Bishadi vs Evolution

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
09-09-2012, 07:37 AM
RE: Bishadi vs Evolution
You make claims, provide no evidence or sources. You lash out name calling because you can't think of nothing intelligent to say. Making a complete fool of yourself. The fact that you claim the second law of thermodynamics and entropy are being violated by evolution. Says 2 things.
1. You do not understand evolution.
2.you have no knowledge of the second law of thermodynamics and entropy.

You are quick to call other members liars? No idea what they are lying about?. Every post you make paints you as a halfwit troll, who thinks he is of superior intelligence because he completely misunderstands the science articles he reads.

Behold the power of the force!
[Image: fgYtjtY.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like FSM_scot's post
09-09-2012, 07:40 AM
(09-09-2012 07:33 AM)Logica Humano Wrote:  
(09-09-2012 07:03 AM)Bishadi Wrote:  what a punk, yu are/

You need to reverse the thread title.

I know how evolution works, YOU dont.

Nor does the whole of the scientific community at the level of atoms and energy. I can make that claim, because not you nor a mind at cern has ever put evolution of a living process, into a mathematical frame, that can be taught to the children of the world.

It is the reason forums like this still even exist; the math to describe a natural process, does not pan out within the confinements of qm.

if the math, did exist idiots like you would be capable of learning beyond sucking the dicks of a forum group like this shit hole.

which means, i follow the evidence of nature versus the 'laws' created by man or gods.

you are a punk for opening a thread like this

there's my position!

you are a punk

I repeated my position so that there was no ambiguity.

Wow. The first to dish out an ad hom in this thread. Good going, bro. Keep going, I want to watch you fail.

He wont be the last Im guessing, plus hes not really first is he.

Legal Disclaimer: I am right, I reserve the right to be wrong without notice, opinions may change, your statutory rights are not affected, opinions expressed are not my own and are an approximation for the sake of communication.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
09-09-2012, 07:58 AM
(09-09-2012 07:37 AM)FSM_scot Wrote:  You make claims, provide no evidence or sources.

i offer more 'source' than any poster on this forum.

Quote:You lash out name calling because you can't think of nothing intelligent to say.
more like, i lash out at the idiots like you for makind the claims like, You make claims, provide no evidence or sources.

If you want to know who has the last word (name: math defining the process), i am that idiot.

I am that puke the majority of mankinds theologies had been writing about!

Quote:Making a complete fool of yourself. The fact that you claim the second law of thermodynamics and entropy are being violated by evolution. Says 2 things.
1. You do not understand evolution.
2.you have no knowledge of the second law of thermodynamics and entropy.

quite the opposite.

I comprehend it, and YOU dont.

FACT!
Quote:You are quick to call other members liars? No idea what they are lying about?.

your post is a lie. I call it like i see it and if you are telling me and this forum, that i dont know evolution or entropy, then you are a liar. Period!

Quote: Every post you make paints you as a halfwit troll, who thinks he is of superior intelligence because he completely misunderstands the science articles he reads.

sorry....

I am pointing out NEWS and material, that idiots like you just never knew existed and cant comprehend why what you had learned years back, is being eclipsed with today's material information. Think about it, if the kids of today, aint combining more material information and enabling understanding to evolve, then "WE" are human beings are failing. Basically, if evolution is not occuring in fact, then to equilibrate would be our eventual destiny, but to comprehend the opposite, is to realize, that you yourself are alive and kicking the shit out of entropy.

Do NOT discount reality simply because you are learning what is reality, from a prick.

I know who and what i am, why not you try focusing on learning a bit about yourself. ie.... life: abuses entropy (an we can know it, in fact)
09-09-2012, 09:08 AM
(09-09-2012 07:58 AM)Bishadi Wrote:  quite the opposite.

As the crazy scientist in the first mission of Mass Effect 1 famously said, "I'm not crazy! I'm the only sane one left!"

[Image: 4833fa13.jpg]
Poonjab
[+] 3 users Like Logica Humano's post
09-09-2012, 09:12 AM
wonder what drives bishadi to do this. I mean, it's exciting that the science board is getting all of this action, but all that is happening is not discussion. Mainly we beat on bishadi as he trolls. So Imma try finding science that I dont understand and we can talk about it. maybe that will change the board back?

When you are courting a nice girl an hour seems like a second. When you sit on a red-hot cinder a second seems like an hour. That's relativity.

You cannot successfully determine beforehand which side of the bread to butter.
09-09-2012, 09:20 AM
You started a thread called "The pinnacle of evolution"

It clearly shows a lack of understanding of what evolution is since it is a non-linear process and therefore has no endpoint nor a pinnacle.

Also, demonstrate that humans do in fact have complete comprehension of our existence. I mean I can't comprehend the scale of the universe nor the amount of time within the Earth-system alone, and I have been trying to think about those things for quite some time now.

Evolve
[+] 2 users Like TheBeardedDude's post
09-09-2012, 09:25 AM
(09-09-2012 07:58 AM)Bishadi Wrote:  If you want to know who has the last word (name: math defining the process), i am that idiot.

I am that puke the majority of mankinds theologies had been writing about!

About time you admited you are an idiot.

(09-09-2012 07:58 AM)Bishadi Wrote:  quite the opposite.

FACT!

Just because you think you know something doesn't mean you are right. You have yet to prove any of what you have claimed. Please feel free to use peer reviewed material. If you don't know what that is, try googling it.

(09-09-2012 07:58 AM)Bishadi Wrote:  your post is a lie. I call it like i see it and if you are telling me and this forum, that i dont know evolution or entropy, then you are a liar. Period!

No its not a lie. Do you know what a lie is? i don't think you understand most of what you say.

My post is an opinion based on the observation of the posts you have made so far.

(09-09-2012 07:58 AM)Bishadi Wrote:  sorry....

I am pointing out NEWS and material, that idiots like you just never knew existed and cant comprehend why what you had learned years back, is being eclipsed with today's material information. Think about it, if the kids of today, aint combining more material information and enabling understanding to evolve, then "WE" are human beings are failing. Basically, if evolution is not occuring in fact, then to equilibrate would be our eventual destiny, but to comprehend the opposite, is to realize, that you yourself are alive and kicking the shit out of entropy.

Yes you are posting news articles, I am aware of many of them as are many other members here. just because its's the first time YOU have seen something, doesn't mean noone else has seen it before. A concept you seem to have difficulty grasping.

My scientific knowledge isn't just based of things I learned years ago, since i've never stopped learning particularly about biology. biology is a science we still know surprisingly little about, which is why it's an exciting branch of science.

(09-09-2012 07:58 AM)Bishadi Wrote:  Do NOT discount reality simply because you are learning what is reality, from a prick.

I'm not discounting reality. and I'm not learning anything from you, because you have nothing to teach. It's good you realise you're a prick. i guess you are capable of learning after all.

(09-09-2012 07:58 AM)Bishadi Wrote:  I know who and what i am, why not you try focusing on learning a bit about yourself. ie.... life: abuses entropy (an we can know it, in fact)

Oh I know all about myself. better than anyone else in fact. Since you are talking about learning about life, why don't you give it a shot and do something constructive. Something like... I dunno maybe go outside. Instead of trolling forums.

Behold the power of the force!
[Image: fgYtjtY.gif]
[+] 2 users Like FSM_scot's post
09-09-2012, 10:29 AM
(09-09-2012 09:25 AM)FSM_scot Wrote:  Just because you think you know something doesn't mean you are right. You have yet to prove any of what you have claimed. Please feel free to use peer reviewed material. If you don't know what that is, try googling it.

what do you think i keep posting?

most threads offer many peer reviewed works.

I wrote my first, and sent in for peer review and it contradicted what many understood, then. 3decades back. That dont mean i stop digging.

Most of my threads, render CURRENT material. (links, etc.... and the comprehension to understand it)

Quote:No its not a lie. Do you know what a lie is? i don't think you understand most of what you say.
if you render as a witness, upon something that is not true then you're a fucking liar!

You may call what YOU want a lie, and i call it as it is.
Quote:My post is an opinion based on the observation of the posts you have made so far.
Like what?

name ONE thing that i said that aint true!
Quote:Yes you are posting news articles, I am aware of many of them as are many other members here. just because its's the first time YOU have seen something, doesn't mean noone else has seen it before. A concept you seem to have difficulty grasping.

sorry, i said these items would occur decades ago.
Quote:My scientific knowledge isn't just based of things I learned years ago, since i've never stopped learning particularly about biology. biology is a science we still know surprisingly little about, which is why it's an exciting branch of science.

then relax.

others do actually work at it, constantly.

Quote:I'm not discounting reality.
sure you are, me

Quote:Oh I know all about myself. better than anyone else in fact

what makes you alive?

why do you eat, breath, or even have an instinct?

Tell us about YOU, when your disclaimer is, "...biology is a science we still know surprisingly little about

I will assume the 'we' is you and the mouse in your pocket.

but as you have rendered correctly, it is the EXCITING branch of science because it is literally about you and I (ourselves).

Quote:. Since you are talking about learning about life, why don't you give it a shot and do something constructive.
i am.

i enable others to think for themselves.

to comprehend reality, does not take the understanding of the math. FOr example: most on this forum perhaps could not even tell you what 4rpi2 is, but comprehend the words of the description.
09-09-2012, 10:49 AM
hey bishadi, you know that thread where you claim science proves that erx is a moron. That is something you have said and, guess what, it is also not true.

When you are courting a nice girl an hour seems like a second. When you sit on a red-hot cinder a second seems like an hour. That's relativity.

You cannot successfully determine beforehand which side of the bread to butter.
[+] 1 user Likes Xinoftruden's post
09-09-2012, 11:16 AM
Bishadi vs Evolution
(09-09-2012 10:49 AM)Xinoftruden Wrote:  hey bishadi, you know that thread where you claim science proves that erx is a moron. That is something you have said and, guess what, it is also not true.

Well, that is debatable, actually. Consider

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
[+] 5 users Like Erxomai's post