"Bill Nye the Strawman Guy"

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
03-03-2014, 11:09 AM
RE: "Bill Nye the Strawman Guy"
Hey Ham, as long we're making stuff up, I like my version better. It goes like this. God never flooded the Earth at all. He simply blinked an eye and, in that instant, everyone but Noah and his family were wiped from the face of the Earth. What's that you say Ham? He didn't do that? Oh, why not...? Consider

You gotta love this:
Quote:These misrepresentations may have been intentional, or they may have been the result of Mr. Nye’s ignorance of biblical teaching.
Quote:Noah may have hired a construction crew, which is how we have depicted the building of the Ark at the Creation Museum.
(emphasis mine)
Ham doesn't know there was a construction crew, but admits they depict it that way in the museum anyway. It looks like he's guilty of both "intentional" and "misrepresentation" himself to me... Drinking Beverage

"Religion has caused more misery to all of mankind in every stage of human history than any other single idea." --Madalyn Murray O'Hair
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 5 users Like Impulse's post
03-03-2014, 11:12 AM
(03-03-2014 11:09 AM)Impulse Wrote:  Hey Ham, as long we're making stuff up, I like my version better. It goes like this. God never flooded the Earth at all. He simply blinked an eye and, in that instant, everyone but Noah and his family were wiped from the face of the Earth. What's that you say Ham? He didn't do that? Oh, why not...? Consider

You gotta love this:
Quote:These misrepresentations may have been intentional, or they may have been the result of Mr. Nye’s ignorance of biblical teaching.
Quote:Noah may have hired a construction crew, which is how we have depicted the building of the Ark at the Creation Museum.
(emphasis mine)
Ham doesn't know there was a construction crew, but admits they depict it that way in the museum anyway. It looks like he's guilty of both "intentional" and "misrepresentation" himself to me... Drinking Beverage

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

03-03-2014, 12:14 PM
(03-03-2014 11:12 AM)Im_Ryan Wrote:  
(03-03-2014 11:09 AM)Impulse Wrote:  Hey Ham, as long we're making stuff up, I like my version better. It goes like this. God never flooded the Earth at all. He simply blinked an eye and, in that instant, everyone but Noah and his family were wiped from the face of the Earth. What's that you say Ham? He didn't do that? Oh, why not...? Consider

You gotta love this:
(emphasis mine)
Yeah, so where are his pics?

"Religion has caused more misery to all of mankind in every stage of human history than any other single idea." --Madalyn Murray O'Hair
03-03-2014, 12:22 PM
(03-03-2014 12:14 PM)Impulse Wrote:  
(03-03-2014 11:12 AM)Im_Ryan Wrote:  
Yeah, so where are his pics?

I dunno...
03-03-2014, 12:31 PM
(03-03-2014 12:22 PM)Im_Ryan Wrote:  
(03-03-2014 12:14 PM)Impulse Wrote:  Yeah, so where are his pics?

I dunno...
Probably being Photoshopped. Dodgy

[+] 1 user Likes Impulse's post
03-03-2014, 12:32 PM
"Bill Nye the Strawman Guy"
[Image: zusy3umu.jpg]

“It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data. Insensibly one begins to twist facts to suit theories, instead of theories to suit facts.”
― Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, Sherlock Holmes
[+] 5 users Like rampant.a.i.'s post
03-03-2014, 12:35 PM
I only skimmed the first couple paragraphs. I feel like 2 of every creature would be more than 14,000. I guess I need to read up on how many creatures existed.

I have laughed, in bitterness and agony of heart, at the contrast between what I seem and what I am!
Nathaniel Hawthorne
03-03-2014, 12:41 PM
I can't even read material quoted from that idiots mouth or website. It pisses me off to no end what that jackass, and all of his double standards for truth, vomit up to all those gullible sheople who actually have the desire to listen. Bill should have taken some examples from a Hitchens debate and called him out on bullshit, and not let him get by with any statement that opposes scientific facts. Should have been less nice and slaughtered his integrity and brought down his house of cards..

There can be but little liberty on earth while men worship a tyrant in heaven. - Robert Green Ingersoll
There is no one to foregive me, so I have to be kind to people the first time.
[+] 1 user Likes Timber1025's post
03-03-2014, 04:18 PM
(03-03-2014 12:35 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  I only skimmed the first couple paragraphs. I feel like 2 of every creature would be more than 14,000. I guess I need to read up on how many creatures existed.

They use "kind" as a wiggle word. 2 of "dog kind" on the ark = every canine in existence today. Never mind the additional difficulties that presents...

And how did the kangaroos get to Australia anyway?

Meredith: Apathy kills, Hank.
Hank: I don't care
03-03-2014, 04:47 PM

You gotta love this:
(emphasis mine)

Yes, this is the most blatantly hypocritical part of the whole "article".