Billy clinton wants to lower corporate taxes and wants TPP

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
25-09-2016, 12:14 PM
RE: Billy clinton wants to lower corporate taxes and wants TPP
(25-09-2016 12:54 AM)Vosur Wrote:  Well, yes, of course the President has something to do with it. You have Bill Clinton to thank for NAFTA and the Telecommunications Act of 1996 which made it possible for 90% of the US media to be controlled by six companies.
I see, so instead you believe with all of the positive things about the economy during his Presidency, he only gets credit for the bad ones. Well that's convenient. Dodgy

(25-09-2016 12:54 AM)Vosur Wrote:  
(24-09-2016 04:19 PM)Impulse Wrote:  I disagree that they are good arguments. The point is, whatever name you want to give it, Clinton had it and no other President among the last 10 did. Also, about no results from policy in 4 years, Clinton was President for 8.
You'll have outline why you disagree if you're looking to make a counterargument.
I did right in what you quoted. But since you apparently didn't understand, let me try to clarify. BnW was making two points in the links you provided. The first was that Clinton didn't have a surplus because of debts elsewhere that the money needed to be applied to. First, I disagree, because we're talking about a budget surplus. But I could even grant you that it's not a surplus and it doesn't matter. The point is, every President in the last 10 had other debt. Regardless of whether you call it a surplus or not, Clinton had the most money left to apply to that debt. The second point was to discredit Clinton for the strong economy because policy decisions don't impact the economy in 4 years. The problem with that argument (among other things) is Clinton was President for 8 years.

(25-09-2016 12:54 AM)Vosur Wrote:  
(24-09-2016 04:22 PM)Impulse Wrote:  Oh please, rapist? Monica was of legal age and consented. I'm not defending what Bill did, but it wasn't rape.
Yes, rapist. Monica is by far not the only woman that Bill has had extramarital sex with. How would you respond to the accusations of rape made by Juanita Broaddrick?

[Image: WbkMBV.png]
Extramarital sex is adultery, not rape. Accusations of rape are accusations, not rape. Hillary's statement is about rape victims, not rape accusers. She did say that all rape accusers deserve to be taken seriously, but that's not the same as continuing to do so after their claims have been disproved. Do you have an example of an accuser who proved Clinton raped her? Consider

I am not accountable to any God. I am accountable to myself - and not because I think I am God as some theists would try to assert - but because, no matter what actions I take, thoughts I think, or words I utter, I have to be able to live with myself.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
25-09-2016, 04:08 PM
(25-09-2016 12:14 PM)Impulse Wrote:  I see, so instead you believe with all of the positive things about the economy during his Presidency, he only gets credit for the bad ones. Well that's convenient. Dodgy
No, I never said that. You simply haven't supported the notion that Bill is to credit for the positive economic developments during his terms with specific policies he implemented. I was able to do so with the negative ones.

(25-09-2016 12:14 PM)Impulse Wrote:  I did right in what you quoted. But since you apparently didn't understand, let me try to clarify. BnW was making two points in the links you provided. The first was that Clinton didn't have a surplus because of debts elsewhere that the money needed to be applied to. First, I disagree, because we're talking about a budget surplus. But I could even grant you that it's not a surplus and it doesn't matter. The point is, every President in the last 10 had other debt. Regardless of whether you call it a surplus or not, Clinton had the most money left to apply to that debt. The second point was to discredit Clinton for the strong economy because policy decisions don't impact the economy in 4 years. The problem with that argument (among other things) is Clinton was President for 8 years.
Which specific policy decisions do you think led to this "surplus" during his presidency?

(25-09-2016 12:14 PM)Impulse Wrote:  Extramarital sex is adultery, not rape. Accusations of rape are accusations, not rape. Hillary's statement is about rape victims, not rape accusers. She did say that all rape accusers deserve to be taken seriously, but that's not the same as continuing to do so after their claims have been disproved. Do you have an example of an accuser who proved Clinton raped her? Consider
Their claims haven't been disproven, you disgusting little twat. It's awfully easy for people like you to hand wave away a rape accusation like it's nothing when the accused is a Democrat and/or rich and powerful.

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
25-09-2016, 05:01 PM
(25-09-2016 04:08 PM)Vosur Wrote:  Their claims haven't been disproven, you disgusting little twat. It's awfully easy for people like you to hand wave away a rape accusation like it's nothing when the accused is a Democrat and/or rich and powerful.
It looks like our conversation is over since you chose to resort to elementary school name-calling tactics now. You called Bill a "rapist". That means you decided he is guilty. That's not the same as "it hasn't been disproved" because it also hasn't been proved. That leaves things nowhere, not at guilty. Therefore, you simply cannot accurately call Bill a rapist. And yet you do... and yet you call ME a disgusting little twat... Dodgy

Done.

I am not accountable to any God. I am accountable to myself - and not because I think I am God as some theists would try to assert - but because, no matter what actions I take, thoughts I think, or words I utter, I have to be able to live with myself.
[+] 3 users Like Impulse's post
25-09-2016, 05:44 PM
(24-09-2016 04:22 PM)Impulse Wrote:  
(23-09-2016 07:06 PM)KUSA Wrote:  Bill is the first rapist.
Oh please, rapist? Monica was of legal age and consented. I'm not defending what Bill did, but it wasn't rape.

Nor was he the first sitting president to get a little on the side while in the white house!
25-09-2016, 06:00 PM

Jefferson would have taken the title with the whole Sally Hemings business except you can't rape property.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
26-09-2016, 04:24 AM (This post was last modified: 26-09-2016 04:42 AM by EvolutionKills.)
(25-09-2016 04:08 PM)Vosur Wrote:  
(25-09-2016 12:14 PM)Impulse Wrote:  Extramarital sex is adultery, not rape. Accusations of rape are accusations, not rape. Hillary's statement is about rape victims, not rape accusers. She did say that all rape accusers deserve to be taken seriously, but that's not the same as continuing to do so after their claims have been disproved. Do you have an example of an accuser who proved Clinton raped her? Consider
Their claims haven't been disproven, you disgusting little twat. It's awfully easy for people like you to hand wave away a rape accusation like it's nothing when the accused is a Democrat and/or rich and powerful.

Come the fuck on dude, you are smarter than that. Accusations of rape are different than being convicted of rape by a jury of your peers, which is still different from being an actual rapist.

I can't help but wonder if it were a group of androgynous YouTuber SJW's screaming about Clinton being a rapist, whether or not you'd be defending Clinton against the haven't been disproven accusations of the 'regressive left'. Consider

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
26-09-2016, 05:57 AM

I know you're saying this with your tongue firmly planted in your cheek, but what sort of implications are you intending to convey by even saying it?

That the Clinton's are—both of them—unworthy of public office because of their alleged sexual proclivities? Are you able to cite something that even vaguely suggests that Bill has ever "raped" a woman—or are you just attempting to slur Hillary by (inappropriate) association?

This may interest you as an apparent Trump supporter...

An anonymous "Jane Doe" filed a federal lawsuit against Donald Trump last week, accusing him of raping her in 1994 when she was thirteen years old... The rape case must be viewed through the lens of Trump’s current, longstanding and well documented contempt for women. Men who objectify women are more likely to become perpetrators of sexual violence... Two prior women have accused Trump, in court documents, of actual or attempted sexual assault... a woman filed an April 2016 lawsuit claiming that when she was thirteen years old she was held as a sex slave to Trump and his friend Jeffrey Epstein... Jane Doe says that as a thirteen year old, she was enticed to attend parties at the home of Epstein with the promise of money and modeling jobs. (Epstein is a notorious "billionaire pedophile" who is now a Level 3 registered sex offender...) Trump tied her to a bed and forcibly raped her, in a "savage sexual attack", while she pleaded with him to stop. She says Trump violently struck her in the face. She says that afterward, if she ever revealed what he had done, Trump threatened that she and her family would be "physically harmed if not killed".

https://www.scribd.com/doc/316341058/Don...fullscreen

Undecided

I'm a creationist... I believe that man created God.
26-09-2016, 06:40 AM
(25-09-2016 05:01 PM)Impulse Wrote:  It looks like our conversation is over since you chose to resort to elementary school name-calling tactics now. You called Bill a "rapist". That means you decided he is guilty. That's not the same as "it hasn't been disproved" because it also hasn't been proved. That leaves things nowhere, not at guilty. Therefore, you simply cannot accurately call Bill a rapist. And yet you do... and yet you call ME a disgusting little twat... :dodgy:

Done.
Maybe it's just me, but I choose to believe the many victims rather than the degenerate old man who has previously lied about his sexual exploits under oath. And yeah, you are a disgusting little twat for callously dismissing the traumatic experiences of these women without a shred of evidence that their testimony is false. You said that their claims have been disproven even though you know perfectly well that they haven't. Juanita Broaddrick says she is still haunted by what Bill did almost 40 years later, but of course that doesn't mean anything because you think that someone who was raped in 1978, before digital cameras were a thing and when raping your wife was still acceptable by law, needs to have proof before we can call the perpetrator a rapist.

26-09-2016, 06:42 AM
(26-09-2016 04:24 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  Come the fuck on dude, you are smarter than that. Accusations of rape are different than being convicted of rape by a jury of your peers, which is still different from being an actual rapist.

I can't help but wonder if it were a group of androgynous YouTuber SJW's screaming about Clinton being a rapist, whether or not you'd be defending Clinton against the haven't been disproven accusations of the 'regressive left'. Consider
Gr8 b8 m8. Too bad for you that I won't fall for it.

(26-09-2016 05:57 AM)SYZ Wrote:  That the Clinton's are—both of them—unworthy of public office because of their alleged sexual proclivities? Are you able to cite something that even vaguely suggests that Bill has ever "raped" a woman—or are you just attempting to slur Hillary by (inappropriate) association?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bill_Clint...llegations

Have fun reading that.

26-09-2016, 07:02 AM
Isn't it funny that no woman ever accused Richard Nixon or George Bush (either one) of rape???

I guess it'd be too, too much to expect a woman (or guy) to face THAT one in public.......

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 1 user Likes onlinebiker's post