Bishadi vs Evolution

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
09-09-2012, 12:55 AM
Bishadi vs Evolution
According to Bishadi the second law of thermodynamics and entropy are being violated by evolution.

So I want to see if he can explain his position in such a way that we can understand what he is trying to say.

Dispite efforts in the past to persuade him I want to see if he can persuade me to his position.

Member of the Cult of Reason

The atheist is a man who destroys the imaginary things which afflict the human race, and so leads men back to nature, to experience and to reason.
-Baron d'Holbach-
Bitcion:1DNeQMswMdvx4xLPP6qNE7RkeTwXGC7Bzp
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
09-09-2012, 01:32 AM
RE: Bishadi vs Evolution
Oh, this will be fun.

but I thought the 2nd Law only effected closed systems, not open ones. Did I read wrong?

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 3 users Like Free Thought's post
09-09-2012, 03:50 AM
(09-09-2012 12:55 AM)fstratzero Wrote:  According to Bishadi the second law of thermodynamics and entropy are being violated by evolution.

It doesn't. Next question, please.

[Image: Untitled-2.png?_subject_uid=322943157&am...Y7Dzq4lJog]
09-09-2012, 04:11 AM
Bishadi: Evolution violates thee 2nd law of thermodynamics!

Me: 272.

Bishadi: What did you just say?

Me: Oh sorry. I just hear these pathetic arguments so often that I've started keeping a tally of the sort.

BY THE NINE! I am so fraking sick of seeing this! Dammit people! Why can't they get it trough those thick skulls of theirs that this has been diss-proven so long ago that I look at people who use this the same way I look at people who think smoking cigarettes is good for you.

NEW AND IMPROVED!
Twice the anger, Half the space!
[+] 8 users Like Hamata k's post
09-09-2012, 04:50 AM
(09-09-2012 12:55 AM)fstratzero Wrote:  According to Bishadi the second law of thermodynamics and entropy are being violated by evolution.

So I want to see if he can explain his position in such a way that we can understand what he is trying to say.

Dispite efforts in the past to persuade him I want to see if he can persuade me to his position.

You will probably have to wait until tomorrow because today is the Day of the Lord... Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes Janus's post
09-09-2012, 05:38 AM
Bishadi Vs intelligence. A battle of wits where he make a fool of himself and calls everyone an idiot.

Behold the power of the force!
[Image: fgYtjtY.gif]
[+] 5 users Like FSM_scot's post
09-09-2012, 05:42 AM
[Image: template.jpg]
[+] 3 users Like Logisch's post
09-09-2012, 05:53 AM
More like Bishadi Vs. Reality

" Generally speaking, the errors in religion are dangerous; those in philosophy only ridiculous."
David Hume
[+] 2 users Like KidCharlemagne1962's post
09-09-2012, 07:03 AM
what a punk, yu are/

You need to reverse the thread title.

I know how evolution works, YOU dont.

Nor does the whole of the scientific community at the level of atoms and energy. I can make that claim, because not you nor a mind at cern has ever put evolution of a living process, into a mathematical frame, that can be taught to the children of the world.

It is the reason forums like this still even exist; the math to describe a natural process, does not pan out within the confinements of qm.

if the math, did exist idiots like you would be capable of learning beyond sucking the dicks of a forum group like this shit hole.

which means, i follow the evidence of nature versus the 'laws' created by man or gods.

Quote:So I want to see if he can explain his position in such a way that we can understand what he is trying to say.

you are a punk for opening a thread like this

there's my position!

Quote:Dispite efforts in the past to persuade him I want to see if he can persuade me to his position.

you are a punk

I repeated my position so that there was no ambiguity.
09-09-2012, 07:33 AM
(09-09-2012 07:03 AM)Bishadi Wrote:  what a punk, yu are/

You need to reverse the thread title.

I know how evolution works, YOU dont.

Nor does the whole of the scientific community at the level of atoms and energy. I can make that claim, because not you nor a mind at cern has ever put evolution of a living process, into a mathematical frame, that can be taught to the children of the world.

It is the reason forums like this still even exist; the math to describe a natural process, does not pan out within the confinements of qm.

if the math, did exist idiots like you would be capable of learning beyond sucking the dicks of a forum group like this shit hole.

which means, i follow the evidence of nature versus the 'laws' created by man or gods.

Quote:So I want to see if he can explain his position in such a way that we can understand what he is trying to say.

you are a punk for opening a thread like this

there's my position!

Quote:Dispite efforts in the past to persuade him I want to see if he can persuade me to his position.

you are a punk

I repeated my position so that there was no ambiguity.

Wow. The first to dish out an ad hom in this thread. Good going, bro. Keep going, I want to watch you fail.

[Image: Untitled-2.png?_subject_uid=322943157&am...Y7Dzq4lJog]