Bikini fo 8-year olds ?!?!?!?!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
31-03-2011, 06:31 PM (This post was last modified: 01-04-2011 12:10 AM by MasterRottweiler.)
RE: Bikini fo 8-year olds ?!?!?!?!
Exactly Lilith! I couldn't said that better.

The thing that bothers me is the fact that some parents try to umm... make their kids to skip their childhood and make them look like some sort of twisted parody of how they wanted to look like when they were young.

"The tendency to turn human judgments into divine commands makes religion one of the most dangerous forces in the world.”
-Georgia Harkness.

"La fe es patrimonio de los pendejos. (Faith is patrimony of the dumbfucks)."
-Diego Rivera
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
04-01-2012, 11:08 PM
(28-03-2011 10:07 PM)Buddy Christ Wrote:  Yup. My mom tapes all those shows because "they're so cute" and everytime I watch them, I'm on the verge of vomiting. Mothers who are forcing their failed lives down their children's throats and stealing their childhood so that they can try to glorify themselves through their child's "achievements." AKA, the Michael Jackson story.

I am with you 100%. When I see those young girls being exposed to that stuff I want to vomit. They aren't cute, they aren't pretty, they look like some kind of sick barbie dolls.

And every time I see them I can't help but think what this sort of thing is doing to their psyche. These little girls have to be developing serious mental disorders from this.
Find all posts by this user
08-01-2012, 01:15 AM
People are always so concerned about pedophiles yet they look at this and see no problem. BRAINLESS TWITS THE WHOLE LOT OF THEM!

NEW AND IMPROVED!
Twice the anger, Half the space!
[+] 1 user Likes Hamata k's post
11-01-2012, 05:18 PM
I was thinking of getting my daughter into modeling and acting. She's not even 2 yet. I refuse to prevent a talent from being discovered just because of the stigma. She could be the next big thing.

Then daddy can quit working and play golf every day.

not srs

yes srs

“Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect.”

-Mark Twain
[+] 1 user Likes germanyt's post