Bishadi vs Evolution

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
09-09-2012, 07:09 PM
RE: Bishadi vs Evolution
(09-09-2012 07:03 AM)Bishadi Wrote:  what a punk, yu are/

You need to reverse the thread title.

I know how evolution works, YOU dont.

Nor does the whole of the scientific community at the level of atoms and energy. I can make that claim, because not you nor a mind at cern has ever put evolution of a living process, into a mathematical frame, that can be taught to the children of the world.

It is the reason forums like this still even exist; the math to describe a natural process, does not pan out within the confinements of qm.

if the math, did exist idiots like you would be capable of learning beyond sucking the dicks of a forum group like this shit hole.

(09-09-2012 12:55 AM)fstratzero Wrote:  According to Bishadi the second law of thermodynamics and entropy are being violated by evolution.

which means, i follow the evidence of nature versus the 'laws' created by man or gods.

Quote:So I want to see if he can explain his position in such a way that we can understand what he is trying to say.

you are a punk for opening a thread like this

there's my position!

Quote:Dispite efforts in the past to persuade him I want to see if he can persuade me to his position.

you are a punk

I repeated my position so that there was no ambiguity.

I fail to see how this can possibly sway me from the standard scientific explanation of evolution. Could you please offer something more convincing?

Member of the Cult of Reason

The atheist is a man who destroys the imaginary things which afflict the human race, and so leads men back to nature, to experience and to reason.
-Baron d'Holbach-
Bitcion:1DNeQMswMdvx4xLPP6qNE7RkeTwXGC7Bzp
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
09-09-2012, 07:25 PM
Alright, so to quit the poo flinging, I'm willing to actually look at peer reviewed info and sources. To settle this once for all, let's have bishadi post his/her reason that evolution violates the second rule of thermodynamics. I would also be interested to hear what Bishadi proposes in place of this and how they explain life in general without it.

Without insults (from either side), we can then have fstrat kindly post their counter-argument to this.

As a skeptic, instead of pointing and saying, "HAHA" I'm willing to listen and at least read some stuff and would be interested in the explanation for this that can be a technical explanation. No ego talk, no "you wouldn't understand" talk, lay it out and let's hear it. If Bishadi can humor us on this factor, I will humor them in listening.
[+] 2 users Like Logisch's post
09-09-2012, 08:09 PM
(09-09-2012 07:09 PM)fstratzero Wrote:  
(09-09-2012 07:03 AM)Bishadi Wrote:  what a punk, yu are/

You need to reverse the thread title.

I know how evolution works, YOU dont.

Nor does the whole of the scientific community at the level of atoms and energy. I can make that claim, because not you nor a mind at cern has ever put evolution of a living process, into a mathematical frame, that can be taught to the children of the world.

It is the reason forums like this still even exist; the math to describe a natural process, does not pan out within the confinements of qm.

if the math, did exist idiots like you would be capable of learning beyond sucking the dicks of a forum group like this shit hole.

which means, i follow the evidence of nature versus the 'laws' created by man or gods.

you are a punk for opening a thread like this

there's my position!

you are a punk

I repeated my position so that there was no ambiguity.

I fail to see how this can possibly sway me from the standard scientific explanation of evolution. Could you please offer something more convincing?

I think I can assist here. You see, you, good sir, are a punk.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
[+] 2 users Like Erxomai's post
09-09-2012, 08:10 PM
(09-09-2012 07:25 PM)Logisch Wrote:  Alright, so to quit the poo flinging, I'm willing to actually look at peer reviewed info and sources. To settle this once for all, let's have bishadi post his/her reason that evolution violates the second rule of thermodynamics. I would also be interested to hear what Bishadi proposes in place of this and how they explain life in general without it.

Without insults (from either side), we can then have fstrat kindly post their counter-argument to this.

As a skeptic, instead of pointing and saying, "HAHA" I'm willing to listen and at least read some stuff and would be interested in the explanation for this that can be a technical explanation. No ego talk, no "you wouldn't understand" talk, lay it out and let's hear it. If Bishadi can humor us on this factor, I will humor them in listening.

You're obviously a punk.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
[+] 2 users Like Erxomai's post
09-09-2012, 08:16 PM
(09-09-2012 08:09 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(09-09-2012 07:09 PM)fstratzero Wrote:  I fail to see how this can possibly sway me from the standard scientific explanation of evolution. Could you please offer something more convincing?

I think I can assist here. You see, you, good sir, are a punk.

Hahaha I thought ignoring the name calling and approaching him in a mature manner would open him up a bit and allow for a good conversation.

The atheist is a man who destroys the imaginary things which afflict the human race, and so leads men back to nature, to experience and to reason.
-Baron d'Holbach-
09-09-2012, 08:33 PM
Did someone say 'poo flinging'? Like any good relative of the chimpanzee I love a good poo flinging...Cool

Humankind Dodgy (a total misnomer)
[+] 1 user Likes aurora's post
09-09-2012, 09:23 PM
(09-09-2012 08:16 PM)fstratzero Wrote:  
(09-09-2012 08:09 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  I think I can assist here. You see, you, good sir, are a punk.

Hahaha I thought ignoring the name calling and approaching him in a mature manner would open him up a bit and allow for a good conversation.

Oh! Sorry!
How's that working out for you? Drinking Beverage

09-09-2012, 09:38 PM
(09-09-2012 09:23 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(09-09-2012 08:16 PM)fstratzero Wrote:  Hahaha I thought ignoring the name calling and approaching him in a mature manner would open him up a bit and allow for a good conversation.

Oh! Sorry!

So far it's a failure.

But I'll keep on trying to remain calm, cool, and rational.

-Baron d'Holbach-
09-09-2012, 09:41 PM
Bishadi vs Evolution
(09-09-2012 09:38 PM)fstratzero Wrote:  
(09-09-2012 09:23 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  Oh! Sorry!

So far it's a failure.

Because you're a punk. Tongue

[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
09-09-2012, 09:43 PM
(09-09-2012 09:41 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(09-09-2012 09:38 PM)fstratzero Wrote:  So far it's a failure.

Because you're a punk. Tongue

*pour* *drink* *thunk*

hic

Oh waitsh, wrong guy... Wink

E 2 = (mc 2)2 + (pc )2
614C → 714N + e + ̅νe
2 K(s) + 2 H2O(l) → 2 KOH(aq) + H2 (g) + 196 kJ/mol
It works, bitches.
[+] 3 users Like Phaedrus's post