"Bill Nye the Strawman Guy"

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
05-03-2014, 08:56 AM
RE: "Bill Nye the Strawman Guy"
(03-03-2014 12:14 AM)Raptor Jesus Wrote:  ...where does the Bible ever state that just eight people built the Ark? Only eight people were on the Ark and survived the Flood, but this doesn’t mean these were the only people involved in building the structure. Actually, the Bible only mentions Noah as building the Ark (Genesis 6:22; Hebrews 11:7), but this doesn’t preclude the possibility of his family members and others helping with the project. Noah may have hired a construction crew, which is how we have depicted the building of the Ark at the Creation Museum.

... in a world so depraved not one was worth saving, a rich godly man is able to assemble a skilled and able-bodied army of workers to wright a wooden vessel never since matched. Every one of the hired workers was building their own coffin of course, and none of this bothers our friends at AiG.

Give me your argument in the form of a published paper, and then we can start to talk.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
05-03-2014, 01:18 PM
RE: "Bill Nye the Strawman Guy"
(05-03-2014 08:56 AM)Hafnof Wrote:  ... in a world so depraved not one was worth saving, a rich godly man is able to assemble a skilled and able-bodied army of workers to wright a wooden vessel never since matched. Every one of the hired workers was building their own coffin of course, and none of this bothers our friends at AiG.

Y'see, *this* particular brand of bullshit sells, for whatever reason. Cogito nonsense ergo kaching.

Ethics don't enter into it...

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply