Bishadi vs Evolution

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
11-09-2012, 10:22 AM
RE: Bishadi vs Evolution
(11-09-2012 09:45 AM)Bishadi Wrote:  
(11-09-2012 08:52 AM)devilsadvoc8 Wrote:  Come on Bishadi, respond to the request for a civil discussion of how evolution violates the 2nd LoT.

procreation.

the life is not equilibrating (dying). by instinct along, the life is continuing into the next generation (cell division). That means the 'evolution' (process), of a living 'system' has out lived gods biblical wraths and all of natures; 'we' are here.

But the best way to close the argument is to realize, there is no 'closed' system in nature, how do you think we continue 'evolving'?

So unless you 'create' the boundaries of a system, to close, then the 2LoT is just a guideline and not representing nature.

and i am the source of what you just read

meaning: i dont have to have others tell me it is 'peer reviewed' you should be able to realize the fact of the matter, yourself.
oooookaaaaaaaaay.

I have no idea what the "paragraph" that starts with "the life is not" means at all. Sorry. I simply don't get what you are saying and how it supports your OP.

As for the rest, it appears that you are saying that 2LoT doesn't apply to evolution since it is an open system. Ok, that is what others have said. I fail to see the argument or where you are saying anything novel.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 10:25 AM
I don't think he's arguing evolution. I think he's arguing against the second law of thermodynamics. Ain't that special.

E 2 = (mc 2)2 + (pc )2
614C → 714N + e + ̅νe
2 K(s) + 2 H2O(l) → 2 KOH(aq) + H2 (g) + 196 kJ/mol
It works, bitches.
11-09-2012, 04:08 PM
(11-09-2012 10:25 AM)Phaedrus Wrote:  I don't think he's arguing evolution. I think he's arguing against the second law of thermodynamics. Ain't that special.

Expect anything else?

Creativity is running dry. Dodgy

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
11-09-2012, 04:15 PM (This post was last modified: 11-09-2012 06:03 PM by fstratzero.)
Well I guess that's over. I will not miss him.

Member of the Cult of Reason

The atheist is a man who destroys the imaginary things which afflict the human race, and so leads men back to nature, to experience and to reason.
-Baron d'Holbach-
Bitcion:1DNeQMswMdvx4xLPP6qNE7RkeTwXGC7Bzp
17-09-2012, 09:32 PM
Well, it had its moments.
So when's the next thread – 'Bishadi vs. Common Sense' – starting?