Billy clinton wants to lower corporate taxes and wants TPP

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
26-09-2016, 07:31 AM
RE: Billy clinton wants to lower corporate taxes and wants TPP
(26-09-2016 07:02 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  Isn't it funny that no woman ever accused Richard Nixon or George Bush (either one) of rape???

Isn't it funny that Trump has been?

#sigh
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
26-09-2016, 07:43 AM
(26-09-2016 07:31 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(26-09-2016 07:02 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  Isn't it funny that no woman ever accused Richard Nixon or George Bush (either one) of rape???

Isn't it funny that Trump has been?

Not really......

It's not hard to imagine him having a penis and misusing it....

"Dick" Nixon on the other hand - the mind recoils at the very thought....

Big Grin

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
26-09-2016, 08:39 AM
(26-09-2016 06:40 AM)Vosur Wrote:  Maybe it's just me, but I choose to believe the many victims rather than the degenerate old man who has previously lied about his sexual exploits under oath.
Yeah, it's just you. Once a high-profile person is accused or rape or just about anything else, opportunists come out of the woodwork like termites to jump on the bandwagon. Yes it's still possible that some or all of the additional accusers are not opportunists and something really happened. But one can't know. Just because you dislike the man, it's no reason to assume guilt just because it's convenient or feels better. For someone who regularly argues the need for evidence when it comes to religion, it's frankly surprising that you don't care about the same when it comes to these accusers.

(26-09-2016 06:40 AM)Vosur Wrote:  And yeah, you are a disgusting little twat for callously dismissing the traumatic experiences of these women without a shred of evidence that their testimony is false. You said that their claims have been disproven even though you know perfectly well that they haven't.
No genius I didn't. Go back and read. I stated what Hillary said. Personally, I don't know what has been proved or disproved, but I do know that if any of it had been proved, it would have been all over the news. It hasn't been, so it's a reasonable conclusion that none of it has been proved.

(26-09-2016 06:40 AM)Vosur Wrote:  Juanita Broaddrick says she is still haunted by what Bill did almost 40 years later, but of course that doesn't mean anything because you think that someone who was raped in 1978, before digital cameras were a thing and when raping your wife was still acceptable by law, needs to have proof before we can call the perpetrator a rapist.
1978 and digital cameras have nothing to do with anything. Innocent until proven guilty meant something then exactly the same as it still does now. Just keep on dragging in the kitchen sink remarks like the one about raping your wife, but you're not helping your argument any. Drinking Beverage

@DonaldTrump, Patriotism is not honoring your flag no matter what your country/leader does. It's doing whatever it takes to make your country the best it can be as long as its not violent.
26-09-2016, 09:21 AM
(26-09-2016 06:40 AM)Vosur Wrote:  Maybe it's just me, but I choose to believe the many victims rather than the degenerate old man who has previously lied about his sexual exploits under oath.

Do you feel the same way about Trump's victims?

#sigh
26-09-2016, 09:22 AM (This post was last modified: 26-09-2016 10:03 AM by Vosur.)
(26-09-2016 08:39 AM)Impulse Wrote:  Yeah, it's just you. Once a high-profile person is accused or rape or just about anything else, opportunists come out of the woodwork like termites to jump on the bandwagon. Yes it's still possible that some or all of the additional accusers are not opportunists and something really happened. But one can't know. Just because you dislike the man, it's no reason to assume guilt just because it's convenient or feels better. For someone who regularly argues the need for evidence when it comes to religion, it's frankly surprising that you don't care about the same when it comes to these accusers.
There you go again, trying to dismiss his victims as mere opportunists rather than taking their accounts seriously. Guess what, I'm going to keep calling you a disgusting little twat for as long as you talk like one. Their testimony is the evidence. This might be news to you, but eyewitness testimony is a thing in the US legal system. Another piece of evidence in their favor is that Bill doesn't have an alibi. He could have easily laid these claims to rest if he hadn't actually been in the places where these women were raped at the time the crime happened. Just as onlinebiker pointed out, neither his direct predecessors nor his direct successors (including Obama) have been accused of rape. Why do you think that is? Oh wait, let me guess, you probably think that Bill Cosby is an innocent little lamb as well because he's rich and powerful.

All this is not even getting into Clinton's connections to the pedophile Jeffrey Epstein.

(26-09-2016 08:39 AM)Impulse Wrote:  No genius I didn't. Go back and read. I stated what Hillary said.
(25-09-2016 12:14 PM)Impulse Wrote:  She did say that all rape accusers deserve to be taken seriously, but that's not the same as continuing to do so after their claims have been disproved. Do you have an example of an accuser who proved Clinton raped her? Consider

The bolded part is what she said, the underlined part is what you said. If you meant to say that she said the underlined part as well, then you should have worded your sentence in a grammatically correct way.

(26-09-2016 08:39 AM)Impulse Wrote:  Personally, I don't know what has been proved or disproved, but I do know that if any of it had been proved, it would have been all over the news. It hasn't been, so it's a reasonable conclusion that none of it has been proved.
No shit. Bill Clinton's guilt was never proven in court because he never had to face trial for his crimes (Thanks to the fact that there's a statute of limitation on rape).

(26-09-2016 08:39 AM)Impulse Wrote:  1978 and digital cameras have nothing to do with anything. Innocent until proven guilty meant something then exactly the same as it still does now. Just keep on dragging in the kitchen sink remarks like the one about raping your wife, but you're not helping your argument any. Drinking Beverage
It has everything to do with it. You're demanding proof and I'm pointing out to you that it was borderline impossible for these women to prove their claims with the degree of certainty you're looking for because the consumer technology to record the act simply didn't exist back then. If the legal system required your absurd amount of proof for a rape conviction, barely anyone would ever get convicted for rape.

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
26-09-2016, 10:01 AM
Whatever Vosur. I'm not going to continue arguing with you. You simply can't justify calling a man a rapist based on unproven accusations.

But, since that's you're approach, you must also view Trump as a rapist and pedophile, right?
http://www.courthousenews.com/2016/09/22...w-york.htm

@DonaldTrump, Patriotism is not honoring your flag no matter what your country/leader does. It's doing whatever it takes to make your country the best it can be as long as its not violent.
26-09-2016, 10:32 AM
(26-09-2016 10:01 AM)Impulse Wrote:  Whatever Vosur. I'm not going to continue arguing with you. You simply can't justify calling a man a rapist based on unproven accusations.
You know, if you're looking to end a discussion, it's not a good idea to follow up the statement "I'm not going to continue arguing with you" with another argument in an attempt to have the last word. It's really no wonder that Bill Cosby's and Bill Clinton's victims took so long to come forward with their claims when there are people like you around who will dismiss their testimony out-of-hand and publicly brand them as opportunists not because their accounts are inconsistent or meritless but because the perpetrator of the crime is wealthy and famous. So yeah, congrats on being part of the reason why so many rapists get away with their crimes. Hope you feel real proud of yourself, buddy.

(26-09-2016 10:01 AM)Impulse Wrote:  But, since that's you're approach, you must also view Trump as a rapist and pedophile, right?
Yes, I do. What's your point?

26-09-2016, 11:34 AM
(26-09-2016 10:32 AM)Vosur Wrote:  You know, if you're looking to end a discussion, it's not a good idea to follow up the statement "I'm not going to continue arguing with you" with another argument in an attempt to have the last word.
Reading comprehension issues? That wasn't another argument. It was a different, but related point.

(26-09-2016 10:32 AM)Vosur Wrote:  It's really no wonder that Bill Cosby's and Bill Clinton's victims took so long to come forward with their claims when there are people like you around who will dismiss their testimony out-of-hand and publicly brand them as opportunists not because their accounts are inconsistent or meritless but because the perpetrator of the crime is wealthy and famous. So yeah, congrats on being part of the reason why so many rapists get away with their crimes. Hope you feel real proud of yourself, buddy.
Yeah, reading comprehension issues. Where did I dismiss testimony? I haven't. But I also haven't blindly accepted it like you have. There's a difference. And deliberately misrepresenting what I said just makes you look like a dirtbag. Here let me remind you of what I actually said:

(26-09-2016 08:39 AM)Impulse Wrote:  Once a high-profile person is accused or rape or just about anything else, opportunists come out of the woodwork like termites to jump on the bandwagon. Yes it's still possible that some or all of the additional accusers are not opportunists and something really happened. But one can't know.
Without the bolded part, it would have been branding them as opportunists. But you conveniently ignored the part that made all the difference.

Let me be clear:
I fully recognize the rape victims all too often aren't believed.
I fully recognize that this very frequently leads to others never coming forward.
I fully recognize that rape victims experience shame, embarrassment, humiliation, a sense of worthlessness, PTSD, depression, and a myriad of other seriously detrimental side effects - emotional, pyschological, social, and even physical - of the rape for years after; if not for the rest of their lives.
I fully recognize that rape victims are often blamed by just about everybody including friends, family, the legal system, etc.
I fully recognize that rapists often pressure their victims in all kinds of ways in order to keep them from coming forward.
I fully recognize that we (at least in the US) have a long way to go in terms of how we handle rape crimes and how we treat its victims.

Don't tell me I don't care about these people or that I am a contributor to the problem. You frankly are disgusting for attempting to twist my words and misrepresent what I said (including the one about what Hillary said) in an attempt to bolster your argument. Talk about dispicable!

People who falsely claim to have been raped - for political gain, for monetary gain, for fame, or whatever the sickening, lying reason may be - are part of the problem that real rape victims experience. Those lying sacks of shit themselves victimize real rape victims because it contributes to the too-common misconception that people claiming rape are lying or exaggerating. That's why it's VITALLY IMPORTANT to be right when you claim someone is a rapist. YOU don't seem to care about THAT and therefore YOU yourself are part of the problem.

(26-09-2016 10:32 AM)Vosur Wrote:  
(26-09-2016 10:01 AM)Impulse Wrote:  But, since that's you're approach, you must also view Trump as a rapist and pedophile, right?
Yes, I do. What's your point?
I was just wanted to see if you were going to be consistent since you support Trump. You view him as a pedophile rapist, but you support him. Nice... Dodgy

26-09-2016, 12:03 PM
(26-09-2016 11:34 AM)Impulse Wrote:  
(26-09-2016 10:32 AM)Vosur Wrote:  You know, if you're looking to end a discussion, it's not a good idea to follow up the statement "I'm not going to continue arguing with you" with another argument in an attempt to have the last word.
Reading comprehension issues? That wasn't another argument. It was a different, but related point.

(26-09-2016 10:32 AM)Vosur Wrote:  It's really no wonder that Bill Cosby's and Bill Clinton's victims took so long to come forward with their claims when there are people like you around who will dismiss their testimony out-of-hand and publicly brand them as opportunists not because their accounts are inconsistent or meritless but because the perpetrator of the crime is wealthy and famous. So yeah, congrats on being part of the reason why so many rapists get away with their crimes. Hope you feel real proud of yourself, buddy.
Yeah, reading comprehension issues. Where did I dismiss testimony? I haven't. But I also haven't blindly accepted it like you have. There's a difference. And deliberately misrepresenting what I said just makes you look like a dirtbag. Here let me remind you of what I actually said:

(26-09-2016 08:39 AM)Impulse Wrote:  Once a high-profile person is accused or rape or just about anything else, opportunists come out of the woodwork like termites to jump on the bandwagon. Yes it's still possible that some or all of the additional accusers are not opportunists and something really happened. But one can't know.
Without the bolded part, it would have been branding them as opportunists. But you conveniently ignored the part that made all the difference.

Let me be clear:
I fully recognize the rape victims all too often aren't believed.
I fully recognize that this very frequently leads to others never coming forward.
I fully recognize that rape victims experience shame, embarrassment, humiliation, a sense of worthlessness, PTSD, depression, and a myriad of other seriously detrimental side effects - emotional, pyschological, social, and even physical - of the rape for years after; if not for the rest of their lives.
I fully recognize that rape victims are often blamed by just about everybody including friends, family, the legal system, etc.
I fully recognize that rapists often pressure their victims in all kinds of ways in order to keep them from coming forward.
I fully recognize that we (at least in the US) have a long way to go in terms of how we handle rape crimes and how we treat its victims.

Don't tell me I don't care about these people or that I am a contributor to the problem. You frankly are disgusting for attempting to twist my words and misrepresent what I said (including the one about what Hillary said) in an attempt to bolster your argument. Talk about dispicable!

People who falsely claim to have been raped - for political gain, for monetary gain, for fame, or whatever the sickening, lying reason may be - are part of the problem that real rape victims experience. Those lying sacks of shit themselves victimize real rape victims because it contributes to the too-common misconception that people claiming rape are lying or exaggerating. That's why it's VITALLY IMPORTANT to be right when you claim someone is a rapist. YOU don't seem to care about THAT and therefore YOU yourself are part of the problem.
Whatever Impulse. I'm not going to continue arguing with you.

Sucks to have someone dismiss your lengthy post like that, doesn't it? Maybe next time you'll take that into consideration.

(26-09-2016 11:34 AM)Impulse Wrote:  I was just wanted to see if you were going to be consistent since you support Trump. You view him as a pedophile rapist, but you support him. Nice... Dodgy
Speaking of misrepresentations... I don't support Trump.

26-09-2016, 12:46 PM
(26-09-2016 12:03 PM)Vosur Wrote:  
(26-09-2016 11:34 AM)Impulse Wrote:  I was just wanted to see if you were going to be consistent since you support Trump. You view him as a pedophile rapist, but you support him. Nice... Dodgy
Speaking of misrepresentations... I don't support Trump.
That's been my honest impression, but if I'm wrong about that then I apologize for the mistake. But it sure does seem like you prefer him over Clinton for the Presidency and have been arguing against Clinton in many threads. That seems like a form of support, but feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.