Bigfoot Genetics Paper Hoax

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
13-03-2013, 10:47 PM
RE: Bigfoot Genetics Paper Hoax
Ketchum recently released a photo of a horse that supposedly had it's mane braided by a Bigfoot. You can tell it's just natural matting. I've written an article on this (I've created a new blog since my old one is so hidden--I will still update it, though). I point out that other mythological creatures were thought to be braiders of hair.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
14-03-2013, 09:19 PM
(13-03-2013 10:47 PM)ghostexorcist Wrote:  Ketchum recently released a photo of a horse that supposedly had it's mane braided by a Bigfoot. You can tell it's just natural matting. I've written an article on this (I've created a new blog since my old one is so hidden--I will still update it, though). I point out that other mythological creatures were thought to be braiders of hair.

I've updated the blog with information about how the phenomenon of hair matting being mistaken for supernatural creatures braiding hair was first recorded in the 13th-century. I'm sure the legend predates this, though.
15-03-2013, 12:23 AM
How far back in time must we go to find the first human to freak out at the sight of braided hair?
Find all posts by this user
15-03-2013, 12:46 AM
Ah ... I see. So, you're saying Bigfoot probably has dredlocks.

I'm cool with that. Drinking Beverage

However, that crap about braiding a horse's maine ... that's fucking stupid. The horse would just look silly. Dodgy

I think in the end, I just feel like I'm a secular person who has a skeptical eye toward any extraordinary claim, carefully examining any extraordinary evidence before jumping to conclusions. ~ Eric ~ My friend ... who figured it out.
[+] 1 user Likes kim's post
15-03-2013, 09:03 AM (This post was last modified: 15-03-2013 10:25 AM by ghostexorcist.)
(15-03-2013 12:23 AM)Cardinal Smurf Wrote:  How far back in time must we go to find the first human to freak out at the sight of braided hair?

Honestly, I would love to find older references to the phenomenon. I could create a chronology and list all of the creatures associated with it. That way, it would make footers think twice before attributing braiding to Bigfoot.

(15-03-2013 12:46 AM)kim Wrote:  Ah ... I see. So, you're saying Bigfoot probably has dredlocks.

I'm cool with that. Drinking Beverage

Somebody actually claims that the Bigfoot from the famous Patterson-Gimlin film has braids. You can read about it here (search "braids"). I think they are seeing something that is not there. Sort of like seeing Jesus' face on a grilled cheese sandwich.

Quote:However, that crap about braiding a horse's maine ... that's fucking stupid. The horse would just look silly. Dodgy

Actually, I've read that some horse owners braid their hair because it's easier to manage. It can't tangle into knots if it's neatly braided. It's sort of like the girls in my basic training unit who braided their hair into corn rows.
15-03-2013, 09:34 AM
(15-03-2013 12:46 AM)kim Wrote:  However, that crap about braiding a horse's maine ... that's fucking stupid. The horse would just look silly. Dodgy
Hmm...

Those below, however, are on the stupid side, I'll give you that. As a lover of horses I find this criminal.
[Image: tumblr_lkum0yTtW31qhittzo1_500.jpg]

[Image: dscn6727.jpg]

[Image: walker-carol-bay-andalusian-stallion-wit...as-usa.jpg]

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderò."
15-03-2013, 11:08 AM
Hmm... the bottom horse with the dark hair looks kind of cool.. but the top 2 with the white hair.... not attractive atall. Looks like someone was practicing macramae or something. Undecided

I do like the straight braided one... I guess I'm more of a natural kind of person - nothing too fancy.

But ... what about Bigfoot? What if some over zealous hippy Bigfoot started tripping while it was braiding it's Bigfoot friend... eventually that poor unsuspecting Bigfoot would have braids all over it's whole body!! How ya gonna run all braided up like that?!?!? Dodgy

I think in the end, I just feel like I'm a secular person who has a skeptical eye toward any extraordinary claim, carefully examining any extraordinary evidence before jumping to conclusions. ~ Eric ~ My friend ... who figured it out.
15-03-2013, 03:45 PM
(15-03-2013 09:34 AM)Vera Wrote:  
(15-03-2013 12:46 AM)kim Wrote:  However, that crap about braiding a horse's maine ... that's fucking stupid. The horse would just look silly. :dodgy:
Hmm...

Those below, however, are on the stupid side, I'll give you that. As a lover of horses I find this criminal.
[Image: tumblr_lkum0yTtW31qhittzo1_500.jpg]

[Image: dscn6727.jpg]

[Image: walker-carol-bay-andalusian-stallion-wit...as-usa.jpg]

Criminal perhaps in the above cases. However, combined with steel plate armor, any braiding may enhance the splendor. Just my 2¥ worth.
15-03-2013, 06:32 PM
(15-03-2013 03:45 PM)Cardinal Smurf Wrote:  However, combined with steel plate armor, any braiding may enhance the splendor. Just my 2¥ worth.
Ah, boys men and their armours and swords... and guns, and big cars, and motorcycles... Angel

[Image: _r7X3KWWJ0ewFQX1eV9jbg2.jpg]

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderò."
16-03-2013, 12:54 PM
(15-03-2013 11:08 AM)kim Wrote:  But ... what about Bigfoot? What if some over zealous hippy Bigfoot started tripping while it was braiding it's Bigfoot friend... eventually that poor unsuspecting Bigfoot would have braids all over it's whole body!! How ya gonna run all braided up like that?!?!? Dodgy

It definitely couldn't sneak up on anyone with all those braids making flapping noises. Nobody likes hippies, especially Bigfoot hippies.

http://www.southparkstudios.com/clips/10...nfestation

Early this morning, my first article reached 10,000 views in less than a month. I'm glad that the word has spread. I want more people to know about Ketchum's deceit. Sharon Hill of Doubtful News recently wrote an article using some of my material.
[+] 1 user Likes ghostexorcist's post