Bill O'Reilly Is Mad At God

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
25-10-2017, 08:17 PM
RE: Bill O'Reilly Is Mad At God
The sexual harassment allegations were already quite old when he finally lost his job. His alleged humble values were always a canard, this is a guy who loved going on the offensive, engaging in mudslinging of the pettiest kind (odd that he never was elected president.) For all his talk against evil liberal celebrities, he always transparently cared most about his own fame, endlessly bragging about having the highest rated show. So now, with his show gone, he turns on the 'Judeo-Christian' God. This God of the traditional order failed to protect Bill's cherished position. What could be worse? Bill doesn't deserve this-he believes-he's important, he's not some 'tramp' or 'bimbo,' he's Bill O'Reilly, famed author. He deserves respect, dignity. Yet God is mistreating him, harassing him, making him feel uncomfortable. Poor guy.

O, mia patria, sì bella e perduta
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like DistantSecond2's post
25-10-2017, 11:58 PM
Bill O'Reilly is just one of the countless terrible men in media

"There has been much discussion of late about a secret list called Shitty Media Men that has been circulating in private emails and on the internet. But the shittiest men in media have revealed themselves. That list begins with Bill O’Reilly.

Everyone should listen to his outrageous claims of victimhood on the New York Times’ podcast, The Daily. It’s horrible what I went through, horrible what my family went through, O’Reilly said of the sexual harassment allegations that cost him his job at Fox News. It is truly remarkable and more than galling to hear the self-justifications of a man who, with his ex-employer Fox News, paid out a staggering $45m to settle sexual misconduct cases with co-workers, underlings and others."

Having said all that though, would O'Reilly perhaps make a better POTUS than the incumbent?
He seems, at a minimum, to have at least a high school education—rather than a grade school one. Weeping

I'm a creationist... I believe that man created God.
[+] 1 user Likes SYZ's post
26-10-2017, 12:35 AM
We have a saying here: Hes not worth the gunpowder in the bullet(round)...

He isnt worth this thread about him. He is less than a single bacterium. His legacy will be...a warning to not be like him and stay away from people like him, just like Jimmy Saville.

Kids, thats what they accomplished with their lifes....ohh, yeah, and they got away with being sexual predators.
[Image: slow-clap-joker.jpg]

Ceterum censeo, religionem delendam esse