Billy clinton wants to lower corporate taxes and wants TPP

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
23-09-2016, 09:34 AM (This post was last modified: 23-09-2016 10:28 AM by Ace.)
Video Billy clinton wants to lower corporate taxes and wants TPP
OF COURSE!!! HE DOES Dodgy

TYT

Secular Talk

The Jimmy Door Show

why is ISIS even trying to destroy the US ? they should just grab some pop corn and watch the US news since the establishment is already doing a fine job of destroying the US as it is Facepalm

also what do we call billy if Hillary becomes POTUS ?
first husband ? first man ? first old man ? first former president ? first lady with a dick and no boobs ? first miscellaneous ?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
23-09-2016, 09:47 AM
RE: Billy clinton wants to lower corporate taxes and wants TPP
You are an old man who still thinks of the world as peoples and nations. There are no peoples. There are no nations. There are no Arabs. There are no Russians. There is no West. There is only IBM. ITT. AT&T....

Don't let those gnomes and their illusions get you down. They're just gnomes and illusions.

--Jake the Dog, Adventure Time

Alouette, je te plumerai.
23-09-2016, 12:22 PM
This is the guy she wants to "put in charge" of the economy if she becomes president? Oh boy.

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Vosur's post
23-09-2016, 02:05 PM
(23-09-2016 12:22 PM)Vosur Wrote:  This is the guy she wants to "put in charge" of the economy if she becomes president? Oh boy.
I'm not able to watch the videos right now, but Bill Clinton had one of the best economies of the last 10 Presidents. Here's an article with some data:
http://www.usnews.com/news/blogs/data-mi...he-economy

Economic growth was good, unemployment rate one of the lowest, job growth highest, low inflation, national debt level not great but he inherited huge debt from Reagan and Bush (1st) and a lot of his added debt was interest, and he's the only one of the 10 to have a balanced budget with a surplus. I'd be quite happy to have him in charge of the economy.

I am not accountable to any God. I am accountable to myself - and not because I think I am God as some theists would try to assert - but because, no matter what actions I take, thoughts I think, or words I utter, I have to be able to live with myself.
[+] 1 user Likes Impulse's post
23-09-2016, 02:50 PM
(23-09-2016 02:05 PM)Impulse Wrote:  I'm not able to watch the videos right now, but Bill Clinton had one of the best economies of the last 10 Presidents. Here's an article with some data:
http://www.usnews.com/news/blogs/data-mi...he-economy

Economic growth was good, unemployment rate one of the lowest, job growth highest, low inflation, national debt level not great but he inherited huge debt from Reagan and Bush (1st) and a lot of his added debt was interest, and he's the only one of the 10 to have a balanced budget with a surplus. I'd be quite happy to have him in charge of the economy.
The article you linked directly contradicts the notion that Bill is directly to credit for these numbers:

'"Democrats would no doubt like to attribute the large [Democrat-Republican] growth gap to macroeconomic policy choices, but the data do not support such a claim," the researchers wrote in a report aimed at determining why the economy tended to post better numbers under Democratic administrations. "If anything, and we would not make too much of small differences, both fiscal and monetary policy actions seem to be a bit more stabilizing when a Republican is president – even though Federal Reserve chairmen appointed by Democrats preside over faster growth than Federal Reserve chairmen appointed by Republicans by a wide margin."'

Also, BnW made a couple good arguments regarding the surplus in a previous discussion about this topic.

http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...pid1019833
http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...pid1019869
http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...pid1019878

23-09-2016, 04:06 PM
If Hillary gets elected Bubba will be referred to as "First Peckerwood".........

Nyuk, nyuk, nyuk......

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
23-09-2016, 07:06 PM
Billy clinton wants to lower corporate taxes and wants TPP
Bill is the first rapist.
24-09-2016, 04:19 PM
(23-09-2016 02:50 PM)Vosur Wrote:  The article you linked directly contradicts the notion that Bill is directly to credit for these numbers:

'"Democrats would no doubt like to attribute the large [Democrat-Republican] growth gap to macroeconomic policy choices, but the data do not support such a claim," the researchers wrote in a report aimed at determining why the economy tended to post better numbers under Democratic administrations. "If anything, and we would not make too much of small differences, both fiscal and monetary policy actions seem to be a bit more stabilizing when a Republican is president – even though Federal Reserve chairmen appointed by Democrats preside over faster growth than Federal Reserve chairmen appointed by Republicans by a wide margin."'
There's a lot more to it than just that. For example, the same article says "Shapiro notes that the levels of public investment in 'education, infrastructure and basic non-military research' under the Clinton and Reagan administrations are head and shoulders above such investments made by Bush II and Obama. Such investments can help bolster labor force skills and worker productivity and ultimately help drive both economic growth and wage gains."

The President certainly is not the only one who influences the economy, but you can't honestly believe a President would have nothing to do with the state of the economy.

(23-09-2016 02:50 PM)Vosur Wrote:  Also, BnW made a couple good arguments regarding the surplus in a previous discussion about this topic.

http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...pid1019833
http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...pid1019869
http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...pid1019878
I disagree that they are good arguments. The point is, whatever name you want to give it, Clinton had it and no other President among the last 10 did. Also, about no results from policy in 4 years, Clinton was President for 8.

I am not accountable to any God. I am accountable to myself - and not because I think I am God as some theists would try to assert - but because, no matter what actions I take, thoughts I think, or words I utter, I have to be able to live with myself.
24-09-2016, 04:22 PM
(23-09-2016 07:06 PM)KUSA Wrote:  Bill is the first rapist.
Oh please, rapist? Monica was of legal age and consented. I'm not defending what Bill did, but it wasn't rape.

[+] 1 user Likes Impulse's post
25-09-2016, 12:54 AM
(24-09-2016 04:19 PM)Impulse Wrote:  There's a lot more to it than just that. For example, the same article says "Shapiro notes that the levels of public investment in 'education, infrastructure and basic non-military research' under the Clinton and Reagan administrations are head and shoulders above such investments made by Bush II and Obama. Such investments can help bolster labor force skills and worker productivity and ultimately help drive both economic growth and wage gains."

The President certainly is not the only one who influences the economy, but you can't honestly believe a President would have nothing to do with the state of the economy.
Well, yes, of course the President has something to do with it. You have Bill Clinton to thank for NAFTA and the Telecommunications Act of 1996 which made it possible for 90% of the US media to be controlled by six companies.

(24-09-2016 04:19 PM)Impulse Wrote:  I disagree that they are good arguments. The point is, whatever name you want to give it, Clinton had it and no other President among the last 10 did. Also, about no results from policy in 4 years, Clinton was President for 8.
You'll have outline why you disagree if you're looking to make a counterargument.

(24-09-2016 04:22 PM)Impulse Wrote:  Oh please, rapist? Monica was of legal age and consented. I'm not defending what Bill did, but it wasn't rape.
Yes, rapist. Monica is by far not the only woman that Bill has had extramarital sex with. How would you respond to the accusations of rape made by Juanita Broaddrick?

[Image: WbkMBV.png]