Bit old but....

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
10-08-2018, 10:19 PM
Bit old but....
I think I'ma be sick, I am one sick fuck with no soul and questionable at best "morals"

And yet, holy fucking shit this guy should not be out of prison.

Also for all his claims at intellectual superiority, his thoughts are kinda pathetic, boring, normal, not in any way indications of intellectual superiority. He's clearly a dangerous psychopath and possibly a paranoid schizophrenic or something, I mean thinking a book is talking at you is either a drug induced fantasy or a sign of severe mental illness.... He hasn't evolved into being a superior being, he just has delusions of grandeur.

He says all this and thinks we should think somehow he's better? That it's safe to live in society with him?

Yea you see this guy fucking run. I could easily trigger his crazy murder rage in him cause I'm a bastard, but I have enough sense to know better >.>

DLJ Wrote:And, yes, the principle of freedom of expression works both ways... if someone starts shit, better shit is the best counter-argument.
Big Grin
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes JesseB's post
10-08-2018, 11:43 PM
RE: Bit old but....
Those videos will be used as evidence in his inevitable murder trial.

---
Flesh and blood of a dead star, slain in the apocalypse of supernova, resurrected by four billion years of continuous autocatalytic reaction and crowned with the emergent property of sentience in the dream that the universe might one day understand itself.
[+] 2 users Like Paleophyte's post
11-08-2018, 01:16 AM
Yea no joke. Clearly churches love pedophiles and kids get abused often in churches..... so.... apparently they also love psychopathic murderers? Should we be surprised when he murders everyone inside a church?

I'm starting to see a trend with these christian people....

DLJ Wrote:And, yes, the principle of freedom of expression works both ways... if someone starts shit, better shit is the best counter-argument.
Big Grin
11-08-2018, 06:20 AM
Careful, that's probably our next president you're talking about.

Where are we going and why am I in this hand basket?
"Life is not all lovely thorns and singing vultures, you know." ~ Morticia Addams

"You're only given one little spark of madness. You mustn't lose it." Robin Williams
[+] 5 users Like outtathereligioncloset's post
11-08-2018, 08:13 AM
If God was so concerned about saving this guy, why didn't Jesus come into his heart BEFORE he brought down the hammer on his father's head? Blink Huh
[+] 5 users Like Gwaithmir's post
11-08-2018, 03:30 PM
For all his ranting and raving about how great his god is, ad nauseam, it's somewhat ironic that two of David Wood's five children are
disabled. I can only hope that somehow all his kids grow up without the delusional states of mind that Wood and his wife Marie share,
or at least in adulthood come to realise what arsewipes their parents really are.

I'm a creationist... I believe that man created God.
[+] 1 user Likes SYZ's post
11-08-2018, 03:48 PM
(11-08-2018 08:13 AM)Gwaithmir Wrote:  If God was so concerned about saving this guy, why didn't Jesus come into his heart BEFORE he brought down the hammer on his father's head? Blink Huh

Because the god of the bible orgasms over acts of blood and gore and torture.

[Image: 2473221-Dan-Barker-Quote-You-can-cite-a-...w-that.jpg]

I'm a creationist... I believe that man created God.
[+] 3 users Like SYZ's post
11-08-2018, 07:36 PM
(11-08-2018 03:48 PM)SYZ Wrote:  
(11-08-2018 08:13 AM)Gwaithmir Wrote:  If God was so concerned about saving this guy, why didn't Jesus come into his heart BEFORE he brought down the hammer on his father's head? Blink Huh

Because the god of the bible orgasms over acts of blood and gore and torture.

[Image: 2473221-Dan-Barker-Quote-You-can-cite-a-...w-that.jpg]

> Ain't that the truth! Dodgy
[+] 2 users Like Gwaithmir's post
13-08-2018, 06:44 AM
Wow this guy is batshit crazy. And you know what is even more surprising. He is walking around the fucking subwaysystem, talking about he murdered people and how he is nuts in his head LOUD AS FUCK. Nobody even looks twice.
How twisted is that.

Captain Underpants
[+] 2 users Like Leerob's post
13-08-2018, 12:57 PM
(13-08-2018 06:44 AM)Leerob Wrote:  Wow this guy is bat shit crazy. And you know what is even more surprising. He is walking around the fucking subway system, talking about he murdered people and how he is nuts in his head LOUD AS FUCK. Nobody even looks twice.
How twisted is that.

> Do you think he could be just bullshitting everyone? Another liar for Jesus? Undecided
[+] 2 users Like Gwaithmir's post