Bill O'Reilly: Christianity is not a religion, it is a philosophy

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
30-11-2012, 03:42 PM
RE: Bill O'Reilly: Christianity is not a religion, it is a philosophy
(30-11-2012 03:30 PM)frankiej Wrote:  Yeah, it just so happens that all of us outside of the US aren't even considered human to them.
Forget about trees falling in forests and (not) making a sound. If an American isn't there to see me, do I exist? Consider

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderĂ²."
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Vera's post
30-11-2012, 03:44 PM
(30-11-2012 03:30 PM)frankiej Wrote:  Yeah, it just so happens that all of us outside of the US aren't even considered human to them.
Go figure. Consider

"Title 8 of the United States Code outlines the role of aliens and nationality in the United States Code."

Yes, I am aware of the meaning of term "alien" in this context.

[Image: IcJnQOT.gif]
30-11-2012, 03:45 PM
(30-11-2012 03:42 PM)Vera Wrote:  
Forget about trees falling in forests and (not) making a sound. If an American isn't there to see me, do I exist? Consider
I think that deserves it's own thread.

[Image: opforum1.png]
30-11-2012, 03:53 PM
If you really mattered, you'd be an American. Not just any American, but a United States American. Wait, uh, I'm an American, is it un-American of me to recognize that all the people living in all the countries of North and South America are also, by definition, American (even if the idea is repulsive to them)?

"Whores perform the same function as priests, but far more thoroughly." - Robert A. Heinlein
30-11-2012, 03:56 PM (This post was last modified: 30-11-2012 04:06 PM by Vera.)
(30-11-2012 03:53 PM)Aseptic Skeptic Wrote:  
(30-11-2012 03:42 PM)Vera Wrote:  Forget about trees falling in forests and (not) making a sound. If an American isn't there to see me, do I exist? Consider
If you really mattered, you'd be an American. Not just any American, but a United States American. Wait, uh, I'm an American, is it un-American of me to recognize that all the people living in all the countries of North and South America are also, by definition, American (even if the idea is repulsive to them)?
Hey, I didn't say I wanted to matter. A mere recognition of my existence would suffice...

Frankie, I'm not sure I'm ready to find out I'm a figment of my own imagination just yet (plus, if I really am, I could've imagined me a lot better Weeping )

30-11-2012, 04:10 PM

If you haven't posted a picture in the "Do you have the balls and/or vagina to show yourself" thread, you ain't yet manifest. Frankie's manifest, Vera's not. ... No biggie.

I am us and we is me. ... bitches.
30-11-2012, 04:17 PM
(30-11-2012 03:45 PM)frankiej Wrote:  If you haven't posted a picture in the "Do you have the balls and/or vagina to show yourself" thread, you ain't yet manifest. Frankie's manifest, Vera's not. ... No biggie.
So that's how it's gonna be, is it?

http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...f?page=184
Scroll down for a while...

30-11-2012, 04:17 PM
I have trouble watching this ...
[Image: oreillydouche.jpg]

Dodgy

I think in the end, I just feel like I'm a secular person who has a skeptical eye toward any extraordinary claim, carefully examining any extraordinary evidence before jumping to conclusions. ~ Eric ~ My friend ... who figured it out.
[+] 1 user Likes kim's post
30-11-2012, 04:38 PM
And he claims it's the no spin zone! Seriously he makes me dizzy from all that no spin, spinning he does.

[Image: mrhanky.jpg]

Wind's in the east, a mist coming in
Like something is brewing and about to begin
Can't put my finger on what lies in store
but I feel what's to happen has happened before...

[+] 1 user Likes Momsurroundedbyboys's post
30-11-2012, 04:46 PM
(30-11-2012 04:17 PM)Vera Wrote:  
(30-11-2012 03:45 PM)frankiej Wrote:  If you haven't posted a picture in the "Do you have the balls and/or vagina to show yourself" thread, you ain't yet manifest. Frankie's manifest, Vera's not. ... No biggie.
So that's how it's gonna be, is it?

http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...f?page=184
Scroll down for a while...

I don't believe you look like a starved cat. ... On the other hand I really don't give a shit what you look like. ... Frankie's manifest, Vera's not. ... No biggie.

I am us and we is me. ... bitches.