Bill O'Reilly

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
05-04-2017, 02:38 PM
RE: Bill O'Riley
(05-04-2017 02:26 PM)Grasshopper Wrote:  I don't really see this ending his career, but if it does, his next book could be Killing O'Reilly.

Big Grin

Oh, good one!

Smile
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Thoreauvian's post
05-04-2017, 04:08 PM
Five years ago Limbaugh lost a packet of sponsors.

He's still on the air, just as popular, with a robust sponsorship.

Five years hence Mr. O'Reilly will be too.

These are right-wing males adored by a right-wing audience in hot water for dissing on wimmin. That ain't gonna hurt 'em.
[+] 3 users Like Airportkid's post
05-04-2017, 08:27 PM
It's funny, as a kid my mom had me watch News with her. I can remember every time he was on talking I was sitting there thinking about all the fallacies he said. 'But he didn't follow with the worlds beside him, and he said did rather than didn't.'

Even as a kid I saw through the bullshit, and I was only ten! How he manages to get adults to believe it just baffles me.

"Governments don't want well informed, well educated people capable of critical thinking That is against their interests.
They want obedient workers people who are just smart enough to run the machines and do the paperwork And just dumb enough to passively accept it."

- George Carlin
[+] 1 user Likes Ruby Crystal's post
05-04-2017, 08:45 PM
(05-04-2017 02:26 PM)Grasshopper Wrote:  I don't really see this ending his career, but if it does, his next book could be Killing O'Reilly.

Big Grin

Jebus will save him.
He's a Cat-o-lick.
He could maybe go run Suscipe Dummy Knee.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
05-04-2017, 08:52 PM
Latest reports are that O'Liely has now lost 40 advertisers. It is going to be damned interesting to see how this will all finally play itself out. Something has to give soon.

I would not at all be surprised if soon, Rupert Murdoch's two sons lay down the law. No more sexual harassment at Fox. Violaters will be ruthlessly fired.

When I shake my ignore file, I can hear them buzzing!

Cheerful Charlie
05-04-2017, 09:01 PM
(05-04-2017 08:45 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  

Big Grin

Jebus will save him.
He's a Cat-o-lick.

I visited that site awhile back. Shocking Weird peops.
05-04-2017, 09:04 PM
(05-04-2017 09:01 PM)Fireball Wrote:  
(05-04-2017 08:45 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Jebus will save him.
He's a Cat-o-lick.

I visited that site awhile back. Shocking Weird peops.

We have stories about them. Blush
A few of us paid them a few visits, and they to us.
It didn't go too well. Weeping
I think we were all banned.
Very strange peeps. But very entertaining. They didn't appreciate us.
I can't *imagine why not*. Angel

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
05-04-2017, 09:16 PM
Really people? You elected a guy that blatantly said he would walk into a womens changing room, while they were changing, and he could do anything and they couldn't do shit because he's famous. You elected that wanker and yet you think Bill could lose his show over this?

This is the American right we're talking about here people. Obviously it was the womens fault, 100%, and they are just simply money grabbing hoes trying to leech money from poor little Bill.

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 3 users Like earmuffs's post
05-04-2017, 09:55 PM
Earmuff.... what else is new?

"Governments don't want well informed, well educated people capable of critical thinking That is against their interests.
They want obedient workers people who are just smart enough to run the machines and do the paperwork And just dumb enough to passively accept it."

- George Carlin
[+] 1 user Likes Ruby Crystal's post
06-04-2017, 03:56 AM
(05-04-2017 09:16 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Really people? You elected a guy that blatantly said he would walk into a womens changing room, while they were changing, and he could do anything and they couldn't do shit because he's famous. You elected that wanker and yet you think Bill could lose his show over this?

This is the American right we're talking about here people. Obviously it was the womens fault, 100%, and they are just simply money grabbing hoes trying to leech money from poor little Bill.

But, but, but..... With O'Liely it's about losing all that money as his advertisers abandon him, 40 have left at last count. If that keeps up, Fox's owner will have to do something. He has been pulling in over $200 million a year. Without that he is about as useful to the Murdochs as an empty whisky bottle. What will they do when their big cash cow eats it big time? He's not volunteering to leave "to spend more time with his family". He'll have to be dragged out kicking and screaming.

Meanwhile, back at the ranch....

http://www.politicususa.com/2017/04/...t-scandal.html

Bloom was talking about her client Wendy Walsh when she said, “I’ve been flooded with calls all week, by the way, from Fox News women all week. I’m happy to talk to them.”
Kate Snow asked, “Did you just say you’ve been flooded with calls women who worked at Fox News?”
Bloom answered, “Yes.”
Snow, “So are there others out there who you think want to talk?”
Bloom, “There are many others.”
Snow, “How many calls have you gotten?”
Bloom, “I can’t tell you, but there’s a lot. There’s a lot. This is a real problem.”

----

More lawsuits, more lost money..............

When I shake my ignore file, I can hear them buzzing!

Cheerful Charlie
[+] 2 users Like Cheerful Charlie's post