Bikes and drugs

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
06-02-2017, 07:29 AM
RE: Bikes and drugs
(06-02-2017 07:03 AM)Fireball Wrote:  Sex, reading and solving some math or physics problems can make the time go pretty fast. The time goes fastest during sex. Tongue

As far as drugs, I'll stay away from anything that gives me a rush like sliding off the road, down an embankment because of sand. Or, like the time I was racing my neighbor down this canyon road (about a mile past where I had slid off- as above- but a different time) and reached a spot where the road drops 11 feet in about 30 feet and turns right. I got air, and came down on the wrong side of the road, with a barbed wire fence on my left (this is in the US). Blink I actually got into the gravel and dirt, off the road but managed to avoid the wire. I got behind him after that and let him set the pace. It happened so fast I didn't even have time to lay it down, which might have been worse, in retrospect, because if it had dug in, I'd have probably been strained through said fence. It was a Harley, and weighed more than twice what I weighed. That's a rush I never want to repeat.

Fireball, .

On a Harley! B***** H***.

Bowing

D.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
06-02-2017, 07:31 AM
RE: Bikes and drugs
(06-02-2017 06:34 AM)Banjo Wrote:  I once rode a pushbike while drunk.

It did not end well. Sad

Banjo,

You are a master of the beautifully understated post. Smile

D.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Dworkin's post