Bill Nye and genocide (according to the Ham)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
29-10-2015, 10:12 AM
Bill Nye and genocide (according to the Ham)
Ken Ham seems to be obsessed with ol' Willy and can't seem to stop talking about him. Here's Ken's latest words on his interpretation of population control based on Bill's thoughts on climate.

http://www.rawstory.com/2015/10/creation...-killings/
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
29-10-2015, 10:24 AM
RE: Bill Nye and genocide (according to the Ham)
(29-10-2015 10:12 AM)OceanTherapist Wrote:  Ken Ham seems to be obsessed with ol' Willy and can't seem to stop talking about him. Here's Ken's latest words on his interpretation of population control based on Bill's thoughts on climate.

Sadly, this type of thinking isn't uncommon among climate change deniers. During the time I worked for an environmental non-profit, I got told a few times that I was part of a conspiracy to implement population control. I even heard a couple people make comments like those of Ham's where they thought we would want to forcibly reduce the population through forced sterilization and/or outright genocide...

Willful ignorance combined with paranoia is a fucked up combination.

Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up.

"Let me give you some advice, bastard: never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you." - Tyrion Lannister
[+] 4 users Like itsnotmeitsyou's post
29-10-2015, 10:42 AM
It's just still a without God how are you moral claim thrown out in relation to an event. It's unsuprising he can still stick to such nonsense after so many mockeries.

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
29-10-2015, 10:44 AM
Is Ham processed meat? 'cus I think I just got cancer.
[+] 1 user Likes Nishi Karano Kaze's post
29-10-2015, 12:11 PM
(29-10-2015 10:24 AM)itsnotmeitsyou Wrote:  
(29-10-2015 10:12 AM)OceanTherapist Wrote:  Ken Ham seems to be obsessed with ol' Willy and can't seem to stop talking about him. Here's Ken's latest words on his interpretation of population control based on Bill's thoughts on climate.

Sadly, this type of thinking isn't uncommon among climate change deniers. During the time I worked for an environmental non-profit, I got told a few times that I was part of a conspiracy to implement population control. I even heard a couple people make comments like those of Ham's where they thought we would want to forcibly reduce the population through forced sterilization and/or outright genocide...

What I find strange is that the people that think there's going to be some forced genocide are the ones who I think wouldn't mind a forced genocide as long as is in their favor. I've yet to hear anything about genocide from the science side. The creationists always think everything is a conspiracy against their beliefs.
[+] 3 users Like OceanTherapist's post
29-10-2015, 12:25 PM
(29-10-2015 12:11 PM)OceanTherapist Wrote:  
(29-10-2015 10:24 AM)itsnotmeitsyou Wrote:  Sadly, this type of thinking isn't uncommon among climate change deniers. During the time I worked for an environmental non-profit, I got told a few times that I was part of a conspiracy to implement population control. I even heard a couple people make comments like those of Ham's where they thought we would want to forcibly reduce the population through forced sterilization and/or outright genocide...

What I find strange is that the people that think there's going to be some forced genocide are the ones who I think wouldn't mind a forced genocide as long as is in their favor. I've yet to hear anything about genocide from the science side. The creationists always think everything is a conspiracy against their beliefs.

Of course it is.

Don't you know that Christians are the most persecuted, downtrodden, discriminated against, and universally hated group of people on the planet? Just ask a Christian. Drinking Beverage

And you're right. These are the same people who would happily execute every single one of us if it were made legal to kill atheists.

Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up.

"Let me give you some advice, bastard: never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you." - Tyrion Lannister
[+] 4 users Like itsnotmeitsyou's post