Bigger Avatars

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
23-05-2012, 06:27 PM
RE: Bigger Avatars
(23-05-2012 06:24 PM)lucradis Wrote:  Now that is an idea I can get behind and it's justified. I fuckin love you dude. In a strictly straight way.
Oh no no, I understand perfectly. I love you to, in a straight way.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
23-05-2012, 07:03 PM
To be honest I pass up about 3/4 of the avatars I would use because you wouldn't even see what is in them if I used them. It's made me resort to more simple, yet creepier, avatars Sad
[+] 1 user Likes LadyJane's post
23-05-2012, 07:18 PM
There have been a few that I wanted to see better but even on the user profile page, they aren't much bigger if any at all.

See here they are, the bruises, some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
24-05-2012, 04:09 AM
Oh yeah I also had an idea to make avatars bigger, but not on forum, just on user profile page, because a few times I wanted to see someone's picture better and then I would go to the user profile page to see it bigger, yet it was the same.

I thought it was nowhere near as important for me to make a new thread about it, so I didn't, but now that it is already here, I gave my 2 cents as well.

Smile

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
24-05-2012, 10:23 AM
Larger avatars on the user-profile page sounds like a great idea. I'd prefer not in the threads though.

Godzilla Kitten, Directed by J.J. Abrams
[Image: Kineoprojectfinished3_zps79916ea4.jpg]
25-05-2012, 02:34 AM
(24-05-2012 10:23 AM)kineo Wrote:  Larger avatars on the user-profile page sounds like a great idea. I'd prefer not in the threads though.
Well at least we can all agree on larger avatars somewhere then. Thumbsup
25-05-2012, 02:41 AM
Finally something...

Smile

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
27-05-2012, 09:04 PM (This post was last modified: 27-05-2012 09:12 PM by GirlyMan.)
(23-05-2012 07:03 PM)LadyJane Wrote:  To be honest I pass up about 3/4 of the avatars I would use because you wouldn't even see what is in them if I used them. It's made me resort to more simple, yet creepier, avatars Sad

I'm thinkin' you've succeeded in the creepiness category with your latest LadyJane. ... I like it. I like it alot. Smile

(23-05-2012 06:19 PM)DeepThought Wrote:  What might be possible is making it bigger in the user profile page. It already is bigger there, though I can make it bigger again.

I don't think the thread-view page should have large avatars. I prefer content over repetition and endless scrolling.

I'm down with that. GirlyBoy told me he can't make out the detail on my "Who is the girlie man?" avatar. Easier to just make it legible on my profile page than to continually tell people to google "images girlie arnold". Wink

[Image: girlyarnold.jpg]

I am us and we is me. ... bitches.
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
29-05-2012, 09:08 AM
No no please no bigger avatars!!
I don't want to waste my bandwidth with silly pictures every time I browse the forum.

DISCLAIMER: If you find a message from me offensive, inappropriate, or disruptive, please ignore it.
If you don't know how to ignore a message, complain to me and I will be happy to demonstrate.

[Image: tta.php]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user