Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-03-2011, 05:34 PM
Bikini fo 8-year olds ?!?!?!?!
I came across this news segment :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MmYPM1KhOy4

What the hell is going on in America ?
Seriously - what the hell ... Angry

Atheism is a religion like OFF is a TV channel !!!

Proud of my genetic relatives Big Grin
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
28-03-2011, 08:44 PM
RE: Bikini fo 8-year olds ?!?!?!?!
You know that there are beauty pageants for toddlers/young kids right? With full makeup, fake hair, fake tans, waxed eyebrows, fake teeth, the whole bit?

If you really wanna be creeped out, do a search for "Toddlers and Tiaras". It's a TV show here. It's really fucked up.

I recently read a story about a woman in the UK who gives her 8 year old Botox injections. And the kid can't wait to get a boob job, all of this so she can be famous. Will see if I can find the link.
Here it is:

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/wom...geant.html

My reason for being is to serve as a cat cushion. That is good enough for me. Wink
28-03-2011, 10:07 PM
Yup. My mom tapes all those shows because "they're so cute" and everytime I watch them, I'm on the verge of vomiting. Mothers who are forcing their failed lives down their children's throats and stealing their childhood so that they can try to glorify themselves through their child's "achievements." AKA, the Michael Jackson story.

"Ain't got no last words to say, yellow streak right up my spine. The gun in my mouth was real and the taste blew my mind."

"We see you cry. We turn your head. Then we slap your face. We see you try. We see you fail. Some things never change."
28-03-2011, 11:02 PM
They sell bikinis for babies in the UK.

[Image: sigone_zps207cf92c.png]

Leonard Nimoy
1931-2015
Live long and prosper.
29-03-2011, 10:03 AM
Seriously I don't know how to react.
Should I ignore it?
Should I get angry ?
Should I get sad ?
What is the right thing to do in this situation ?!!?!

Atheism is a religion like OFF is a TV channel !!!

Proud of my genetic relatives Big Grin
[+] 2 users Like gaglamesh731's post
29-03-2011, 10:31 AM
Try to not think. There is a reason why all psycho killers tend to be really intelligent. Thinking about human stupidity fucks you up xDD

[Image: sigone_zps207cf92c.png]

Leonard Nimoy
1931-2015
Live long and prosper.
29-03-2011, 12:05 PM

It says a lot about the evolution of the human child when a bikini manufacturer sells push up tops, to 8 year olds!
Now the Ad has been edited so that the push up factor isn't advertised, but the child bikini is.

Pedophiles are still hard reading that article.
And then people wonder why little Susan is pregnant at 9!
Quote this message in a reply
30-03-2011, 01:03 AM
(28-03-2011 10:07 PM)Buddy Christ Wrote:  Mothers who are forcing their failed lives down their children's throats and stealing their childhood so that they can try to glorify themselves through their child's "achievements." AKA, the Michael Jackson story.

Totally agree.

When I find myself in times of trouble, Richard Dawkins comes to me, speaking words of reason, now I see, now I see.
30-03-2011, 07:15 AM
I thought South Park was exaggerating. :F I thought most of the US fears pedophiles, but then there are parents who want to make their kid a real bait.

Correct me when I'm wrong.
Accept me or go to hell.
30-03-2011, 06:17 PM
The US citizens hate pedophiles with a passion. This is a subconscious ploy to lure them out so they can make the prisons even more overcrowded. This country has always glorified little girls in ways the can be misconstrued, it's just getting so bad now that the parents should go to jail instead of the molesters. Save the kid a trauma, you see an 8 year old dressed up like an adult have a cop come and force the mother into parenting training on the effects of sexualizing children. Though generally they're starting before 5 anymore in those families.

Plenty of parents do not go into these things, but obviously there's plenty of a market for this. I know some people who this is a likely step for.

I'm not a non believer, I believe in the possibility of anything. I just don't let the actuality of something be determined by a 3rd party.