Bill O'Reilly

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
19-04-2017, 09:12 PM
RE: Bill O'Rilley
I would not object to there being a certain age where you are no longer allowed to vote.
There's a minimum voting age, why not a maximum voting age? If under 18's, especially teenagers (who a lot are very savoy and up to the play in regards to politics, far more then a lot of adults at times) are not allowed to vote and don't have representation, which is arguably anti-democracy, why should 80+ year olds??

[Image: oscar.png]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
19-04-2017, 09:50 PM
I heard from my mom right now that Bill's to sons are working to make Fox News more 'Liberal'.

"Governments don't want well informed, well educated people capable of critical thinking That is against their interests.
They want obedient workers people who are just smart enough to run the machines and do the paperwork And just dumb enough to passively accept it."

- George Carlin
19-04-2017, 10:07 PM
This will not hurt Bill's career one bit. In fact, he'll probably just find work somewhere with fewer scruples when it comes to ethics and integrity.

I hear Trump is a fan. What are the odds he gets offered a job at the White House? Also, I hear there are many openings at the State Department. His kind of loudmouthed bluster would be the perfect representation of Trump abroad.

The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it. (G.B.Shaw)
19-04-2017, 10:09 PM
(19-04-2017 09:50 PM)Ruby Crystal Wrote:  I heard from my mom right now that Bill's to sons are working to make Fox News more 'Liberal'.

Rupert's sons.

The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it. (G.B.Shaw)
[+] 3 users Like Vivian Darkbloom's post
20-04-2017, 12:55 PM
Christmas in April, Bill O'reilly fired
I still can't believe the great news! The obnoxious Bill O' reilly has been fired. Finally fox had the guts to stand up to this boorish loser and stand up for what's right. I think that nothing could have made me happier than to see this Laughat. Now f we could just get rid of Fox news all together it would be great. If your looking for a good book, check this one out. Fair and Balanced My Ass. An unbridled look at the bizarre reality of fox news.
[+] 1 user Likes kevin308's post
20-04-2017, 12:59 PM
RE: Christmas in April, Bill O'reilly fired
(20-04-2017 12:55 PM)kevin308 Wrote:  Finally fox had the guts to stand up to this boorish loser and stand up for what's right.

It would have been better if Fox had let him go when it became obvious he was harrassing women rather than waiting until they lost their sponsors for his show.
[+] 5 users Like Thoreauvian's post
20-04-2017, 01:04 PM
He is walking away with tens of millions while a bunch of women have been out of a job because of him. Confused

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 7 users Like Dom's post
20-04-2017, 01:10 PM
(20-04-2017 01:04 PM)Dom Wrote:  He is walking away with tens of millions while a bunch of women have been out of a job because of him. Confused

There's a bright side to it. They can sue and chances are he will settle. Will leave him short of tens of millions and them set up for life.

I'm pretty confident this will happen.

[Image: Labrador%20and%20Title.jpg]
20-04-2017, 06:13 PM
He still has millions of people who want to hear his crap.
He'll be back, not on Fox, but right wing radio is always in the market for the insane.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
20-04-2017, 06:20 PM
(20-04-2017 06:13 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  He still has millions of people who want to hear his crap.
He'll be back, not on Fox, but right wing radio is always in the market for the insane.

Maybe he can get a gig with, or in place of, Alex Jones.
[+] 2 users Like pablo's post