Billy clinton wants to lower corporate taxes and wants TPP

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
26-09-2016, 01:15 PM
RE: Billy clinton wants to lower corporate taxes and wants TPP
(26-09-2016 12:46 PM)Impulse Wrote:  That's been my honest impression, but if I'm wrong about that then I apologize for the mistake.
Apology accepted. And while we're at it, I'm sorry for calling you a disgusting little twat and misrepresenting you. I don't know what it is about politics that turns me into such an asshole, man. I just want it to be over already. No

(26-09-2016 12:46 PM)Impulse Wrote:  But it sure does seem like you prefer him over Clinton for the Presidency and have been arguing against Clinton in many threads. That seems like a form of support, but feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.
It's true that I prefer him over Clinton, but if it was up to me, I'd pick Jim Webb for president. He was in the early Democratic debates and I'm honestly not sure why he received so little support. I've watched a couple of his interviews and read his policy positions online and to me he seems like a good candidate for moderate people like me. Maybe it's just the partisan nature of politics in the US that makes people like him unviable.

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Vosur's post
26-09-2016, 01:40 PM
(26-09-2016 01:15 PM)Vosur Wrote:  Apology accepted. And while we're at it, I'm sorry for calling you a disgusting little twat and misrepresenting you. I don't know what it is about politics that turns me into such an asshole, man. I just want it to be over already. No
Apology accepted as well. Politics is one of those subjects that can easily get under ones skin.

(26-09-2016 01:15 PM)Vosur Wrote:  It's true that I prefer him over Clinton, but if it was up to me, I'd pick Jim Webb for president. He was in the early Democratic debates and I'm honestly not sure why he received so little support. I've watched a couple of his interviews and read his policy positions online and to me he seems like a good candidate for moderate people like me. Maybe it's just the partisan nature of politics in the US that makes people like him unviable.
Sorry, I can't help much with what happened with him. I was completely consumed with everything going on in my life when the campaigns began and I really didn't start paying a lot of attention until the 2 nominees were pretty much already decided. So I didn't see much about him to know why he didn't do so well. But, as a guess, there were a lot of Hillary supporters from 2008 who probably carried over to this election so the rest of the Democrats were probably playing catch-up right from the beginning.

I am not accountable to any God. I am accountable to myself - and not because I think I am God as some theists would try to assert - but because, no matter what actions I take, thoughts I think, or words I utter, I have to be able to live with myself.
Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Impulse's post
26-09-2016, 09:11 PM
(25-09-2016 04:08 PM)Vosur Wrote:  Their claims haven't been disproven, you disgusting little twat. It's awfully easy for people like you to hand wave away a rape accusation like it's nothing when the accused is a Democrat and/or rich and powerful.

Unproven accusations are not anything more than unproven accusations.
I'll take them seriously when there is evidence.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user