Bill O'Reilly Is Mad At God

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
24-10-2017, 10:14 AM
RE: Bill O'Reilly Is Mad At God
He's one of those guys who will always blame someone else for his own actions even if it means passing the blame to an invisible, undetectable, imaginary man up in the sky.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like dancefortwo's post
24-10-2017, 10:27 AM
Hmmm ... I guess give him credit for making god responsible for something bad happening in his life. More often than not he gets the credit for the good stuff and gets a pass for the shitty stuff. Think it bothers him that god no likey Billy boy all that much? Losing your job and reputation, or covered in boils all over your body....tough choice there Mr. god.

“Truth does not demand belief. Scientists do not join hands every Sunday, singing, yes, gravity is real! I will have faith! I will be strong! I believe in my heart that what goes up, up, up, must come down, down, down. Amen! If they did, we would think they were pretty insecure about it.”
— Dan Barker —
24-10-2017, 10:51 AM
(24-10-2017 10:14 AM)dancefortwo Wrote:  He's one of those guys who will always blame someone else for his own actions even if it means passing the blame to an invisible, undetectable, imaginary man up in the sky.

Just like our president, but in his case it's usually the press or Obama.

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 1 user Likes Full Circle's post
24-10-2017, 10:54 AM
The nice thing about all this, is that he's reportedly quite a "tight-wad". They said if he was at a production meeting, or other meetings he called, he insisted on splitting the cost of the meals with those at the table. He hates spending money, even though he's paid a lot. All this must be costing him a bundle. At least we know he's getting hit where it hurts him. No wonder he's pissed at his god(s).

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
24-10-2017, 10:57 AM
Bill O'Reilly Is Mad At God
Guess it is easier to blame god than face reality of being despicable human being.

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
[+] 3 users Like Szuchow's post
24-10-2017, 12:32 PM
(24-10-2017 02:58 AM)Cheerful Charlie Wrote:  “I wish I had more protection. I wish this stuff didn’t happen. I can’t explain it to you. Yeah, I’m mad at him.”

This isn't the first time I've heard O'Reilly say something really stupid while saying it can't be explained.

[Image: Trskj.jpg]

"Sexual abuse happens. I can't explain it!"
[+] 2 users Like RobbyPants's post
24-10-2017, 01:16 PM
Bill O'Reily has made a living hyping up the Christian martyrdom complex in this country, convincing his viewers that the secular world is out to destroy them and their Christmas trees. Is it any surprise that he also has a martyrdom complex?

If you weep at the loss of the sun, then your tears will prevent you from seeing the stars.
24-10-2017, 03:16 PM
(24-10-2017 01:16 PM)Miscellaniac Wrote:  Bill O'Reily has made a living hyping up the Christian martyrdom complex in this country, convincing his viewers that the secular world is out to destroy them and their Christmas trees. Is it any surprise that he also has a martyrdom complex?

If I had lots of money, I would pay Bill O'Reilly to write and publish a book that doesn't have "Killing ..." in the title -- just to show that he can do it.
[+] 1 user Likes Grasshopper's post
24-10-2017, 03:54 PM
(24-10-2017 03:16 PM)Grasshopper Wrote:  
(24-10-2017 01:16 PM)Miscellaniac Wrote:  Bill O'Reily has made a living hyping up the Christian martyrdom complex in this country, convincing his viewers that the secular world is out to destroy them and their Christmas trees. Is it any surprise that he also has a martyrdom complex?

If I had lots of money, I would pay Bill O'Reilly to write and publish a book that doesn't have "Killing ..." in the title -- just to show that he can do it.

Bill O'Reilly - "Killing Common Sense".

And the day will come when the mystical generation of Jesus, by the supreme being as his father in the womb of a virgin will be classed with the fable of the generation of Minerva in the brain of Jupiter
- Thomas Jefferson

Cheerful Charlie
[+] 1 user Likes Cheerful Charlie's post
24-10-2017, 06:12 PM
(24-10-2017 10:14 AM)dancefortwo Wrote:  He's one of those guys who will always blame someone else for his own actions even if it means passing the blame to an invisible, undetectable, imaginary man up in the sky.

In other words, he's just trying to change the subject.
Hobo