Billy Graham's Daughter Says God's Judgment is Near

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
21-05-2015, 08:29 AM
RE: Billy Graham's Daughter Says God's Judgment is Near
(21-05-2015 08:21 AM)JDog554 Wrote:  
(21-05-2015 08:14 AM)jennybee Wrote:  I would agree--but this is the passage my christian friend likes to throw at me from Matt. 24: 3-14.

"As he was sitting on the Mount of Olives, the disciples approached him privately and said, “Tell us, when will this happen, and what sign will there be of your coming, and of the end of the age?” Jesus said to them in reply, “See that no one deceives you. For many will come in my name, saying, ‘I am the Messiah,’ and they will deceive many. You will hear of wars and reports of wars; see that you are not alarmed, for these things must happen, but it will not yet be the end. Nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom; there will be famines and earthquakes from place to place. All these are the beginning of the labor pains. Then they will hand you over to persecution, and they will kill you. You will be hated by all nations because of my name. And then many will be led into sin; they will betray and hate one another. Many false prophets will arise and deceive many; and because of the increase of evildoing, the love of many will grow cold. But the one who perseveres to the end will be saved. And this gospel of the kingdom will be preached throughout the world as a witness to all nations, and then the end will come.

Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass, till all these things be fulfilled. Matthew 24:34

They are late.

Maybe Jesus' alarm clock didn't go off?

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like jennybee's post
21-05-2015, 08:30 AM
Here is her FB page. https://www.facebook.com/AnneGrahamLotz?fref=ts

Poetry by Brian37(poems by an atheist) Also on Facebook as BrianJames Rational Poet and Twitter Brianrrs37
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
21-05-2015, 08:31 AM
(21-05-2015 08:21 AM)JDog554 Wrote:  
(21-05-2015 08:14 AM)jennybee Wrote:  I would agree--but this is the passage my christian friend likes to throw at me from Matt. 24: 3-14.

"As he was sitting on the Mount of Olives, the disciples approached him privately and said, “Tell us, when will this happen, and what sign will there be of your coming, and of the end of the age?” Jesus said to them in reply, “See that no one deceives you. For many will come in my name, saying, ‘I am the Messiah,’ and they will deceive many. You will hear of wars and reports of wars; see that you are not alarmed, for these things must happen, but it will not yet be the end. Nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom; there will be famines and earthquakes from place to place. All these are the beginning of the labor pains. Then they will hand you over to persecution, and they will kill you. You will be hated by all nations because of my name. And then many will be led into sin; they will betray and hate one another. Many false prophets will arise and deceive many; and because of the increase of evildoing, the love of many will grow cold. But the one who perseveres to the end will be saved. And this gospel of the kingdom will be preached throughout the world as a witness to all nations, and then the end will come.

Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass, till all these things be fulfilled. Matthew 24:34

They are late.

Just a tad. Facepalm

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
21-05-2015, 08:34 AM
(21-05-2015 08:29 AM)jennybee Wrote:  
(21-05-2015 08:21 AM)JDog554 Wrote:  Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass, till all these things be fulfilled. Matthew 24:34

They are late.

Maybe Jesus' alarm clock didn't go off?

No. In fact I think alarm ringed too soon and Jesus was not amused by this:

[Image: sUxfk.jpg]

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
[+] 5 users Like Szuchow's post
21-05-2015, 08:48 AM
(20-05-2015 11:02 PM)Astreja Wrote:  So, let Me get this straight: She's trying to ward off judgment with prayer? A refreshing change from "sell all your belongings and wait for the bus to Heaven," but still silly as all get-out.

Mind you, it'd be ironic if the elder Mr. Graham finally passed away while all this praying was going on.

Sure and think of this way..,instant win for her. Prayer worked.

She was right! Praise Jebus...send money.

Drinking Beverage

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 1 user Likes Momsurroundedbyboys's post
21-05-2015, 08:50 AM
Kind of off topic, but I wonder if Billy ever called her his little Graham Cracker.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
[+] 3 users Like JDog554's post
21-05-2015, 08:58 AM
(21-05-2015 08:04 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(21-05-2015 08:03 AM)kingschosen Wrote:  The verse is Matthew 24:36:

But of that day and hour no one knows, not even the angels of heaven, nor the Son, but the Father alone. (NASB)

But of that day and hour no one knows, not even the angels of the heavens, but [my] Father alone. (Darby)

So yeah... pretty clear what JC was saying.

What ? That he's not divine after all ? Consider

No... just not O3 as a human.

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
21-05-2015, 09:02 AM
(21-05-2015 08:14 AM)jennybee Wrote:  
(21-05-2015 08:03 AM)kingschosen Wrote:  The verse is Matthew 24:36:

But of that day and hour no one knows, not even the angels of heaven, nor the Son, but the Father alone. (NASB)

But of that day and hour no one knows, not even the angels of the heavens, but [my] Father alone. (Darby)

So yeah... pretty clear what JC was saying.

I would agree--but this is the passage my christian friend likes to throw at me from Matt. 24: 3-14.

Yabut, these descriptors have been happening throughout history after this revelation... to a much harsher extent even. Wonder why he thinks it's specifically now that the return is imminent?

Relatively speaking, things are much milder compared to our past.

21-05-2015, 09:03 AM
(21-05-2015 08:58 AM)kingschosen Wrote:  
(21-05-2015 08:04 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  What ? That he's not divine after all ? Consider

No... just not O3 as a human.

But .. but .. I'd like to see how the brains were kept separate. Rolleyes

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
21-05-2015, 09:05 AM
(21-05-2015 09:03 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(21-05-2015 08:58 AM)kingschosen Wrote:  No... just not O3 as a human.

But .. but .. I'd like to see how the brains were kept separate. Rolleyes

magic