Bill Gates - Catholic?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
20-01-2015, 07:42 AM
RE: Bill Gates - Catholic?
(20-01-2015 04:58 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  
Quote:Bill Gates is supporting the development of contraceptive technology, such as nanotech condoms.

Has literally 10's of billions of dollars and what does he do?
Invests in ultra-ultra thin condoms... wtf...

I support this cause. Drinking Beverage

But seriously, though, lots of implications.

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
20-01-2015, 07:59 AM
(20-01-2015 07:42 AM)Nurse Wrote:  
(20-01-2015 04:58 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  Has literally 10's of billions of dollars and what does he do?
Invests in ultra-ultra thin condoms... wtf...

I support this cause. Drinking Beverage

But seriously, though, lots of implications.

Fix overpopulation and many of the world’s problems subside. People are going to fuck no matter what, entertainment and such, not everyone has cable TV you know. I’m with Nurse on this one.

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
20-01-2015, 10:16 AM
“I think it makes sense to believe in God, but exactly what decision in your life you make differently because of it, I don’t know.”

I get out of that sentence "I can understand why people believe, but you should be doing stuff morally anyway." I would say he clearly doesn't believe in a god.

The Bill and Melinda Gates foundation will also not give grants to projects that exclusively serve religious purposes.

Remember, just because you want something to be true, doesn't make it true. Yes, even if you have faith.