most of those study finding links I posted showed that Solutions of silver under controlled lab conditions were indeed of some medical use, topical if nothing else. And topical Is the majority of where I use it.....even though I do get a small swig on occasion Smile

Anyway....I will keep looking....I might have inked it to a hard copy and filed it away someplace...who knows.

edit; 11:46pm
Ahh found a piece of a file I had put on wordpad stating that the "water agitation would allow for particle size to be in the 1 to 2nm water agitation or aeration forms a balance of Ion and Nano" the rest was about instruction on cooking a batch with reliable results....a recipe.

Also is stated that when using AC or DC charge whats commonly known as CS is part CS and Part Ionic..due to the Ion formation by The process of electrolysis by its nature generates ionic silver and particles.

And also a note made of ingesting CS particles as far as bodily harm..;
"(After testing), no clinically important changes in any metabolic, hematologic, or urinalysis measure identified were determined. No morphological (or structural) changes were detected in the lungs, heart (cardiac function) or abdominal organs. No changes were noted in sputum reactive oxygen species or in pro-inflammatory cytokines.

Conclusion: In-vivo oral exposure of a commercial 10-ppm silver nano-particle solution over 3-, 7-, 14-day exposures does not exhibit clinically important changes in metabolis, hematologic, urine, vital sign changes, physical findings or imaging changes visualized by MRI."

-- by Munger, Radwanski, Stoddard, Shaaban, Grainger, Yost at University of - UTAH