Bishadi vs Evolution

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
10-09-2012, 04:26 AM
RE: Bishadi vs Evolution
Punks! Punks and idiots everywhere!!!!!!!!!!!!

Behold the power of the force!
[Image: fgYtjtY.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like FSM_scot's post
10-09-2012, 04:28 AM
It's like being at a sex pistols gig!

Behold the power of the force!
[Image: fgYtjtY.gif]
[+] 3 users Like FSM_scot's post
10-09-2012, 05:34 AM
I am amazed that one person can claim to be so much smarter than all of us here, and not only us, but the rest of the scientific community, real scientists. This kind of self-righteousness is just unbelievable.

What is most intriguing is the fact that no matter how calm and relaxed you try to explain things to that person, he only goes on a rampage. Haw can someone claim to be intelligent, yet is unable to comprehend the simple fact that THE WAY YOU TALK NO ONE CAN UNDERSTAND WHAT THE FUCK YOU WANT TO SAY!!

If you can not explain things in simple, normal English, then YOU do not understand these things correctly/enough.

If you are that smart, then try to write like a human being, not like a monkey, maybe we will be able to understand the words that are coming out of your keyboard.

But since you will not understand this, I say we go for sandwiches. I just had my grilled sandwich, with cheese and ham, I used ketchup, mayonnaise, hard boiled eggs, pickles and fresh purple cabbage as extras.

Big Grin

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
[+] 4 users Like Filox's post
10-09-2012, 05:43 AM
(10-09-2012 05:34 AM)Filox Wrote:  I am amazed that one person can claim to be so much smarter than all of us here, and not only us, but the rest of the scientific community, real scientists. This kind of self-righteousness is just unbelievable.

What is most intriguing is the fact that no matter how calm and relaxed you try to explain things to that person, he only goes on a rampage. Haw can someone claim to be intelligent, yet is unable to comprehend the simple fact that THE WAY YOU TALK NO ONE CAN UNDERSTAND WHAT THE FUCK YOU WANT TO SAY!!

If you can not explain things in simple, normal English, then YOU do not understand these things correctly/enough.

If you are that smart, then try to write like a human being, not like a monkey, maybe we will be able to understand the words that are coming out of your keyboard.

But since you will not understand this, I say we go for sandwiches. I just had my grilled sandwich, with cheese and ham, I used ketchup, mayonnaise, hard boiled eggs, pickles and fresh purple cabbage as extras.

Big Grin

I say we find a way to unleash Bishadi on the religious trolls.

And I think this should be his avatar!
[Image: rage2.jpg]

Member of the Cult of Reason

The atheist is a man who destroys the imaginary things which afflict the human race, and so leads men back to nature, to experience and to reason.
-Baron d'Holbach-
Bitcion:1DNeQMswMdvx4xLPP6qNE7RkeTwXGC7Bzp
[+] 3 users Like fstratzero's post
10-09-2012, 08:54 AM
You know.....for someone that claims to be vastly more intelligent than everyone else, he sure does does fail a basic grammar and spelling. hmm...

NEW AND IMPROVED!
Twice the anger, Half the space!
[+] 1 user Likes Hamata k's post
10-09-2012, 08:56 AM
You know, for someone that *makes the claim that they are of an intelligence that is vastly superior to all others on this forum, he quite often makes spelling and grammar mistakes that any 5th grader should be able to correct. Hmmmm...?

I fixed your post for you Hamata and *improved* it a bit

Smile

“Science is simply common sense at its best, that is, rigidly accurate in observation, and merciless to fallacy in logic.”
—Thomas Henry Huxley
[+] 1 user Likes TheBeardedDude's post
10-09-2012, 09:21 AM
(10-09-2012 05:43 AM)fstratzero Wrote:  
(10-09-2012 05:34 AM)Filox Wrote:  I am amazed that one person can claim to be so much smarter than all of us here, and not only us, but the rest of the scientific community, real scientists. This kind of self-righteousness is just unbelievable.

Big Grin

I say we find a way to unleash Bishadi on the religious trolls.

And I think this should be his avatar!
[Image: rage2.jpg]

"Release the kracken!"

the four horseman: four colors of mankind

To enable mankind, cleans up this taco stand.

The three religions fighting over the mount cause ww3 to begin. jeruselam leveled, the three horns are pulled. When 'we the people' wake up to see, the judgment amoung mankind will be so rough, people will wish they were dead.

Imagine LA or NYC without full grocery stores

It's all there: Dan 7:8

if you want to get biblical, remember to brand the idiots:

life: carbon

carbon-12 the most prevelant isotope. 6 electrons, 6 protons, 6 neutrons.....666...................

we all living on it! No one can hide, no one can run; to know is to be aware of ...

the wingnuts bore me.

telling a phd that the 2nd law of thermodynamics, is a guideline to be repealed to the 'pirates code' is far more entertaining as many have the balls to dig up shit that i can cap off, for the next debate.

are you still 'walking the planck'?
10-09-2012, 09:28 AM
(10-09-2012 04:28 AM)FSM_scot Wrote:  It's like being at a sex pistols gig!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hjyqpxkKJCM

i know that one

that's the home team
11-09-2012, 08:52 AM
Come on Bishadi, respond to the request for a civil discussion of how evolution violates the 2nd LoT. As much as I want to join in on the name calling, I won't. Simply lay out your case and lets discuss it like higher primates with a restriction on poo flinging. Personally, I'd love to read an intelligent discussion of the matter. Don't forget those sources!
[+] 1 user Likes devilsadvoc8's post
11-09-2012, 09:45 AM
(11-09-2012 08:52 AM)devilsadvoc8 Wrote:  Come on Bishadi, respond to the request for a civil discussion of how evolution violates the 2nd LoT.

procreation.

the life is not equilibrating (dying). by instinct along, the life is continuing into the next generation (cell division). That means the 'evolution' (process), of a living 'system' has out lived gods biblical wraths and all of natures; 'we' are here.

But the best way to close the argument is to realize, there is no 'closed' system in nature, how do you think we continue 'evolving'?

So unless you 'create' the boundaries of a system, to close, then the 2LoT is just a guideline and not representing nature.

and i am the source of what you just read

meaning: i dont have to have others tell me it is 'peer reviewed' you should be able to realize the fact of the matter, yourself.