Bishadi drinking game

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
09-09-2012, 10:22 PM
RE: Bishadi drinking game
I'm too young to drink so I'll just sip on nice water.

Bury me with my guns on, so when I reach the other side - I can show him what it feels like to die.
Bury me with my guns on, so when I'm cast out of the sky, I can shoot the devil right between the eyes.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
09-09-2012, 10:24 PM
(09-09-2012 10:22 PM)Red Tornado Wrote:  I'm too young to drink so I'll just sip on nice water.

But to play fair, you can't pee for an hour after drinking all that water.

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
09-09-2012, 10:25 PM
(09-09-2012 10:24 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(09-09-2012 10:22 PM)Red Tornado Wrote:  I'm too young to drink so I'll just sip on nice water.

But to play fair, you can't pee for an hour after drinking all that water.

I've learned I can hold it in from 6 AM to 5 Pm. So i'll be good.

Bury me with my guns on, so when I reach the other side - I can show him what it feels like to die.
Bury me with my guns on, so when I'm cast out of the sky, I can shoot the devil right between the eyes.
09-09-2012, 10:28 PM
(09-09-2012 10:25 PM)Red Tornado Wrote:  
(09-09-2012 10:24 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  But to play fair, you can't pee for an hour after drinking all that water.

I've learned I can hold it in from 6 AM to 5 Pm. So i'll be good.

Do I want to know how it is you know your bladder needs so intimately and precisely?

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
09-09-2012, 10:30 PM
(09-09-2012 10:28 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(09-09-2012 10:25 PM)Red Tornado Wrote:  I've learned I can hold it in from 6 AM to 5 Pm. So i'll be good.

Do I want to know how it is you know your bladder needs so intimately and precisely?

Ionno, do you?

09-09-2012, 10:38 PM
You guys must think I'm a lightweight, huh? Wink I've got the blood of the Irish (who are known far and wide for their drinking prowess) and the Danish (who used aquavit as antifreeze for their blood) running through my veins, plus an extra eighty pounds or so to help soak it up. Tongue

E 2 = (mc 2)2 + (pc )2
614C → 714N + e + ̅νe
2 K(s) + 2 H2O(l) → 2 KOH(aq) + H2 (g) + 196 kJ/mol
It works, bitches.
[+] 2 users Like Phaedrus's post
09-09-2012, 10:48 PM
(09-09-2012 09:13 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  I don't think my liver can handle this game. Big Grin

My liver can easily handle him. ... But my brain can't.

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
09-09-2012, 10:56 PM
This song is proper chilled......

I also watched "prometheus" earlier on.... I dont think it does give a good enough explanation of where "alien" originated as it doesnt include the predators.

Although I did read the "engineers" created the predators to get rid of the aliens or something???

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
09-09-2012, 11:03 PM
(09-09-2012 10:30 PM)Red Tornado Wrote:  
(09-09-2012 10:28 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  Do I want to know how it is you know your bladder needs so intimately and precisely?

Ionno, do you?

I do right now.

~Izel
10-09-2012, 12:13 AM
I did actually get slightly drunk, but not because of Bishadi (who unfortunately wasn't on tonight Sad). But I was skyping with a few old friends I hadn't seen in a while and I mentioned the cheap (and nasty) tequila I got on sale, then Dave proposed a toast, then we played a quick drinking game (and I made this thread) then another toast then I took a swig from the bottle 'cause hell, I haven't got drunk in a couple months and it's a good occasion, and bam here I am. Wink Keep in mind kiddos, alcohol's not good for you, except when it is. Cognition at 85% and holding...

Anyway I'm just tipsy enough I might say something embarrassing, so I'm going to go to sleep now. Night all, and make sure to troll Bishadi for me, mkay?

100 posts by the way. An auspicious occasion. Wink

E 2 = (mc 2)2 + (pc )2
614C → 714N + e + ̅νe
2 K(s) + 2 H2O(l) → 2 KOH(aq) + H2 (g) + 196 kJ/mol
It works, bitches.
[+] 2 users Like Phaedrus's post