Biggest risks?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
17-07-2016, 07:52 PM
RE: Biggest risks?
One time I was feeling a little adventurous so when I got a haircut I left it a little longer at the back, this was when I was in my youth, it was a risk but somehow it managed to work with my dress shirts and didn't come across hillbilly at all.
Of course, I'm older and wiser now with responsibilities so I don't take needless unrationalized risks like that anymore. Nothing but a distant memory of time past.

I do like to occasionally look back at that younger more reckless me and have a bit of a giggle. Oh how the youth risk it all without a care or cause in the world.

[Image: oscar.png]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like earmuffs's post
17-07-2016, 08:17 PM
Life risk? After getting out of the Air Force, moving to the Bay Area, where I'd never lived, without a job lined up, to make a fresh start.

Personal risk? As a USAF firefighter, going into burning buildings.

Professional risk? Not being a yes-man in a corporate environment.
[+] 4 users Like Thumpalumpacus's post
17-07-2016, 08:25 PM (This post was last modified: 17-07-2016 08:29 PM by GenesisNemesis.)
At the moment it's probably not learning as much as I'd like to learn, and not being disciplined enough. I like many people have a problem with focusing on completing tasks. It seems like it's something that should be really simple, and it probably is, but it doesn't seem like it is, probably because I'm too used to instant gratification. Tongue

[+] 3 users Like GenesisNemesis's post
18-07-2016, 06:22 AM
Probably the stupidest one - was using the throttle lock on my 88 Harley FXRP then stood up on the seat doing the "walk like an Egyptian pose" going 55 mph while riding alongside a buddy -- just to get a laugh out of his ol' lady who was having a bad day -- and needed a laugh.......

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 2 users Like onlinebiker's post