Binary Options Bots

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
16-05-2016, 12:04 PM
Binary Options Bots
Are any of these binary options bot softwares worth trying? I know some are scams but many promise steady income.

“Truth does not demand belief. Scientists do not join hands every Sunday, singing, yes, gravity is real! I will have faith! I will be strong! I believe in my heart that what goes up, up, up, must come down, down, down. Amen! If they did, we would think they were pretty insecure about it.”
— Dan Barker —
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
16-05-2016, 07:10 PM
RE: Binary Options Bots
(16-05-2016 12:04 PM)Timber1025 Wrote:  Are any of these binary options bot softwares worth trying? I know some are scams but many promise steady income.

Those are the scams.

Ask yourself, if they make money, why are they giving them to you for free?

---
Flesh and blood of a dead star, slain in the apocalypse of supernova, resurrected by four billion years of continuous autocatalytic reaction and crowned with the emergent property of sentience in the dream that the universe might one day understand itself.
[+] 2 users Like Paleophyte's post
16-05-2016, 08:46 PM
I had a professor in college who said something to the effect of "no one with an actual 'get rich quick scheme' is going to share it with you, unless sharing it with you is how they get rich quick.

Beware the easy dollar.

Shackle their minds when they're bent on the cross
When ignorance reigns, life is lost
[+] 4 users Like BnW's post
16-05-2016, 08:49 PM
Don't do it. I know someone making good money offering these - that would be off your back. Don't do it.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
16-05-2016, 11:43 PM
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Binary_option

Quote:Many binary option "brokers" have been exposed as questionable operations. With such binary option brokers, there is no real brokerage; the customer is betting against the broker, who is acting as a bucket shop. Manipulation of price data to cause customers to lose is common. Withdrawals are regularly stalled or refused by such operations.

You'll be screwing yourself.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.