Bill Donohue is an asshole (Oh no he didn't say that!)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
15-06-2013, 03:30 PM
Bill Donohue is an asshole (Oh no he didn't say that!)
This contemptible, fat-ass prick has been the Vatican's rottweiler for years (my apologies to real Rottweilers for the comparison; they are actuall moral!). He spends his days defending every evil thing the Vatican does through its cardinals and priests, then plays the professional victim and bullies any one who calls him on it. This is his latest insult; the Catholic Church has a homosexuality problem, not a pedophile problem.

"IN THRUST WE TRUST"

"We were conservative Jews and that meant we obeyed God's Commandments until His rules became a royal pain in the ass."

- Joel Chastnoff, The 188th Crybaby Brigade
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
15-06-2013, 04:18 PM
RE: Bill Donohue is an asshole (Oh no he didn't say that!)
Um...wow.

#facepalm.

I have no words.

God is a concept by which we measure our pain -- John Lennon

15-06-2013, 10:14 PM
RE: Bill Donohue is an asshole (Oh no he didn't say that!)
Bill Donohue does more and better work for the cause of Atheism than most Atheist activists could ever dream. His anti-intellectualism and lies end up repelling any believer capable of the least bit skeptical thought. Seriously, If I were an theist activist, I would love to go on national TV and let this guy try to verbally flog me with his BS because when Bill Donohue thinks he's winning, he's really losing.

I hope to see Bill Donohue appear on National telivision a lot more...it would definetly be good for the Atheist cause.
[+] 1 user Likes Julius's post