Bill O'Reilly: Christianity is not a religion, it is a philosophy

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
30-11-2012, 04:50 PM
RE: Bill O'Reilly: Christianity is not a religion, it is a philosophy
(30-11-2012 03:42 PM)Vera Wrote:  
(30-11-2012 03:30 PM)frankiej Wrote:  Yeah, it just so happens that all of us outside of the US aren't even considered human to them.
Forget about trees falling in forests and (not) making a sound. If an American isn't there to see me, do I exist? Consider
By American standards, you exist if you are standing on ground harboring swaths of exploitable oil reservoirs.

[Image: giphy.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Tartarus Sauce's post
30-11-2012, 04:52 PM
So my entire "beingness" is dependent on what (if anything) I look like... Though you may have a point, I may be a vampire and thus be unphotographable...

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderĂ²."
30-11-2012, 04:58 PM
Nope, what you look like doesn't matter. What matters is whether or not you will help us gain access to your petroleum reserves. Thumbsup

[+] 1 user Likes Tartarus Sauce's post
30-11-2012, 04:59 PM
These are American neo-conservatives. Worse than that, they're Fox News Neo-conservatives. I'd be deeply ashamed of them if they actually represented me in the slightest. There's a limited number of ways to get them to acknowledge you exist.

0: Be an American. (This is an edge case. You also have to be straight, Christian, pulling in at least 30k annually, and right of actual center rather than their supposed center. Otherwise, you're not a true American, or that detail gets ignored.)
1: Be semi-permanently in America without being an American. This makes you one of those durn dirty job-stealing immigrants. See 2, below, for consequences. Actually having residency status doesn't matter, because the government shouldn't have let you in in the first place.
2: Be accused of committing some act of terrorism that causes death to Americans or damage to American property. This makes you someone to be jailed without counsel, trial, right to confront your accuser, or even a presentation of charges against you. Summary execution is also on the table.
3: Be from a nation associated with 2, like Libya or Afghanistan. Same shtick. You don't actually have to support terrorism, it's all about perceptions and prejudice.
4: Be a national leader (or opposition leader). Then you're important enough to exist. If you're right-wing, Christian, and support alliance with America (apparently these are all the same thing), bully for you. Otherwise, see 2.
5: Be rich and a trading partner or business tycoon. This makes you an Honorary American.

Honestly, you should count your blessings. I'm very happy knowing that none of these "fair and balanced" commentators realize I exist. (I'm a #0 edge case.) People actually watch them, believe the shit they say, and direct death threats accordingly.

"If I ignore the alternatives, the only option is God; I ignore them; therefore God." -- The Syllogism of Fail
[+] 2 users Like Reltzik's post
30-11-2012, 05:04 PM
Oh and if you are REALLY desperate for American attention: nationalize your oil fields.

30-11-2012, 05:05 PM
(30-11-2012 05:04 PM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  Oh and if you are REALLY desperate for American attention: nationalize your oil fields.
We don't have any. But I ain't desperate for no one's attention, I ain't.

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderĂ²."
30-11-2012, 05:06 PM
Then rest assured that America has no interest in penetrating your borders within the foreseeable future.

30-11-2012, 05:30 PM
(30-11-2012 05:05 PM)Vera Wrote:  
(30-11-2012 05:04 PM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  Oh and if you are REALLY desperate for American attention: nationalize your oil fields.
We don't have any. But I ain't desperate for no one's attention, I ain't.
Me neither, Seriously I'm not. ... But this shit is still fucking funny, bitch.

This is not my signature.
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post