Bishadi vs Evolution

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
09-09-2012, 11:20 AM
RE: Bishadi vs Evolution
(09-09-2012 11:16 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(09-09-2012 10:49 AM)Xinoftruden Wrote:  hey bishadi, you know that thread where you claim science proves that erx is a moron. That is something you have said and, guess what, it is also not true.

Well, that is debatable, actually. Consider

That statement itself, is highy debatable.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
09-09-2012, 11:23 AM
Science makes sense!

Sandwiches make even more sense (diagonally cut of course, especially with chips added, I sense some Chastisement coming).

Lord Erx makes sense (at least when he isn't thinking of the naughty chair).

Stark makes sense most of the time unless the Cannabis thread has gotten to him)

DLJ is sense personified.

You however make no sense. Please go away.

" Generally speaking, the errors in religion are dangerous; those in philosophy only ridiculous."
David Hume
[+] 2 users Like KidCharlemagne1962's post
09-09-2012, 11:34 AM
Quote: what a punk, yu are/
Excuse me? What trash life did you live to get the galls to say that? You owe Richard a apology.

Quote: I know how evolution works, YOU dont.
Oh? I thought you hated people who claimed they have the answer. Tsk tsk Bishadi, a self hater? Hmmmmm?

Quote: Nor does the whole of the scientific community at the level of atoms and energy. I can make that claim, because not you nor a mind at cern has ever put evolution of a living process, into a mathematical frame, that can be taught to the children of the world.

Oh so you're magically smarter than the people who do this for their life? Oh yes, I must have been confused from your amazing typing skills, oh yes...brilliant. I think you could surpass Richard Dawkins. /sarcasm

Quote: you are a punk for opening a thread like this

there's my position!
Translation: I'm incapable of actually making good arguments so I'm going to whine like the brat I am!

Quote: I'm a punk

My position is weak so I just started to bitch and complain a lot.

Fixed.

Quote: i offer more 'source' than any poster on this forum.
OH? Then post them. Right now, on this forum.
Quote: I lash out at people who have good arguments because mine are too weak, I call them liars or idiots to try and get their attention off of my weak positions.
Fixed.

Quote:I comprehend it, and YOU dont.

FACT!

Tsk tsk, do you really? I mean, do you truly understand or do you think you do?

And also
Quote: I call people stupid for claiming THEY know the answers, when not einstein, confucius, jesus, god, obama nor the pope of rome has a it all figured out.

Oh this is so you, you claim you know the answers but you hate it when other people do it...aww, so cute. Maybe you should stop the hypocrisy and try actually being useful to debates, hmm?

Quote: your post is a lie. I call it like i see it and if you are telling me and this forum, that i dont know evolution or entropy, then you are a liar. Period!
Translation: I'm too stupid to debunk your post! I'm going to cry and throw a tantrum to try and seem like I'm right, when I'm really wrong but I just don't want to admit it because I lack good sportsmanship.

Quote:sorry....

I am pointing out NEWS and material, that idiots like you just never knew existed and cant comprehend why what you had learned years back, is being eclipsed with today's material information. Think about it, if the kids of today, aint combining more material information and enabling understanding to evolve, then "WE" are human beings are failing. Basically, if evolution is not occuring in fact, then to equilibrate would be our eventual destiny, but to comprehend the opposite, is to realize, that you yourself are alive and kicking the shit out of entropy.

Do NOT discount reality simply because you are learning what is reality, from a prick.

I know who and what i am, why not you try focusing on learning a bit about yourself. ie.... life: abuses entropy (an we can know it, in fact)

Wrong. You don't point out things we didn't know, you say something and then you can't prove it, you try and say you're right but then you lie about the truth of other posters, you're weak, pathetic, and overall disgusting.

Do not trash others because you have a problem with it, because quite frankly that's all you are, as far as I'm concerned, whiny, bratty, trash.

Seriously, grow up already. Or just pretend you have some dignity.

Bury me with my guns on, so when I reach the other side - I can show him what it feels like to die.
Bury me with my guns on, so when I'm cast out of the sky, I can shoot the devil right between the eyes.
[+] 2 users Like Question's post
09-09-2012, 11:36 AM
Bishadi vs Evolution
(09-09-2012 11:34 AM)Red Tornado Wrote:  
Quote: what a punk, yu are/
Excuse me? What trash life did you live to get the galls to say that? You owe Richard a apology.

Quote: I know how evolution works, YOU dont.
Oh? I thought you hated people who claimed they have the answer. Tsk tsk Bishadi, a self hater? Hmmmmm?

Quote: Nor does the whole of the scientific community at the level of atoms and energy. I can make that claim, because not you nor a mind at cern has ever put evolution of a living process, into a mathematical frame, that can be taught to the children of the world.

Oh so you're magically smarter than the people who do this for their life? Oh yes, I must have been confused from your amazing typing skills, oh yes...brilliant. I think you could surpass Richard Dawkins. /sarcasm

Quote: you are a punk for opening a thread like this

there's my position!
Translation: I'm incapable of actually making good arguments so I'm going to whine like the brat I am!

Quote: I'm a punk

My position is weak so I just started to bitch and complain a lot.

Fixed.

Quote: i offer more 'source' than any poster on this forum.
Quote: I lash out at people who have good arguments because mine are too weak, I call them liars or idiots to try and get their attention off of my weak positions.
Fixed.

Quote:I comprehend it, and YOU dont.

FACT!

And also
Quote: I call people stupid for claiming THEY know the answers, when not einstein, confucius, jesus, god, obama nor the pope of rome has a it all figured out.

Oh this is so you, you claim you know the answers but you hate it when other people do it...aww, so cute. Maybe you should stop the hypocrisy and try actually being useful to debates, hmm?

Quote: your post is a lie. I call it like i see it and if you are telling me and this forum, that i dont know evolution or entropy, then you are a liar. Period!
Translation: I'm too stupid to debunk your post! I'm going to cry and throw a tantrum to try and seem like I'm right, when I'm really wrong but I just don't want to admit it because I lack good sportsmanship.

Quote:sorry....

I am pointing out NEWS and material, that idiots like you just never knew existed and cant comprehend why what you had learned years back, is being eclipsed with today's material information. Think about it, if the kids of today, aint combining more material information and enabling understanding to evolve, then "WE" are human beings are failing. Basically, if evolution is not occuring in fact, then to equilibrate would be our eventual destiny, but to comprehend the opposite, is to realize, that you yourself are alive and kicking the shit out of entropy.

Do NOT discount reality simply because you are learning what is reality, from a prick.

I know who and what i am, why not you try focusing on learning a bit about yourself. ie.... life: abuses entropy (an we can know it, in fact)

Wrong. You don't point out things we didn't know, you say something and then you can't prove it, you try and say you're right but then you lie about the truth of other posters, you're weak, pathetic, and overall disgusting.

Do not trash others because you have a problem with it, because quite frankly that's all you are, as far as I'm concerned, whiny, bratty, trash.

If you weren't I teenage lesbian I think I'd be in love. Sigh.

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
09-09-2012, 11:43 AM
D'aww, buy some flowers Erxo.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
09-09-2012, 11:43 AM
Bishadi vs Evolution
(09-09-2012 11:43 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  D'aww, buy some flowers Erxo.

I have allergies.

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
09-09-2012, 01:34 PM
(09-09-2012 11:16 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(09-09-2012 10:49 AM)Xinoftruden Wrote:  hey bishadi, you know that thread where you claim science proves that erx is a moron. That is something you have said and, guess what, it is also not true.

Well, that is debatable, actually. Consider

Its not science that proves it, it your own hard word at demonstrating it Tongue

Legal Disclaimer: I am right, I reserve the right to be wrong without notice, opinions may change, your statutory rights are not affected, opinions expressed are not my own and are an approximation for the sake of communication.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Humakt's post
09-09-2012, 01:44 PM
(09-09-2012 10:29 AM)Bishadi Wrote:  what do you think i keep posting?

most threads offer many peer reviewed works.

I wrote my first, and sent in for peer review and it contradicted what many understood, then. 3decades back. That dont mean i stop digging.

Most of my threads, render CURRENT material. (links, etc.... and the comprehension to understand it)

You've sumbitted papers for peer review? Care to cite them?

Legal Disclaimer: I am right, I reserve the right to be wrong without notice, opinions may change, your statutory rights are not affected, opinions expressed are not my own and are an approximation for the sake of communication.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
09-09-2012, 02:43 PM
my grade 9 english isp was peer reviewed... but I don't think that is what you meant was it?

When you are courting a nice girl an hour seems like a second. When you sit on a red-hot cinder a second seems like an hour. That's relativity.

You cannot successfully determine beforehand which side of the bread to butter.
09-09-2012, 03:16 PM
(09-09-2012 11:36 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(09-09-2012 11:34 AM)Red Tornado Wrote:  Excuse me? What trash life did you live to get the galls to say that? You owe Richard a apology.

Fixed.

Fixed.

And also

If you weren't I teenage lesbian I think I'd be in love. Sigh.

Sorry I'm taken Heart

Bury me with my guns on, so when I reach the other side - I can show him what it feels like to die.
Bury me with my guns on, so when I'm cast out of the sky, I can shoot the devil right between the eyes.
[+] 1 user Likes Question's post